Pages:
Author

Topic: Avoid being disturbed - page 2. (Read 716 times)

legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
January 14, 2019, 10:08:14 AM
Contrary to OP I do not wait to see what the price will be after a dump. If I believe on a coin than I will invest time and effort and even money into a project and than either I will hold it until I need money or I will sell it right away as soon as I can. There is no middle ground for me, there is no waiting 3-6 months to see how it will unfold and all that.

Either I am getting paid right away and than using that money to buy something I trust more, or I am going to keep that money as long as possible until I need money urgently and the easiest way is cashing that out. The logic that we should wait around after the dump is senseless for someone who is still looking to cash out, if anyone wants to cash out the best time is the first day and even first hour of the project being listed somewhere.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 14, 2019, 06:24:09 AM
Stay strong and hold your coins till it will give the profit that you want. Do not panic when other people are selling their coins, because if you would sell as well, you will make great loses in the nearest future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
January 14, 2019, 06:22:31 AM
This type of trading when getting disturbed by dumpers is panic selling. This always applicable for newbies on trading or most of the time, prefer to get an immediate profit once the token got listed to an exchange. We can't blame them since most of the time, this newly listed token always immediately dump by its investors and bounty hunters. I also prefer observing first if the token will be pumped or not before making a sell or buy back for a secured profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 14, 2019, 06:06:25 AM
It's time we buy at a low price. I am always grateful when I see such an opportunity. I agree with the OP view, I do not understand people complain when someone throws coins at the lowest price.
because people bought very expensive and now they have no money to buy cheaper. that's why people start complaining
Activity: 504
January 14, 2019, 05:52:58 AM
It's time we buy at a low price. I am always grateful when I see such an opportunity. I agree with the OP view, I do not understand people complain when someone throws coins at the lowest price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
January 14, 2019, 05:46:32 AM
Such coin/token mentioned in OP is considered to be a good buy. When the coin/token is dumped for such a low price, it is easy to earn multiple times or more profit. I will usually wait for such time to see whether there is a dump.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 263
January 14, 2019, 05:33:37 AM
I really salute the work you do, but if a project that has been successful and has been listed on the exchange is missing the concern of dev, then to go up in prices is not possible, so many people throw their coins on the market, this is what makes us sometimes very upset.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 612
January 14, 2019, 04:27:03 AM
Unfortunately we cannot control them and we don't know them.
They dump and the market dump, that's alright mate, the market will again recover, do not get disturbed just keep believing
and for awhile forget your investment, the right time will definitely come.
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
January 14, 2019, 04:09:28 AM
I agree with your suggestion. and that's what I usually do. no problem the price of the token goes down. I just need to buy it at the right time. so, when the token price rises, I will sell it. and that made me fortunate to even get a 50% profit.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 14, 2019, 04:06:44 AM
The strategy certainly works but only on quality coins and not dead or weak coins. Although I do not understand why people sell cheap and at a loss, let's just accept that fact and take advantage of discounted quality coins.

Everyone is afraid of big losses in a bear market, therefore, with negative market fluctuations, the majority of few experienced investors rush to sell the coins in order to repurchase them at a lower point, but do not always have time to do it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
January 14, 2019, 04:02:34 AM
I agreed with OP’s view, I don’t understand people complain when someone dump the coin at rock bottom price. This is the time we get to buy at a cheap price. I am always grateful when I see such opportunity.
Activity: 588
January 14, 2019, 04:00:39 AM
I have seen a lot of people get disturbed whenever they see dumpers dumping the coins they have at unreasonable prices. To my amazement also, some people might dump a huge amount of token for just a penny, as if their whole life depend on it.

Whenever this happens, either as a bounty hunter or as an investor, i usually do not get bothered. Most times when a project is newly listed on exchange, i would avoid being in a rush to sell, but wait to see what would be the stable price, before the take off.

If the price goes very low due to dumping by dumpers, instead of grumbling or being disturbed, i will buy as many as i can and wait for the next pump.
Most times i had the opportunities like this, i was able to earn profits not less than x3 the price I bought from dumpers.

It works and you too can try it. I believe it will work for you.
I don't agree with you, if the price is so low in the first hours, there is a high chance that pricel won't be better in the future because the project is probably dead.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
January 14, 2019, 03:55:31 AM
I have seen a lot of people get disturbed whenever they see dumpers dumping the coins they have at unreasonable prices. To my amazement also, some people might dump a huge amount of token for just a penny, as if their whole life depend on it.

Whenever this happens, either as a bounty hunter or as an investor, i usually do not get bothered. Most times when a project is newly listed on exchange, i would avoid being in a rush to sell, but wait to see what would be the stable price, before the take off.

If the price goes very low due to dumping by dumpers, instead of grumbling or being disturbed, i will buy as many as i can and wait for the next pump.
Most times i had the opportunities like this, i was able to earn profits not less than x3 the price I bought from dumpers.

Great strategy. But there is always a risk that when you buy from dumpsters the coin will continue to drop)) And you will be buying the bottom again and again and again until its price worth nothing. That's why I prefer to sell half of the amount right after the coin get listed on the exchanges and the other half hodl until pump or for a long time period if I believe in the coin and its technology.   
copper member
Activity: 462
January 14, 2019, 03:34:04 AM
You are absolutely right and a nice tactics to use. I have seen people cry over people dumping their token at an unreasonable price.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
January 14, 2019, 03:28:25 AM

It's a good strategy if you have patience and you'll definitely reap the reward.
Some really just have weak hands and eventually dump immediately as soon a token becomes tradeable.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
January 14, 2019, 03:23:37 AM

The true is that I am always disturbed the way some holders do dump some good coins for pennies.  Some of this actually invest huge amount of money into those projects and their also easily dump it at around 99% loses.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 14, 2019, 03:15:58 AM
It is a good strategy to be applied. It's just that it cannot fully be able to succeed if the quality of the coin or the existing project looks bad. to be able to generate this way then I'm sure that you must really understand deeply about the project or would you prefer coins and this is a challenge because analysis sometimes not entirely true.
Activity: 574
https://ammut.network/
January 14, 2019, 02:55:31 AM

at this time I don't agree with your strategy, this is very ridiculous if the coin doesn't have real developments in the future then the coins are increasingly becoming worthless, this strategy I use at the beginning of 2017 because there are still many ico coins rapidly increasing day by day at that time, the market has changed and always destroys the price of ico coins when registering, you must stop this strategy.
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 14, 2019, 02:33:12 AM

The fact is that such purchases are much more risky, you will not be able to analyze the further movement, and buying just everything that is thrown off is a bad sign. Now a few tokens can grow to a demand or profitable price, so it’s better to buy, understanding all the changes.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
January 14, 2019, 02:26:23 AM
Its a shame too many people including hunters are just waiting for a coin or token to get listed so that they can just dump them off instantly ,I don't do such and I always prefer to wait and see what happens and if the price of a token hits lower because of dumping I will still invest more just to get at cheaper rates ,patient dogs will always eat the fatest bones
Pages:
Jump to: