Pages:
Author

Topic: [AVALON] - I got my ASIC Thread (Batch #2) - page 6. (Read 53518 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001
Got mine. Working, hashing. Smiley

No beer for you :-)
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
Got mine. Working, hashing. Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
thanks for the beer! Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I report here that I still get nothing till now. No machine, no phone call and no mail.

I wish I had my Avalon before now, and I will take actions that I can envision to have my Avalon delivered sooner.

But I have to ask you, what do you hope to accomplish by these posts?

Just leave footprint and tell the truth. I saw somebody thought the batch#2 already finished shipping.

No BitSyncom  updated saying that by the end of this month all batch #2 orders will have been shipped out.

If anyone doesn't like Bitsyncom's terms, it looks like contrary to their original messaging, they are allowing full refunds.
You just need to create a support ticket and put "REFUND" as the type of the ticket.

we opened refunding option for batch #3 order since it is quite delayed, batch 2 is shipping and should be finished shipping in the end of the month, then batch #3 is to start right after, we are not refunding chip orders since the coins gets sold and is used to pay for chip order at foundry, canceling is not really possible.

but essentially we put in order for chips every week, by early July the chips that were ordered when we opened orders should be out the door by then.
There is only less than 1 week left.
If I don't receive at least tracking#, what can I say?
legendary
Activity: 1820
I report here that I still get nothing till now. No machine, no phone call and no mail.

I wish I had my Avalon before now, and I will take actions that I can envision to have my Avalon delivered sooner.

Just leave footprint and tell the truth. I saw somebody thought the batch#2 already finished shipping.

No BitSyncom  updated saying that by the end of this month all batch #2 orders will have been shipped out.

If anyone doesn't like Bitsyncom's terms, it looks like contrary to their original messaging, they are allowing full refunds.
You just need to create a support ticket and put "REFUND" as the type of the ticket.

we opened refunding option for batch #3 order since it is quite delayed, batch 2 is shipping and should be finished shipping in the end of the month, then batch #3 is to start right after, we are not refunding chip orders since the coins gets sold and is used to pay for chip order at foundry, canceling is not really possible.

but essentially we put in order for chips every week, by early July the chips that were ordered when we opened orders should be out the door by then.

legendary
Activity: 1246

Activity: 204
So where are those posts confirming receiving Avalon ? With 50/day there should be tons of these here :X
I am here to update that I still got nothing. No phone call, no email, no update in website.
Activity: 294

We're in a bit of a wait guys. I bought those who's still waiting for their Avalons beer. Claim it at my place. Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Came in yesterday

ONLY WISH I HAD BOUGHT MORE

71 Gh/s @ slush's pool
no dust what so ever
perfect packaging

paid- feb 18th
tracking - June 15th
recieved - June 20th

Happy to help support the BTCitcoin network

Thank you again Yifu & Ngzhang
Activity: 294
Lucky you.. Mine is still a goner. Nothing on sight.
Activity: 204
I received my Batch #2 wave 1 units (after opening a ticket they got acked in the order site and a few days later they were delivered to Brussels)

Gratz.
Bah.. just cant wait to receive mine. Unfortunetly I need to wait till batch#3 begins - hope its soon.
legendary
Activity: 1112
I received my Batch #2 wave 1 units (after opening a ticket they got acked in the order site and a few days later they were delivered to Brussels)

I like the new padded boxes:

They can take a lot more abuse and the equipment can survive punctures like these:

Note: I did find 2 nuts and 1 small bolt inside the cases, shake them before you plug them in ;-)

Anyways, of the 6 machines I got, 5 worked perfect, one had a bad power supply and kept rebooting, I replaced it and now all of them are humming away

The weekend will be spent sipping away cocktails at children's birthday parties, with one less worry...
Activity: 377
Merit: 253
Ok thanks I just have send ticket
legendary
Activity: 377
Merit: 253
Its link from their mail
legendary