Pages:
Author

Topic: Avoid Being Scammed Again - page 8. (Read 1647 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 07:52:25 PM
thank u providing such a nice article on avoiding scams in ico very helpfull for newbies entering the market and for every one who do investments in ico market
Activity: 196
May 25, 2018, 03:02:44 PM
Some investors are being scammed simply because they never check very carefully the whitepaper which means they actually didn't know what is that project about? All they know is just a name and their money , that's all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
May 25, 2018, 02:53:16 PM
We need to become smart in everything that we are doing in our life, and one thing is to be able to become a searcher and explorer in everything that we are entering at giver everything the benefit of doubt and think 100 times before putting our hard earned money, don't let it just trashed.
Activity: 198
May 25, 2018, 02:46:34 PM
The rate at which people get scammed these days is quiet alarming please we should be very careful and read through before running any program scammers are evreywhere right now
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 02:33:47 PM
thank you for this! i mean, i have never got scammed but these tips could be useful.
All of these information’s are really good and it help us to avoid lose or scamming,  no need to put your investment in any site or any link you will have to know each and everything about it,  bitcoin is a good saving so being careless about it will damage your profit.  Keep yourself social about what you are doing as an investment now a day bitcoin currency which is good to use being careful about.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 24, 2018, 09:28:37 AM
Activity: 112
May 24, 2018, 09:25:58 AM
thank you for this! i mean, i have never got scammed but these tips could be useful.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 05:47:59 AM
I would say that this is a roulette for today ... Even with a professional team, you can lose time, for example, the project does not collect enough money for the next stage - the result is a stoppage of the project and distribution of their hard money to investors (at best) in the worst case of money just disappear. There are a lot of nuances and with an accuracy of 100% you nick
Activity: 70
April 02, 2018, 04:49:15 AM
Don't get scammed. If something seems too good to be true, then it usually is. A scam always looks like you are getting the best impossible deals but don't fall for them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
April 02, 2018, 02:54:51 AM

I really appreciate the discussion regarding Scam coin and Shitcoin and I'm very thankful that you post some tips to avoid being scammed. Hopefully this topic will read those newbies in world of digital currencies  so they can learn more and to avoid buying shitcoin.

#Datarius

well yeah, i've been scammed a multiple times when i'm new into investment and actually i'm about to quit since my first 2 investment at that time is both ended up being a scam. That's why i made this thread on purpose to give newbie investors information in regards with investing to ICO's.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
March 28, 2018, 12:28:19 AM

I really appreciate the discussion regarding Scam coin and Shitcoin and I'm very thankful that you post some tips to avoid being scammed. Hopefully this topic will read those newbies in world of digital currencies  so they can learn more and to avoid buying shitcoin.

#Datarius
Merit: 106
March 28, 2018, 12:25:44 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 10:17:21 PM
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 10:06:14 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
March 27, 2018, 09:47:30 PM
Most of the ICO project has telegram group to communicate all the person who wants to invest with them and they do not send any personal message to individual to invest with them then to be safe you should ignore all the personal message came from strangers that who claimed that they are one of the admin of one ICO, if you have doubt in the project much better to stay away with them dont send money to other people who are not attached or not part of the team of the ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
March 27, 2018, 09:38:55 PM
this serves as a great tool to spot a scam, because of some greedy users, that wants a quick and easy way to earn but ended up being scammed, fhey did not bother to thoroughly investigate before venturing on a specific project, maybe next time, do not be easily fooled by some too good to be true schemes and it is best to ask someone on that project or get more info before you venture on them.

Yes doing the right process of research specially about each members background is impprtant because for me it's going to be the foundation of the project. Let's say the project's concept is perfect but the team who's going to built it is not as solid as a concrete. Then it will probably crash or that project will end up being a scam.
Activity: 127
March 27, 2018, 06:38:54 AM
I always tell people not to participate in ICOs if they do not know the faces of the people in charge and also without doing proper research into the project and just going by their twitter and social media profiles. A lot of them are scammers.
March 27, 2018, 03:23:45 AM
Nice inputs. Being cautious is the basic step to avoid scams. We always should know whom we are investing to, what their white paper says and what their project is. Some background checking if possible helps to gather knowledge. Helpful post, Thanks.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 27, 2018, 12:12:11 AM
If I see an ICO that gives me 3 reasons when I visit their page then it will be decided directly, these redflags are a.) the developers are anonymous b.) The token doesn't have a clear user case c.) the road map is vague and nowhere to go.
There are lots of ICO that are now said to be scam while the have those attributes, but then I couldn't care less so I am deciding to take a rest from those and just buy at a small amount depending on what I have and what are the said tokens were. That way I will take less damage when the coin will fail.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
March 26, 2018, 11:55:42 PM
this serves as a great tool to spot a scam, because of some greedy users, that wants a quick and easy way to earn but ended up being scammed, fhey did not bother to thoroughly investigate before venturing on a specific project, maybe next time, do not be easily fooled by some too good to be true schemes and it is best to ask someone on that project or get more info before you venture on them.
Pages:
Jump to: