Pages:
Author

Topic: Avoid Being Scammed Again - page 7. (Read 1647 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 07:37:00 AM
Thanks  a lot for useful information)
Hope someone gives you a merit for your job!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
June 09, 2018, 12:59:05 AM
Thankyou for providing such a great information like this. I hope this will help all the newbies in this cryptocurrency world that want to start investing their money, but afraid of the scams that's been happening recently.
The articles you stated also gave me a lot of new information, and i hope it will be useful so i won't get scammed again in the future.
But still, we all know they're just theories, and won't really ensure that we won't get scammed again. But it's better to be knowledgeable and careful rather than know nothing at all, right?

Yes, it is a guide for us to avoid being scammed and also a warning not to easily make investments or anything that money will be involved. But sometimes experiencing being scammed will taught us more lessons.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 12:42:36 AM
I very much agree with your opinion
This post is very useful to us
It makes a solid choice for fraudsters
Activity: 210
June 08, 2018, 03:28:13 PM
thank u for providing all usefull information regarding ico scams and bitcoin scams which are happening every now and then we should be aware of this scams and protect ourselves
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
June 03, 2018, 10:31:45 AM
This review must be shown to every newbie on this forum. At the beginning we all made so much mistakes and I think all newcomers would be thankful for such advices.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 03, 2018, 12:25:25 AM
fully agree with you and I think this kind of information is very important for new traders who are still confused to determine a scam or not.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
June 03, 2018, 12:19:34 AM
They are getting better these scam ICO they have the money and the resources to make it appear so real I have victimized several times, the latest was nametoken, these scam Ico appear great when they are starting out but fades once they collected the funds from the investors and the investors did not run to these people they just charged it to experience.
Activity: 100
June 03, 2018, 12:04:48 AM
this is information that is needed by all ICO users especially for beginners like me, so the beginner can distinguish which one is scamed and which is open. once again I say thank you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
June 02, 2018, 11:51:57 PM
Thankyou for providing such a great information like this. I hope this will help all the newbies in this cryptocurrency world that want to start investing their money, but afraid of the scams that's been happening recently.
The articles you stated also gave me a lot of new information, and i hope it will be useful so i won't get scammed again in the future.
But still, we all know they're just theories, and won't really ensure that we won't get scammed again. But it's better to be knowledgeable and careful rather than know nothing at all, right?

Yes you're right we aren't sure that we won't get scammed again because the scammers are also improving their strategies on how they will scam that's why there's no such thing as safe investment in cryptocurrency industry you will need to have guts in order to earn profit here but after all even though it's not enough not to be scammed again it's still better if we have at least basic knowledge about how they scam or how to avoid them right?
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 05:30:10 PM
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 05:25:31 PM
hi, for me it is very good information, simple but includes all you need when you choose project to invest, thank you very much
Activity: 240
June 01, 2018, 11:59:14 AM
I loved the points that you've tackled here, it is very helpful for all those bounty hunters and also the investors. Also, the beginners in cryptocurrency will benefit from it because they will have the knowledge on how to be smart in investing in cryptoworld, we all know that being involved in crypto is very risky and this is a great way to enlighten us on the possibilities that might happen.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
June 01, 2018, 05:53:53 AM
Activity: 281
June 01, 2018, 05:51:24 AM
   Thanks for sharing your knowledge how to avoid scammer although scammers has also a different strategy just to scam someone. It could be helpful tips for everyone. Through this we can see that being crypto educated is very important factor in doing things in crypto world like investing in ICO's and doing trading.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
June 01, 2018, 05:42:23 AM
Good day Everyone!

Thank you so much for reading my thread, well the purpose of this thread is to share my knowledge to early investors because they're the new generations of the cryptocurrency industry.
Also I encourage everyone to share their thoughts as well so we can learn from each other.

PS. I've added some articles links about Cryptocurrency Scams, because it's better that you know different kinds of scams that are running in the crpyotocurrency industry
because once you have an idea or you have enough knowledge how does a scam works you can easily spot the scam projects.
Activity: 181
Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin
May 31, 2018, 12:21:07 PM
Activity: 323
May 31, 2018, 11:54:30 AM
Activity: 448
May 31, 2018, 11:29:29 AM
Thanks a lot for  this helpful post. I am certain this will guide a number of people henceforth. I have learnt my lessons and in fact, I don't see myself going near any lending ico again because they don't provide team information and make unrealistic promise.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 05:07:07 AM
yes to other users avoid and keep safe to other scammer and also your bitcoin wallet keep safe that to scammers because more people her wallet is scams that's only my opinion. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 07:57:29 PM
Pages:
Jump to: