Pages:
Author

Topic: AVAST! Bitcoin Penny® Spanish Treasures Collection now be here! - page 4. (Read 2799 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 131
@Chris
How about an update on outstanding orders for this collection?
It's been a minute Huh

sweeteye
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
UPDATE: The next batch of copper, silver, and gold treasures is scheduled to ship next week. In the meantime, please check out the latest AWESOMENESS by The Bitcoin Penny Company! Grin

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

awesome looking forward to getting my copper and gold pieces
legendary
Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
UPDATE: The next batch of copper, silver, and gold treasures is scheduled to ship next week. In the meantime, please check out the latest AWESOMENESS by The Bitcoin Penny Company! Grin

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
And here's what happens when you get distracted while switching out dies — double-headed 1oz silver doubloon. LOL

Regards,
Capt. Chris
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
A better picture Cheesy

legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
DID YOU KNOW? One in every ten (1:10) Spanish Treasures coins is minted with the eye patch switched to the left side. Shocked

Order your Spanish Treasures collectible coins today!

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 534
Garrrrr.... received my penny pirate treasure today.
These coins are great....well done sir Cool
Including the wax mold as a COA is genius!!

Thanks, MJ! I was a little worried that my wax seal COA (unique to every coin) would be too strange of an idea, but I loved its simplicity, so I ran with it. (Plus, in my extensive research for this project, I discovered that in the early 1700s, they rarely used holographic security stickers as an anti-counterfeiting measure. Wax seals were much more common.)

Still more coins available, everyone! Buy yours today! Smiley

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

Love the presentation! Please put me down for the 1 0zt silver COB 🙏
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com

Thanks, MJ! I was a little worried that my wax seal COA (unique to every coin) would be too strange of an idea, but I loved its simplicity, so I ran with it. (Plus, in my extensive research for this project, I discovered that in the early 1700s, they rarely used holographic security stickers as an anti-counterfeiting measure. Wax seals were much more common.)

Still more coins available, everyone! Buy yours today! Smiley

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.
legendary

Activity: 1912
Merit: 354
I've gotten the coins that I ordered, they're beautiful, & I like how they feel in my hand. If you don't have yours yet, ya might wanna grab some while you still have the chance.
                                                                                                                 Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue   
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
They really are a work of art. I would like to know if you could send them to graduate and send them ready. I understand that there will be a fee.

Thank you for the very kind words, thiago007! Along with minerjones (below), we are happy to assist in any grading needs. (We'd likely send them to minerjones for help with this.)

I can help with any grading needs Cheesy

You, as always, are a wonderful addition to this forum. Thank you, MJ.

UPDATE: All of the silver orders and half of the gold orders have shipped as of today. The copper orders will be shipped in 2 weeks. For the many of you who purchased multiple metals, please expect multiple shipments at no extra charge.

Thank you again for supporting our little projects at The Bitcoin Penny Company. Smiley

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.
copper member
Activity: 285
Merit: 56
Oh! I spent quite a lot time thinking what could "sending them to graduate" mean Cheesy

legendary
They really are a work of art. I would like to know if you could send them to graduate and send them ready. I understand that there will be a fee.

Activity: 426
Merit: 27
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 228
There we go! Smiley keep them coming.
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com

Cool Cobs!! Why do you not put keys on them?

Because then they would only feature a design on one side (sticker on the other) and wouldn't look like a "real" pirate treasure. But don't worry, we have new and exciting DIY coins ready to announce. We're just waiting a little while between precious metal releases. Coming soon...

Regards,
Captain Chris of the Bitcoin Penny
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 228
Cool Cobs!! Why do you not put keys on them?
legendary
awesome will be cool and interesting to see - i think i will just put em in the treasure chest lol

would like to see how they keep them from flopping around inside the holder though.
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
[I had them reject a coin because it was smaller than their smallest ring so it would move around - so they wouldnt do it.

According to their website, our treasures should slab beautifully, as they all meet the size requirements (9mm-40mm diameter, no more than 4.5mm thickness).

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

legendary
would it be an issue that it isnt perfectly round though? so would slide/move around within the holder?

Nope! Wink

"We will also custom cut gaskets to fit “odd” shaped coins."

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

I had them reject a coin because it was smaller than their smallest ring so it would move around - so they wouldnt do it.
Pages:
Jump to: