Pages:
Author

Topic: AVAST! Bitcoin Penny® Spanish Treasures Collection now be here! - page 2. (Read 2658 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 131
I understand your frustration, sweeteye. These last few orders are taking much longer than expected. However, we are filling them, slowly but surely. We hope to have the next two orders filled by February 15th, with the last two scheduled for the 29th. Possibly sooner. It's a long slow trudge, but we're almost at the finish line. And I appreciate your hanging in there.

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

Thanks for the response, Chris.
Let's please keep shipping dates in this thread for the transparency of the community (minus tracking ofc).
You know I have always been a fan of your products and doodles and packaging, and I'm happy to see that things are getting back on track for you and TBPCo.

sweeteye
legendary
Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
I understand your frustration, sweeteye. These last few orders are taking much longer than expected. However, we are filling them, slowly but surely. We hope to have the next two orders filled by February 15th, with the last two scheduled for the 29th. Possibly sooner. It's a long slow trudge, but we're almost at the finish line. And I appreciate your hanging in there.

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.
I am still owed a response to my DM to trade for a copper or silver piece, ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! What kind of pirate are ye if you don't barter fer yer treasures!?!?! Hahhahhahahah I'm laughing at the core of me hook m8tie!! And a bottle of RUM!!!!!!! hahahhahhahah. In all honestly I just wanted to bring a little fun back to this thread, I was loving this idea, and the fact that he is just gone out of nowhere and super unresponsive means that BP just must be on a fucking sailboat in the middle of the caribbean with NO WIFI lmao. Would be a funny story tho wouldn't it? I'm still bummed that you didn't want to trade ANYTHING for your coins, heck you didn't even respond but thats just fine and well, I get it not everyone fancies a trade but my god man we're talking about pirate treasure here and the booty!!!!!! They traded and bartered for everything they got! Can you imagine how loaded those bartenders were back then? Getting fucking gold doubloons or should I say gold Escudos for bottles of rum!!!

LOL I love the pirate personality, tread. Smiley

And I'm still here. I'm simply focusing all my attention on filling the last few orders before taking on more sales/trades. (In fact, we filled a few more gold coin orders last week, so only a couple left in queue.) Once we're straight with the remaining orders, then I'll be happy to take you up on the idea of a trade—one of my coins for one of your coins. No problem. Just let me get these last orders filled first.

Thanks for the morning laugh!

Regards,
Chris

Chris/
When will you be “straight” with the remaining orders.
No bullshit.
swe
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
I am still owed a response to my DM to trade for a copper or silver piece, ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! What kind of pirate are ye if you don't barter fer yer treasures!?!?! Hahhahhahahah I'm laughing at the core of me hook m8tie!! And a bottle of RUM!!!!!!! hahahhahhahah. In all honestly I just wanted to bring a little fun back to this thread, I was loving this idea, and the fact that he is just gone out of nowhere and super unresponsive means that BP just must be on a fucking sailboat in the middle of the caribbean with NO WIFI lmao. Would be a funny story tho wouldn't it? I'm still bummed that you didn't want to trade ANYTHING for your coins, heck you didn't even respond but thats just fine and well, I get it not everyone fancies a trade but my god man we're talking about pirate treasure here and the booty!!!!!! They traded and bartered for everything they got! Can you imagine how loaded those bartenders were back then? Getting fucking gold doubloons or should I say gold Escudos for bottles of rum!!!

LOL I love the pirate personality, tread. Smiley

And I'm still here. I'm simply focusing all my attention on filling the last few orders before taking on more sales/trades. (In fact, we filled a few more gold coin orders last week, so only a couple left in queue.) Once we're straight with the remaining orders, then I'll be happy to take you up on the idea of a trade—one of my coins for one of your coins. No problem. Just let me get these last orders filled first.

Thanks for the morning laugh!

Regards,
Chris
Activity: 1098
Merit: 534
Activity: 493
Merit: 12
I am owed 1 gold ounce coin and a copper set. He said he would ship mid December after all the delays but hasn’t yet. I’m still waiting for a response to my last DM.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
I replied in the other threads - but I was one that got lucky I guess - I got my refund for the gold pirate coin and my refund for the 1kg 10th anni silver coin - I am still owed 1 of the 1 oz silver dollar coins.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
For the record I am owed two copper sets and one gold set. Promise of delivery one month ago and radio silence since then.

Geophphreigh

That is now at least 4oz of gold/orders that are outstanding from this thread alone... not to mention the Silver Dollars, etc

PLEASE POST IF YOU ARE OWED ANYTHING
legendary
Activity: 1244
Merit: 1075
For the record I am owed two copper sets and one gold set. Promise of delivery one month ago and radio silence since then.

Geophphreigh
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Oh wow, that escalated quickly. I see he's been online today according to his profile. Roll Eyes Huh

Edit... https://ninjastic.space/post/63284756 Sad
For everyone's transperancy, here is a screenshot of the last response I received on 12/23/23 when inquiring about the shipment date of the 1oz. AU doubloon:

Also, FWIW, I received two smaller coins that had been owed to me for a very long time just before Christmas.
I'm not sure what's going on personally with Chris, but while communication has been spotty, he hasn't been completely AWOL.
Not going to jump to a full conclusion yet, I'm still hopeful that BTCP can deliver whatever is owed so at the very least Chris can repair/uphold his reputation and BTCP Co. retain their legacy.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 658
friendsofsatoshi.com
A final/comprehensive update to my situation.

Timeline:
On June 20, 2023, I placed an order for 1 oz. Gold Coin via forum and paid via PayPal. Listed stated to allow for 2-3 weeks for production & shipping.

On July 7, 2023, I inquired about the ETA and was told that silver/copper are scheduled to ship at end of next week (7/14/23) and that gold won't be shipped until sufficient volume of orders are paid (10 x 1 oz gold coins minimum)

On September 27, 2023, I inquired about the ETA for the second time and was told the coin will be in hand by year's end (12/31/23).

On November 12, 2023, a dispute was officially opened via PayPal due to item not received. I wanted to open the case prior to the expiration of the 180-day Buyer Protection policy. Agreement was made that coin should be delivered prior to 12/1/23.

On November 13, 2023, the dispute was formally escalated to a claim. This ensured the dispute would not be closed prematurely, and kept PayPal in the loop. Agreement was made that a monetary refund would be provided.

On November 15, 2023, an ACH refund via PayPal was initiated by BitcoinPenny.

On November 24, 2023, this ACH refund officially failed due to being cancelled.

On December 7, 2023, I inquired about the status of the refund, and received a response from BitcoinPenny 12/9/23 indicating in non-specific terms that I would be made whole.

On December 20, 2023, I inquired again about the status of the refund. Out of desperation, I offered the solution of breaking up the refund into multiple installments, or even accepting a gold coin if that could be delivered sooner.

On December 21, 2023, PayPal finally issued judgement of the case in my favor. PayPal initiated a second ACH refund attempt.

On January 4, 2024, this second ACH refund attempt failed again. PayPal agent stated that the refund checks were being processed on the seller's end but both times "they were contacting their bank shortly after to stop the payments from going through". PayPal manually reversed payment and it is expected that I will finally receive funds from PayPal in 3-5 business days. PayPal placed limitations on BitcoinPenny's account, and issued a negative balance.

While I have not yet received the funds from PayPal, I believe There is finally a conclusion since PayPal has taken the loss under Buyer Protection and has remedied me. Accordingly, negative trust w/ flag has been issued.

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
Morning, Mopar.

Sorry for the late reply. I was on the road yesterday.

As for the remaining Spanish Treasures orders, the copper coins will be all shipped by Wednesday (only 6 sets left to make), with the remaining gold coins scheduled by the end of the month, with most shipping before the holiday, so that'll be good.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

End of the month has come and gone.... what is the deal here?
Apparently the copper sets have not shipped.
I keep getting more and more people telling me they are owed the gold coins  Huh

People are still owed $$ fiat dollars from refunded payments but cannot get their funds due to failed e-checks meaning lack of funds in your bank account.

I also notice that neither of your listed BTC addresses hold any BTC...looks like they immediately get cashed out... circling back to your lack of funds in the bank account

WHERE ARE THE COINS ??
WHERE ARE THE FUNDS ??

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Okay, thanks for the several insights and updates from BP and tothemoonsands and others.

I'll make an order (with BTC that high now) as soon as things have been resolved and when there are SegWit and Lightning payment options (with current high fees on the network it's more needed than ever).
friendsofsatoshi.com
I am still in limbo with PayPal and awaiting a refund after my first refund was cancelled. PayPal states it was cancelled by seller’s (BP) bank account.

PayPal updated the estimated resolution from Dec 3 to Dec 9.
legendary
thank you for the update.
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Morning, Mopar.

Sorry for the late reply. I was on the road yesterday.

As for the remaining Spanish Treasures orders, the copper coins will be all shipped by Wednesday (only 6 sets left to make), with the remaining gold coins scheduled by the end of the month, with most shipping before the holiday, so that'll be good.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.
legendary
Good morning, everyone. Thank you for bringing to light our suuuuuper slow shipping and absentmindedness on this and other projects over the last 3 months. (And thanks to Anonymousminer for pointing out that this is unnacceptable for any business, regardless of it being ours in this case.)

As many of you know, we've been juggling several projects, many of which are longterm projects that are only NOW coming to fruition, and that means I've been absolutely scatterbrained trying to do everything at once. In fact, I haven't even had a moment to bump this sales thread in over 2 months! (I've been logged in with an open tiny tab on my laptop, but that one tab gets lost in the vast sea of open tabs among which it swims.)

That said, here's the status of this particular project...

Half the golds are already shipped, about 90% of the silvers, and only about 20% of the copper treasures. However, I'm committing to minting the final coins this week and next, so they should all be shipped out by then.

We're only a few short weeks away from having all these projects finished (finally!) and back on track for the easy train of production and delivery.

In the meantime, thank you to all friends, customers, and forum members for a successful (nearly) 10 years in this business, and we look forward to another 10 years!

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

has been 3 weeks - when do the copper pirate coins ship? Has been almost 5 months since they were paid for.
friendsofsatoshi.com
I would like to provide a public update for my order of 1 x 1 oz Gold Pirate Coin.

I ordered this coin in June, and was in communication with BitcoinPenny several times regarding shipping date over several months. As the order was paid via PayPal, I am approaching the end of the 180 Day Buyer Protection.
As such, I requested a full refund of the order due to item not received. BitcoinPenny kindly agreed, and a PayPal case was opened to ensure the refund was made prior to the expiration of the Buyer Protection.

Unfortunately, a week after the refund was initiated, I just got word that the refund failed. PayPal shows a “cancelled” status, and indicated they are following up with BitcoinPenny to ensure a timely refund. To be clear, this is an issue on the merchant (BitcoinPenny) side.

As a result, I have left a temporary negative trust on BitcoinPenny’s account. I will call PayPal to ensure the Buyer Protection case has remained opened and was not closed prior to the refund failure.

I still have trust and confidence that BitcoinPenny will resolve this in a timely manner. I hope to avoid the invocation of PayPal Buyer Protection on December 2, 2023.

Activity: 1912
Merit: 354
Pages:
Jump to: