Pages:
Author

Topic: AVAST! Bitcoin Penny® Spanish Treasures Collection now be here! - page 6. (Read 2799 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490

Ah, this rings a bell! It only had a BTC stamped on one side, right?
I do have a minted 1 g goldcoin - it's pretty pretty imho, but you do need a microscope to read the text...
(yes, a strong magnifying glass does the job, too)

Ah, not too tiny for a few coins, I thought maybe it's playmobile sized.
That timelapse is so cool! Can you make a cookie-chocolate version? This looks tasty for some reason? xD

yes that is the one! and what colors? send me a dm and we can talk about the colors - so not to clog it up here.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Very pretty collectible pieces. Probably the first silver and gold hand-pressed Bitcoin collectibles I would assume?
Design is fantastic. Will reach out via dm for a set or two.
Aaaarrrrrg!

btw, that box design is fantastic, Mopar. Looks a little bit big for a few coins - what are the actual dimensions of this thing?

gabecoin did a 1gram gold - i think it was hand pressed - pretty damn small though icg couldnt slab it as it was too small lol
Ah, this rings a bell! It only had a BTC stamped on one side, right?
I do have a minted 1 g goldcoin - it's pretty pretty imho, but you do need a microscope to read the text...
(yes, a strong magnifying glass does the job, too)

as for the dimensions - the one I completed is 100mm wide x 85mm deep and 81mm tall --- I made some modifications and now printing at 75% of that size. First of the new ones will be done in 9 hours.

I think the link expires in 2 days but here is a time lapse of the first one printing

https://streamable.com/2c4j0a
Ah, not too tiny for a few coins, I thought maybe it's playmobile sized.
That timelapse is so cool! Can you make a cookie-chocolate version? This looks tasty for some reason? xD
legendary
Very pretty collectible pieces. Probably the first silver and gold hand-pressed Bitcoin collectibles I would assume?
Aaaarrrrrg!

btw, that box design is fantastic, Mopar. Looks a little bit big for a few coins - what are the actual dimensions of this thing?

gabecoin did a 1gram gold - i think it was hand pressed - pretty damn small though icg couldnt slab it as it was too small lol

as for the dimensions - the one I completed is 100mm wide x 85mm deep and 81mm tall --- I made some modifications and now printing at 75% of that size. First of the new ones will be done in 9 hours.

I think the link expires in 2 days but here is a time lapse of the first one printing

https://streamable.com/2c4j0a
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Aaaarrrrrg!

Activity: 1912
Merit: 354
Mr. Mo that's a very nice Chest, super nice to go with our Penny Man's TREASURE'S  Cheesy

* Some extremely talented gentlemen in here   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
 Very innovative design blending old coins styles with the latest and the best monetary coin ever designed.

Great job and wish you the best with your sales...I am sure they will be sodl out very soon!

And the treasure chest Mopar made fits it just nicely as well  Cheesy
legendary
Wow, the box looks positively awesome mate..!

thanks

new renders - thanks to @bitcoinpenny for supplying the SVG files.

new box will be printing soon

copper member
Activity: 285
Merit: 56
Wow, the box looks positively awesome mate..!
legendary
Wonder how many sets I have to buy to get one full set of lefts and one full set if rights? Probably more than I can afford lol

Box is done

legendary
Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
Thanks for the link, tread93. I'll check it out. Might learn a new trick. Smiley

FUN FACT #1: Most of these treasures are minted with Satoshi Pirate wearing his eye patch on the right side (his left). The chances of finding a special left-side eye patch (his right) on your coin is exactly 1:10!

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 534
Spanish currency from the 16 to late 1800s are some of my absolute favorite coins, so you're naturally combining two of my favorite things here with cobs and crypto  Cool Grin Here is a fun video you would love that I noticed also makes a nod to the similarities of Bitcoin and Spanish Cobs (at the very end) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5INCV7AQTI

Great job Chris, this is fine craftsmanship! Now I know what you were talking about in your post the other day. I'm not sure if I have enough sats allocated to even get a complete set of everything, and wow only 11 of the 1oz extremely rare gold pieces left!!! I'll see what I can do, i'm going to send you a PM.

legendary
I am going to 3d print a little treasure chest to put these in lol

will be done in about 15 hours

I would like to reserve one of those if possible please Cheesy
What a great addition!!

And congrats to Mr.Penny on this great release!!! Smiley
Garrrrrrrrrr

Would like to order 1x silver set and 1x copper set please

I can print one for you - for you special price, 1 BTC sir.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596

I would like to reserve one of those if possible please Cheesy
What a great addition!!

And congrats to Mr.Penny on this great release!!! Smiley
Garrrrrrrrrr

Would like to order 1x silver set and 1x copper set please
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Thanks for all the kind words, everyone! Grin

UPDATE: Going fast! Only eleven 1oz Gold Doubloons left in stock. Claim yours now!

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.
Activity: 1912
Merit: 354
Looks like our ORIGINAL Penny Man has outdone himself again!!!  Tongue  Sooooo Much Bling ditty Bling Bling. Sending the Penny Man a message, I want some of that Treasure  Cheesy   Captain Penny Man   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1244
Merit: 1075
Love these Chris!  Cool
I have been looking forward to seeing these since the teaser you put in the Penny Guide! They look great, I bet they are even better in person.

If they are not all sold out already I would like to buy:
1 set GOLD
2 sets SILVER
2 sets COPPER

Thanks,
Geophphreigh
legendary

legendary
1 set of the coppers - 1 set of the silvers and 1 of the 1/4 oz golds
legendary
Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181
Beautiful work once again Chris!

I never expect anything less than awesome with your releases.

I’ll take 1 set Gold, 2 sets each Silver and Copper.

Truly unique handiwork - I look forward to my "Spanish Treasures"

Thanks,
-Buck
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Are these individually numbered?

These particular coins are not numbered, but each handcrafted coin is guaranteed to be 100% unique, special, and one of a kind. No need for numbers here, mate. Smiley

And thanks for the orders Bullion-n-BTC, tothemoonsands, and everyone else who's ordered privately via PM or Discord!

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

FUN FACT #4: Our Spanish Treasures Collection required an incredible 27...that's TWENTY-SEVEN...individual coining dies!
Pages:
Jump to: