Pages:
Author

Topic: Avoid being disturbed - page 4. (Read 716 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 02:00:11 PM
Human psychology plays an important role in trading. It is not surprising that those psychological characteristics that affect people in everyday life will also determine their behavior in the process of trading
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 14, 2018, 01:50:19 PM
Most of the people are selling their altcoin especially to those coins with no literal value or less value. Because they want to buy and grab the opportunity to buy good quality coin at a lower price because of the dump of market.

When the price of BTC is below the 4k $, I believe that USDT is the best coin. So the option of selling the altcoin is not a potential decision. It is possible to get that money to invest in BTC right now
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
December 14, 2018, 01:21:10 PM
The variant to buy more tokens and wait for the next pump is not always the best and right choice. There are such tokens that have the pump only once at the best.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 12:28:29 PM
Every time I try to play a exchange, the market shows me that this activity is not for me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 12:15:26 PM
For me it is not hard to avoid all of the dips and the crashes because I have being through it before but with some people who are still new to this it can be harder for them to actually be less disturbed about it, since most of them bought the coins at the all time high, they are actually watching their coins go down everyday in value and that is not easy to watch
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
CAT.EX Exchange
December 14, 2018, 02:00:25 AM
Most of the people are selling their altcoin especially to those coins with no literal value or less value. Because they want to buy and grab the opportunity to buy good quality coin at a lower price because of the dump of market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
December 11, 2018, 01:25:56 PM
In fact, it is very difficult to decide what to do with tokens, I have always had no luck, I sell coins, they are more expensive, I don’t sell they fall to the floor

You might not be using stop loss or not be putting sell orders. Entry and exit points of tokens matter a lot. Be careful if you are buying a coin which has already pumped.
Activity: 238
December 11, 2018, 01:20:37 PM
I have seen a lot of people get disturbed whenever they see dumpers dumping the coins they have at unreasonable prices. To my amazement also, some people might dump a huge amount of token for just a penny, as if their whole life depend on it.

Whenever this happens, either as a bounty hunter or as an investor, i usually do not get bothered. Most times when a project is newly listed on exchange, i would avoid being in a rush to sell, but wait to see what would be the stable price, before the take off.

If the price goes very low due to dumping by dumpers, instead of grumbling or being disturbed, i will buy as many as i can and wait for the next pump.
Most times i had the opportunities like this, i was able to earn profits not less than x3 the price I bought from dumpers.

It works and you too can try it. I believe it will work for you.

This is not always true and cannot happen with every coin. If the project is not strong enough, its listing value will always be less than its ico price, if no one is buying that coin. The project may even get delisted from popular exchanges if it does not have good volume. So, I think your strategy might not always work.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 01:08:23 PM
In fact, it is very difficult to decide what to do with tokens, I have always had no luck, I sell coins, they are more expensive, I don’t sell they fall to the floor
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
December 11, 2018, 03:45:51 AM
I have seen a lot of people get disturbed whenever they see dumpers dumping the coins they have at unreasonable prices. To my amazement also, some people might dump a huge amount of token for just a penny, as if their whole life depend on it.

Whenever this happens, either as a bounty hunter or as an investor, i usually do not get bothered. Most times when a project is newly listed on exchange, i would avoid being in a rush to sell, but wait to see what would be the stable price, before the take off.

If the price goes very low due to dumping by dumpers, instead of grumbling or being disturbed, i will buy as many as i can and wait for the next pump.
Most times i had the opportunities like this, i was able to earn profits not less than x3 the price I bought from dumpers.

It works, but for the top coins in the market, and not shit coins. I use to do it too, especially with Bitcoin, because I don’t trust any of these altcoins, thought some of them are reliable, just like ETH, but most of them are not worth waiting on, cause if you keep on waiting, everyone will dump it on you. But with bitcoin there is always hope that price will get back up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 06:15:31 AM

Its true, we should need calm and not dump token we have when first listing. Many hunters dump their token when token listed in exchanger and its our opportunity for buying token below ICOs price. Its good strategy to make profits
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
December 07, 2018, 06:12:30 AM

If you buy now then it like giving away you money when the market still can decline dipper isn't going to make you profit but will just make you hold for longer years to profit.  Be like them instead because you can never make them hold like you do. If a token is going to go up, then let's see if it goes up.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
December 07, 2018, 06:00:10 AM
I agree with your opinion. It is important that the coin has a real or large community application that is likely to be high sooner or later to be pumpable except for the weak coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 07, 2018, 05:33:06 AM
good action when you buy tokens that are dumped, because we will get tokens at a low price. this is a good opportunity to be able to make a profit when the next pump.
I do agree with this, if only the team of that particular project would but that dumped token then there would be no more problem with that kind as those bounty tokens which is 2-3% of the total supply will be depleted.
Activity: 560
December 07, 2018, 05:27:32 AM
this is everyone's choice, panic dominates each of their mindsets, and they assume that the bearish market has no hope of bullish quickly. so they choose to sell altcoins.

sometimes their decisions are right, and we are wrong.

so, I think predictions and analysis must always be the main strategy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 05:13:43 AM
good action when you buy tokens that are dumped, because we will get tokens at a low price. this is a good opportunity to be able to make a profit when the next pump.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
December 07, 2018, 05:08:13 AM

A good motivation for troops bounty hunter who always come to complain and blame fellow bounty hunter.
The points above are directed at bounty hunter who have just entered the world of cryptocurrency, For those who not too understand about pump-and-dump scheme.
Activity: 266
December 07, 2018, 04:36:29 AM

That's a great idea, being disturbed from dump will not give a hope at all it may spoil our dreams, rather than focusing on loss I'd prefer to hold and wait patiently till the next pump happens.
Activity: 616
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
December 07, 2018, 04:09:58 AM
Nice faith and strong  motivation you got there pal.But for me its like really a matter of luck just like gambling to guess the right time to sell.Because sometimes the next wave of mooning is somehow too long to wait before it happens again so if opportunity like a x2 or if lucky x3 profit is at your hands already then go grab for it.Its already better than selling on dumped price already.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
December 06, 2018, 06:37:48 PM
The OP has made valid points, i have also tried it on two occasions if i can remember vividly and it definitely works for me. Most times buying some these coins from dumpers, the good ones in particular, does not require much of money. You can just use $20 to buy a coin on dex that normally worth over $200, before it is officially listed on centralized exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: