Pages:
Author

Topic: [AVALON] - I got my ASIC Thread (Batch #2) - page 3. (Read 53518 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 254
hmm so it did not help  Huh

what to do now? anyone with batch #2 with same problems?
Have a look here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2643763

will do, thanks!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
And you don't think they took 100x the stress during transit?
I know they did, that caused my silver Avalon to be damaged.

(And I would like to end the discussion here, we agree to disagree and that's fine by me).

Have a look here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2643763
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
No it doesn't. They're designed to STACK horizontally.
The boards are connected to the case only on the bottom.
So if you put the case vertical, you'll put a lot of stress on the few screws that hold the board to the case.

The black Avalons seems to be better than the silver ones, but better be save than sorry.
And you don't think they took 100x the stress during transit?

The boards are connected to the case only on the bottom.
So if you put the case vertical, you'll put a lot of stress on the few screws that hold the board to the case.

The black Avalons seems to be better than the silver ones, but better be save than sorry.
so, i've got my asic batch 2

and it keeps restarting every 10-15 minutes

thought these issues have been fixed in last batch 2

i'm going to try latest firmware
http://downloads.qi-hardware.com/people/xiangfu/avalon/latest/openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-wr703n-v1-squashfs-factory.bin
and we will see
legendary
dogiecoin.com
Got my tracking number on 29th June - received 3 asics on 4th of July..

spent few hours until late night on trying to set them up right as i didn't know much about networks.. passed out while testing the asic ;d buddy of mine cought me on camera..

happy out.. good luck to the rest of ppl waiting for their delivery!!

Don't set up your Avalon vertical. It needs to be horizontal.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

spent few hours until late night on trying to set them up right as i didn't know much about networks.. passed out while testing the asic ;d buddy of mine cought me on camera..

LOLZ Smiley

happy mining!

Don't set up your Avalon vertical. It needs to be horizontal.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
1 unit delivered 18 Feb Order. i am still waiting for trade-in though

legendary
dogiecoin.com
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Circle gets the Square
Well, my order arrived more than a couple of weeks ago in the country but it's been stuck in customs since. I opted for EMS shipping but the order was shipped via DHL by mistake. So right now they won't release it since they claim the package is too large and valuable for a private individual and I must have an invoice for a business in order to pick it up. So I'm waiting for an answer from Avalon, see if they can give me such an invoice. It's been already several days since I opened a ticket and even contacted Yifu via private message. No answer so far Sad .
Govermant want to charge VAT and to do so they need Inovice to be present in the package. Declared value means nothing to them (if you are unlucky to live in country what is strict on that).
You should go to customs and try to explain them, take printscreen (avalon-store) to prove your story, give them a link if needed. You will be charged VAT on whole value + shipping, but at least you will get your avalon.

Well am not going to disclose what is on the units but some of you if any in the UK will have a very nice surprise on the VAT Tongue Is all am saying ill leave the surprise up to people actually getting the units Smiley

I hear that..
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Anybody by any chance got their unit delivered bij DHL on saturday?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Well, my order arrived more than a couple of weeks ago in the country but it's been stuck in customs since. I opted for EMS shipping but the order was shipped via DHL by mistake. So right now they won't release it since they claim the package is too large and valuable for a private individual and I must have an invoice for a business in order to pick it up. So I'm waiting for an answer from Avalon, see if they can give me such an invoice. It's been already several days since I opened a ticket and even contacted Yifu via private message. No answer so far Sad .
Govermant want to charge VAT and to do so they need Inovice to be present in the package. Declared value means nothing to them (if you are unlucky to live in country what is strict on that).
You should go to customs and try to explain them, take printscreen (avalon-store) to prove your story, give them a link if needed. You will be charged VAT on whole value + shipping, but at least you will get your avalon.

Well am not going to disclose what is on the units but some of you if any in the UK will have a very nice surprise on the VAT Tongue Is all am saying ill leave the surprise up to people actually getting the units Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Find a Way or Make One
My Avalon On-the-Way

Activity: 242
Merit: 251
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi guys

If I bought a pre order for batch 2 for an avalon 65gh/s
How long would it take to be shipped?  (Roughly)

Are all the pre orders for batch 2 settled or shipped already?
batch 2 shipment almost finished. Only a few people has not received yet.
I have an order in 29xx there is still no delivery
I have an no number of order and payment at 2 Feb there is still no delivery, no visible, and silence from avalon on my tickets  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: