Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon Problem : Listing of pleople not delivered here - page 2. (Read 5990 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
200 OK
Is all of batch two shipped? (except a few problem cases?)  Should I submit a help ticket (where would I do that?)

Yes, B2 is shipped AFAIK. Unless you are asking for a refund, no point in submitting a help ticket for Batch 3. They'll ship when they ship. We have not been told when.
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
Is all of batch two shipped? (except a few problem cases?)  Should I submit a help ticket (where would I do that?)

at Chinese court probably
Activity: 227
Is all of batch two shipped? (except a few problem cases?)
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal

Hmm let's think, you have paid over 7500$ for unit worth 1200$ (asic technology research included), just to get it right about time even with small delay.
Instead they have build themself new facility with our money.

Nah! it's over two months delay and no sign of batch #3 units (just empty promises) until they will figure out some sort of refund for cheated batch #3 customers they should be called scammers same as BFL, they just have used your money for something else than you have paid for.
In some countries this is indeed a SCAM and it is regulated by law.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I agree with Yifu here, and you guys are way too harsh. I've sold maybe 30k orders b2c and it drains the life out of you. The only transactions you here are the bad ones, and in the btc world that must be 10fold.

There is seriously no way to describe how b2c makes you feel when its bad.

+1

It's especially annoying that, even after Yifu posts and updates neotrix's ticket to high priority, neotrix STILL complains about it and wants more information.

How does he think Batch 3 people feel, who are being told that Batch 3s will be shipped after/during chip shipments, when they were ordered way before that?

I fall into that category (Batch 3), btw, and I haven't complained once. It solves nothing. All you can do is be patient.
Not agree. Complaint is not for the victims themselves. Posting a thread to complain is also a way to tell or remind other people who maybe can help you or maybe still interest in buying a miner or chips from these guys.

Posting a complaint thread is one thing. Hammering one person every 5 minutes with posts and PMs is another.

Dunno, siding with Yifu on this one. It sucks that we are in the dark, but like I said, there is nothing we can do.
At least Avalon team still holds their base line. Hope go luck for these guys who still waiting for their batch#1 & batch#2 machines.
200 OK
I agree with Yifu here, and you guys are way too harsh. I've sold maybe 30k orders b2c and it drains the life out of you. The only transactions you here are the bad ones, and in the btc world that must be 10fold.

+1

It's especially annoying that, even after Yifu posts and updates neotrix's ticket to high priority, neotrix STILL complains about it and wants more information.

How does he think Batch 3 people feel, who are being told that Batch 3s will be shipped after/during chip shipments, when they were ordered way before that?

I fall into that category (Batch 3), btw, and I haven't complained once. It solves nothing. All you can do is be patient.
Not agree. Complaint is not for the victims themselves. Posting a thread to complain is also a way to tell or remind other people who maybe can help you or maybe still interest in buying a miner or chips from these guys.

Posting a complaint thread is one thing. Hammering one person every 5 minutes with posts and PMs is another.

Dunno, siding with Yifu on this one. It sucks that we are in the dark, but like I said, there is nothing we can do.
Activity: 448

+1

Activity: 322

If Yifu shipped instead of mining with customer gear, people wouldn't be nearly as upset.
Batch 1 dudes have gotten raped by Yifu's failure to deliver, his failure to keep his word, yet the victims are supposed to be congenial?
If they are pissed, it is no one's fault but their own?

Bulls#!+
200 OK

+1

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 817
Merit: 1000
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
there's always two side of the story,

here's the last ticket I supposely "closed"

http://puu.sh/3y0U3.png

#2329 is shipped and closed awhile ago, not to mention that ticket doesn't even make any sense.

just another anti-like google translated nightmare.

It never fail to amuse me when we send out ~600 units, and out of the few we have problem with, always complains the loudest, and everyone who did recieve them are busy mining and doesn't say shit.

best community ever.

If these people don't have their acts together by the time real adults bring machines and chips to market, both BFL and Avalon will fade to nothing more than punch lines of jokes.

we can't wait either, none of avalon team want this to be a business, especially b2c.

Maybe if you didn't treat us like... well, maybe if you TREATED us in any way while delaying your product for months and months while our money and orders were in limbo we'd be more eager to come to your defense.

Activity: 428
Please see ticket #1263

One more, When did you ordered?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Please see ticket #1263
OK one step reached, order added

Order #11369 made on February 2, 2013. Order status: high-priority.

Thank you for that. However my order is 11369... Well ok, I can hope it to be processed really in High priority? As if you process number after number I have time still...

Also what is the new delay now to those units are put in a box, sticked with adress and expedited? I should have already it in hands so be listed is good, now next step would be to sent it to me.

For other people who posted in this thread, please also update about your case so I can rectify fist post when problem ae solved for each.

Activity: 374
Merit: 35
I swear people don't even read, neotrix you never created a new ticket, I specifically asked you to do this in this thread if it was older than June.

I just dug through all this shit to find your ticket made in May which since then have been moved to a different system.

/facepalm

sigh; it's fixed.

Please see ticket # 1269

seems we have to follow neotrix, because customer service is a unknown word for Yifu.
Activity: 146
I swear people don't even read, neotrix you never created a new ticket, I specifically asked you to do this in this thread if it was older than June.

I just dug through all this shit to find your ticket made in May which since then have been moved to a different system.

/facepalm

sigh; it's fixed.
Please see support ticket # 1276
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

#2329 is shipped and closed awhile ago, not to mention that ticket doesn't even make any sense.

It never fail to amuse me when we send out ~600 units, and out of the few we have problem with, always complains the loudest, and everyone who did recieve them are busy mining and doesn't say shit.

best community ever.

If these people don't have their acts together by the time real adults bring machines and chips to market, both BFL and Avalon will fade to nothing more than punch lines of jokes.

we can't wait either, none of avalon team want this to be a business, especially b2c.

After some posts and send private message  to BitSyncom  my order page change
and I see "Order #11361 made on February 2, 2013. Order status: high-priority."

Thank you BitSyncom.
But the question remains - what I do wrong?
5 tickets - no response
1 post in the "...SCAM...." theme and everything appears in 1 hour

Also tiket #1241 I added when on my ticket #982 -
"
 What is my order number?
Payment Details
Date: February 3, 2013 07:42:39 PM
http://blockchain.info/tx/fc835758501c761903c1863cfb93e3760a3af1cb5fbf8be63a4e8e9bd6b3c500
"

Avalon support answer:

"
Hi bablovagon,
your order number is 2329.
Ticket: http://bitsyncom.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/982
"

On my order page:
".....
View Order Page
Order #2329 made on February 18, 2013.
...."

Order 18Feb, Pay 3 Feb Huh..... third side of the story HuhHuh
"......not to mention that ticket doesn't even make any sense......."  - AvalonsSupport  a lot of sense

Im really happy for you this thread helped you to have your orders took in consideration, I STILL WAITING FOR MINE TO BE ( but I guess because this thread it wont...but I love risky life...And I can understand they need 3 clicks to update my orders and they are busy...) OR I WAIT FOR MY REFUND.... BitSyncom you are really taking us for dumbs thats now proofed...But well it was not the goal of thread we knew already if we ended here...
Activity: 168

best community ever.

After some posts and send private message  to BitSyncom  my order page change
and I see "Order #11361 made on February 2, 2013. Order status: high-priority."

Thank you BitSyncom.
But the question remains - what I do wrong?
5 tickets - no response
1 post in the "...SCAM...." theme and everything appears in 1 hour

Also tiket #1241 (http://puu.sh/3y0U3.png) I added when on my ticket #982 -
"
 What is my order number?
Payment Details
Date: February 3, 2013 07:42:39 PM
http://blockchain.info/tx/fc835758501c761903c1863cfb93e3760a3af1cb5fbf8be63a4e8e9bd6b3c500
"

Avalon support answer:

"
Hi bablovagon,
your order number is 2329.
Ticket: http://bitsyncom.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/982
"

On my order page:
".....
View Order Page
Order #2329 made on February 18, 2013.
...."

Order 18Feb, Pay 3 Feb Huh..... third side of the story HuhHuh
"......not to mention that ticket doesn't even make any sense......."  - AvalonsSupport  a lot of sense

Pages:
Jump to: