Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon Problem : Listing of pleople not delivered here - page 5. (Read 5990 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

Tried email, ticket...didnt tried phone I dont think they do offer such support or only to friend selected here which then post good review... Anyway Im bored and going to take some actions. No matter how much it cost, until now Ive been scammed of 3000 usd....So as I said, Scam can deliver 90% hile not delivering 10%...still a scam...Or at least the 10% people not delivered can call it a scam.

To quote a wise man.... "I don't think that word means what you think it means."

I fully understand that Avalon provide NO support. For 90% of orders sucessfull with a webshop working....all was fine. For 10% or maybe less anyway still huge, their order get an issue which need at least a communication with Avalon. Avalon know about this and still ignore us, how we supposed to react? What about the x customers from batch1 who missed tons of USD cause they had exactly same situation than mine? Worst for them. We ignore their thread and sell a batch 3...And they still talking together prayng to receive their unit while most of batch 2 received... So yes Scam is Scam. If tomorrow I start to provide services to only 90% of my customers, then other 10% will start to claim Im scam... Word is word

I also dont talk about the fact Avalon mined with our units and some received it with fan broke...or worst... That another thread.

Until I receive a communication from Avalon, or a Refund. Then Avalon is a SCAM from my position as customer not delivered, and being ignored or in the incapacity to have a communication with them. Happy for the 90% who received their units anyway.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255

Tried email, ticket...didnt tried phone I dont think they do offer such support or only to friend selected here which then post good review... Anyway Im bored and going to take some actions. No matter how much it cost, until now Ive been scammed of 3000 usd....So as I said, Scam can deliver 90% hile not delivering 10%...still a scam...Or at least the 10% people not delivered can call it a scam.

To quote a wise man.... "I don't think that word means what you think it means."
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
First of all, let me say I had big love for Avalons and trust, however not anymore...

Ordered 2 February in some of first of batch 2. 2 avalons Paid with walletbit...

I have no reply to any of my tickets, only one reply at 4 th february telling me all is fine you will receive items. I have now stoppped to hope I will receive them someday...Anyway I even not sure avalon have the right adress for delivery as their website was buggy when we ordered in first...

So Does somebody know if Avalon is a registered company? At least I can try to complaint somewhere as they dont seem willing to reply us as customers.

However I can still to open a complain directly against avalon owner as his real name is well know in communauty. I'm looking on this side for now.

Actually even if Avalon delivered to most. Still some people are ignored while we talk about thousands USD for each. So I think AVALON deserve a scam tag until they fix all problem they have with some customers. A scam is something which dont deliver it promise to all people who paid for. This is actually the case for Avalon as me and many people are stuck in the limbo...

Bitsyncom / Avalon is not a scam simply because you have not received your unit.  Many others have.  You are going about this the wrong way, and it will probably make things worse for you.
Wow, since it's a company in China, have you tried Chinese subforum?

The companies name is not avalon, it's BitSyncom LLC, the website is operated by this company and the company is registered in the US. In one of my post I wrote the companies registered address, just use the forum search function or google for company details. You can file a complain at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

USA company ? Nice will a pleasure for my lawer then... Thank you for this info

Have you tried to call them? definatly no scam

Activity: 882
Merit: 547
BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more
Have you tried to call them? definatly no scam
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

The companies name is not avalon, it's BitSyncom LLC, the website is operated by this company and the company is registered in the US. In one of my post I wrote the companies registered address, just use the forum search function or google for company details. You can file a complain at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
legendary
Activity: 1441
Merit: 1000
Live and enjoy experiments
First of all, let me say I had big love for Avalons and trust, however not anymore...

Ordered 2 February in some of first of batch 2. 2 avalons Paid with walletbit...

I have no reply to any of my tickets, only one reply at 4 th february telling me all is fine you will receive items. I have now stoppped to hope I will receive them someday...Anyway I even not sure avalon have the right adress for delivery as their website was buggy when we ordered in first...

So Does somebody know if Avalon is a registered company? At least I can try to complaint somewhere as they dont seem willing to reply us as customers.

However I can still to open a complain directly against avalon owner as his real name is well know in communauty. I'm looking on this side for now.

Actually even if Avalon delivered to most. Still some people are ignored while we talk about thousands USD for each. So I think AVALON deserve a scam tag until they fix all problem they have with some customers. A scam is something which dont deliver it promise to all people who paid for. This is actually the case for Avalon as me and many people are stuck in the limbo...

List of Units not delivered or not listed in shop, Well to resume List of units stuck in Limbo

Neotrix : Edit : units receveid 12 th july 2013
Begru : 3 Units batch 1 !!!
bablovagon : 1 Unit batch 2 : ordered 2nd Debruary 2013

If you feel you have been scammed too, or at least for now feels like stuck in total Limbo, share with us your problem with your Avalon order batch 1 or batch 2 to be added in this list.
Pages:
Jump to: