Pages:
Author

Topic: Avoid cryptocurrency scams - page 4. (Read 464 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 01:15:05 PM
Its very hard to avoid scams. Generally , you dont know that if there 'll be scam.But you should deep research and be careful.Every scam has experince.
Activity: 140
May 25, 2018, 01:11:31 PM
I do not know how to fight a cryptocurrency scam. I usually evaluate the cryptocurrency through the team, the roadmap, the whitepaper, the idea and the technology they aim for. A strong cryptocurrency that will have teams, roadmap, whitepaper, technology and what they look for in the future will help their cryptocurrency coin to be transparent and avoid being mistaken for a cryptocurrency fraud.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 01:04:25 PM
Most of them seem fairly obvious, anything too good to be true.
Activity: 266
May 25, 2018, 12:16:35 PM
Hello, the news of growing numbers of cryptocurrency scams is really terrifying for the investors and holders. Can you suggest me how can I avoid this scams.

Don't feel too lazy, there are quite number of threads created to solve your question. Read carefully through those threads. Having said that,  Website and the transparency of those ICOs could be the terms of their authenticity.
Activity: 168
May 25, 2018, 12:09:22 PM
There are some points how you can determine if something is a scam. check:
Whitepaper, their team, the validity of the idea, ratings, try to find something really outstanding, which is completely unreal.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
May 25, 2018, 11:56:19 AM
Hello, the news of growing numbers of cryptocurrency scams is really terrifying for the investors and holders. Can you suggest me how can I avoid this scams.
Good platforms, website transparency, great team members and good bounty managers, that will be your basis when it comes to where you need to put your money on this industry, just liek stock exchange, you must first know the company you are investing with so that you will not be scammed.

add this to your list.
unique platform, the country where the team located or the project.
team members and developer is also a big account to have.
for you to avoid scams, make sure to study well the project and persons behind it.
I don't think good and unique platform would be enough. Think and ask yourself and maybe do some research, see if the project would really be possible. Most of the times, if projects are too good to be true, that project would turn out to be a scam.
Activity: 448
May 25, 2018, 11:51:03 AM
We all want to avoid this, but today many people still come across similar projects and there are a lot of such projects, because today there are no services that would filter these projects, today many projects just do what they collect money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
May 25, 2018, 11:49:59 AM
Good platforms, website transparency, great team members and good bounty managers, that will be your basis when it comes to where you need to put your money on this industry, just liek stock exchange, you must first know the company you are investing with so that you will not be scammed.

add this to your list.
unique platform, the country where the team located or the project.
team members and developer is also a big account to have.
for you to avoid scams, make sure to study well the project and persons behind it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
May 25, 2018, 11:46:26 AM
Activity: 182
May 25, 2018, 11:43:52 AM
Website and their transparency could be the terms of their authenticity.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 10:46:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: