Pages:
Author

Topic: Avoid being disturbed - page 3. (Read 716 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
January 14, 2019, 02:22:48 AM
because some people who hold coins tend to panic by looking at the charts in the exchange market that are happening now and not a few who are confused by having to sell, hold, or buy. maybe for capital holders and courage and careful calculation to take steps so that success becomes his.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 14, 2019, 01:45:41 AM
I have seen a lot of people get disturbed whenever they see dumpers dumping the coins they have at unreasonable prices. To my amazement also, some people might dump a huge amount of token for just a penny, as if their whole life depend on it.

Whenever this happens, either as a bounty hunter or as an investor, i usually do not get bothered. Most times when a project is newly listed on exchange, i would avoid being in a rush to sell, but wait to see what would be the stable price, before the take off.

If the price goes very low due to dumping by dumpers, instead of grumbling or being disturbed, i will buy as many as i can and wait for the next pump.
Most times i had the opportunities like this, i was able to earn profits not less than x3 the price I bought from dumpers.

It works and you too can try it. I believe it will work for you.

It is just right if that coin is good token. If not, you should sell as fast as possible. Do not blame if they dumps too early, because they know that is bad project and they want to escape as soon as possible
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
January 14, 2019, 01:25:42 AM
You’re right. Mostly bounty hunters today are in a rush of profit not realizing the project they are dedicating their months of efforts completing the tasks. Its better waiting for the project’s promised roadmap to where they can soar up in price also.
Activity: 280
January 13, 2019, 03:54:21 PM
There are different strategies used by developers, to prevent unnecessary dump in price of their coin. Sometimes, the marketing strategy deployed can prevent dumo in price.
I have a coin, whose team devised a promotional method by trade competition. This made the coin to have good support.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
December 19, 2018, 04:00:18 PM
Should people still be worried about the dump,we are almost all getting aware that this dump has come and it will end soon. The time we have endured is farther than the moment we need to bare. All we need do not is to patiently wait for the great reward of our endurance at the soon coming bull run.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 19, 2018, 03:46:38 PM
Now everyone is aware of the secret of top traders, be that as it may, you will need to be able to get through by recognising project with potential that will keep growing and pay off in the very nearest future! Dumper are thereto make us rich!
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 19, 2018, 04:21:04 AM
That is indeed true that there are many people getting panicked when they saw a price dropping in the market, makes them sell their coins ASAP, thus makes the price drop even more. and that being used by the people who had fund to purchase them in a cheaper price, where later they will get more profit from the price that they bought the coins.
Activity: 588
December 19, 2018, 04:09:21 AM
To be bothered in the market unstable is widely adopted due to the fact that everything might be fall and drop to the bottom. Lose is the reason why we are affected. Being in lose position is very dramatic point of decision making to sell the tokens or still hold on to what you believe. The market will be right back again in good dimension.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 04:05:57 AM
Not everyone is as smart as you. Many follow the herd instinct on the principle of "sell everything and I will sell." But everyone should know that everyone has their own head and everyone should think for themselves.
Activity: 294
December 19, 2018, 04:04:19 AM
The ability to think independently is an essential quality of investment. A good attitude and the ability to think independently can protect your investment. In fact, the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous. Investing in making money and losing money is common.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
December 19, 2018, 04:01:37 AM
We are not in a better situation now. While the market may not recover yet in the coming months, be prepared and be ready for the worst.
It's a good time to slowly accumulate to minimize loss if the market further sinks.
Activity: 630
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
December 19, 2018, 03:46:05 AM
I have seen a lot of people get disturbed whenever they see dumpers dumping the coins they have at unreasonable prices. To my amazement also, some people might dump a huge amount of token for just a penny, as if their whole life depend on it.

Whenever this happens, either as a bounty hunter or as an investor, i usually do not get bothered. Most times when a project is newly listed on exchange, i would avoid being in a rush to sell, but wait to see what would be the stable price, before the take off.

If the price goes very low due to dumping by dumpers, instead of grumbling or being disturbed, i will buy as many as i can and wait for the next pump.
Most times i had the opportunities like this, i was able to earn profits not less than x3 the price I bought from dumpers.

Although I can understand the logic behind it it only works if you have Fiat to throw away at crypto and you believe strong in the crypto currency in which you are investing in
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
December 19, 2018, 03:42:44 AM
Very correct words. Especially your words are needed at the moment, as the market is not in a better situation right now. I also adhere to the same logic as you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 18, 2018, 05:56:07 PM
There is no reason to blame or find fault in anyone whenever there is a dump, because you cannot hold them back on what belongs to them. Some of them most times sell off all they have and by then, the market will be preparing to skyrocket. Which is why, if dumpers dump, you just allow them and wait for a good time to buy. Although, you should avoid buying shit coins and go for coin that have good value and good potentials.
You are right, everyone has the right to each of the tokens or coins they have. They must have certain reasons to immediately sell or be patient to hold it back. all we have to do is analyze market movements, if the potential of the token is good then we must be patient even though prices continue to fall, if possible then buy again at a low price, if it does not have good potential then we must sell it before it becomes increasingly worthless.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
December 18, 2018, 05:20:11 PM
There is no reason to blame or find fault in anyone whenever there is a dump, because you cannot hold them back on what belongs to them. Some of them most times sell off all they have and by then, the market will be preparing to skyrocket. Which is why, if dumpers dump, you just allow them and wait for a good time to buy. Although, you should avoid buying shit coins and go for coin that have good value and good potentials.
Activity: 336
December 15, 2018, 11:59:21 AM
I agree you need to buy when the market is sowing panic and everyone does not believe in the recovery of the market, I myself use this strategy , but of course you need to buy coins that are well kept in the market and are in the top, and then on the bad and you can still climb at a loss (
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
December 15, 2018, 11:55:18 AM
It happened just this week to a project that i know, 4th Pillar go be precised. One if the investors became furious and asked the admin on how to kill the dumper and the admin's response was epic.
Take a look at the image of the conversation.

Logically I think the admin response was epic but knowledgeable
“ wait for him at the corner “ for me means buy his dumped token and follow the progress of the project

After project develops and prices increases, you get to kill the dumper by your marginal and classy profit
Don’t wait for simpler explanations
Activity: 322
December 15, 2018, 11:32:00 AM
It is foolish to dump the tokens and you only get loss. If you are a pro holder, now is the time to prove it. Lets just see until when can you really hold your tokens.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 14, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

This strategy does not always work it depends on the coin you are trading and the market sentiment. Like in the current scenario the market is in a bear sentiment and buy the dips is definitely not working at this moment. We should wait for the reversal sign of market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
December 14, 2018, 02:06:32 PM
The variant to buy more tokens and wait for the next pump is not always the best and right choice. There are such tokens that have the pump only once at the best.
Going for tokens that have already pumped, most especially shit coins, might have a side effect and one is likely going to lose, but do you know that there are also some of these shit coins that have not had their real pump, but have also dumped due to the present dip that we are in. For such, one could buy, but you must also ensure that the community is very active and that the developer is serious about the project.
Pages:
Jump to: