Pages:
Author

Topic: Avoid Being Scammed Again - page 6. (Read 1647 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 07:20:12 AM
This actually really helps. Though some of us already knew these considerations before getting in such projects. That situation is really usual and really happens in this industry. It is our responsibility to study further anything we want to enter specially if there's money and effort involved.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
June 16, 2018, 06:35:12 AM
thanks for the hard work man, keeping it on my watchlist and will read little by little when I get some quality time. Thanks again!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 16, 2018, 06:34:57 AM
They're getting scammed just only because they never check very carefully the whitepaper which means they actually didn't know what is that project about? All they know is just a name and their money , that's all.
Sometimes a lot of projects use fake whitepaper. I only checked whitepaper for reference purposes. Mostly I will evaluate the projects through the community

It seems to me that scam projects are a little bit fewer and farther between in 2018 than they were in 2017. Thoughts?
Activity: 203
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 16, 2018, 06:29:32 AM
thank you for all his information, may be more careful in choosing a project Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 12:36:56 PM
Its easy to avoid being scammed. You only need to buy AML Bitcoin (ABTC). ABTC is the only coin that cannot be hacked.
Activity: 364
June 16, 2018, 06:27:02 AM
They're getting scammed just only because they never check very carefully the whitepaper which means they actually didn't know what is that project about? All they know is just a name and their money , that's all.
Sometimes a lot of projects use fake whitepaper. I only checked whitepaper for reference purposes. Mostly I will evaluate the projects through the community
Activity: 63
Merit: 3
June 15, 2018, 11:41:01 AM
This is kind of nice. Thanks for informing us this because most of the time, people forget the most important thing which is critical research. Hey this post is worth merit man because its very informative. I'd merit you if I have some. Keep up the good deeds man.
Activity: 350
June 15, 2018, 11:35:26 AM
Nowadays many scammers are evolving to avoid scam check very carefully the whitepaper, that's why many users are get scam because they easy believe because they want to earn money in easy way but ended up being scammed, please check the background of team if the team is didn't give info about each member of the team don't trust easily, check the Social media accounts, If you find it very interesting presentable then join to their and also look for special proof and validation.
Activity: 4
June 15, 2018, 09:49:16 AM
amazin
Activity: 700
June 15, 2018, 09:48:58 AM
This information is really helpful. But despite being careful, it is really hard to identify which ICO is scam or not. They are really good at disguising which anyone would thought that it is really a good company where in reality they are scams.
Activity: 280
June 15, 2018, 09:30:40 AM
Nice statements bro and well delivered. for avoiding not being scammed is to be careful everytime.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 09:24:49 AM
Activity: 66
June 15, 2018, 09:11:31 AM
I agree but in some points, almost all ICO projects are professionally the same with their presentation.  It is really up to all of us which one are we going to choose or should I say taking the risk to invest with.  And yes, research will give you a big point.

There are lots of safety precautions to avoid being scammed but there are still some people that got scammed because of unexpected issues like legit site suddenly turned scammed, or serious and legit project suddenly disappeared. Just really need to be more careful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
June 15, 2018, 09:07:44 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
June 15, 2018, 09:03:58 AM
I loved the points that you've tackled here, it is very helpful for all those bounty hunters and also the investors. Also, the beginners in cryptocurrency will benefit from it because they will have the knowledge on how to be smart in investing in cryptoworld, we all know that being involved in crypto is very risky and this is a great way to enlighten us on the possibilities that might happen.
Yes it was good that someone disccusses those things about it. It will be so helpful to everybody so that we will not be scam. This just say that cryptoworld was not that easy and it was risky to invest on it thats why wee need to be careful. We get so many knowledge from it and im hoping that people will follow it.
Activity: 215
June 15, 2018, 08:59:39 AM
I agree but in some points, almost all ICO projects are professionally the same with their presentation.  It is really up to all of us which one are we going to choose or should I say taking the risk to invest with.  And yes, research will give you a big point.
Activity: 79
June 15, 2018, 08:38:28 AM
Thank you for sharing this, I think it is all about the real thing now, but every person who invests in this market must be responsible for his work.
Activity: 434
June 14, 2018, 09:25:46 AM
Too many ICO these days and too many scam projects looking for people to run away with their funds. The scaming of ICO is already getting heated and getting worse daily. Though i don't blame them, after all ICO is place to pack peoples money just that giving them shit of load crap which you drafted in your bedroom. Some ICO scams are very crafty that you won't even see them coming. Even after doing all the research needed. My advice is just invest what you can afford to lose in any project and trust none of them.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
June 14, 2018, 07:50:14 AM
I think the newest entry is "Impressio". They started off saying that their pre-ico was sold out and they will be a full-fledged lending platform after the ICO. I dont know whether they got investments or no but they have vanished with all the investors money who invested in their "Plans."
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 07:43:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: