Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀Aworker - Blockchain Platform for Recruitment - page 17. (Read 13854 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Quick question (don't have the time to read the thread, sorry!!) – your platform focuses on online/remote jobs? Real-life jobs? Both?
Thank you for your response, again, I'm sorry if this is an extremely dumb question. It probably is.

all u need to know here...  https://buff.ly/2zKCy4S

thanks or this
Activity: 252
ICO Report Week #36 https://medium.com/@aworker/ico-report-week-36-ba15971b14fc

How is your week going? Aworker team has lots of updates for you all. Find out more about these events/updates in the report.

Key events of the week:

-Top Positions of the Week
-Aworker Protocol
-Publication on the Decentralized Today
-Publication on Queb (German)
-Review on the CyberBlock
-Aworker reviews
-Video reviews
-Twitter arts
-Publication in new listings

some great news coming out of the team. bullish in this
Activity: 92
Quick question (don't have the time to read the thread, sorry!!) – your platform focuses on online/remote jobs? Real-life jobs? Both?
Thank you for your response, again, I'm sorry if this is an extremely dumb question. It probably is.

This is great news. Already expanding the platform!
That is a relly insightful Medium article. And yes, great news!!
Activity: 63

This is great news. Already expanding the platform!
Activity: 116
Really like the way aworker has full clarity of its jobs posting and the rewards for filling the job.

If you know anyone in Russia, Top job listing of this week is:

Project / Sales manager at Yoola
Where: Moscow, Russia
Tokens for closing a position: 168,000 WORK
Apply: https://app.aworker.io/vacancy?id=81
Activity: 39

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
ICO Report Week #36 https://medium.com/@aworker/ico-report-week-36-ba15971b14fc

How is your week going? Aworker team has lots of updates for you all. Find out more about these events/updates in the report.

Key events of the week:

-Top Positions of the Week
-Aworker Protocol
-Publication on the Decentralized Today
-Publication on Queb (German)
-Review on the CyberBlock
-Aworker reviews
-Video reviews
-Twitter arts
-Publication in new listings
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
friends, in general, decentralization provides the best opportunities for creating a new generation ecosystem. it allows professionals to prove their skills, as well as contributes to solving current problems that will reduce time and costs for companies and enable job seekers to find a dream job.
I agree. Considering that the hiring market is one of the most influential in the world and the volume of its trade turnover is $429 billion, after upgrading the platform, the volume will increase significantly and attract more companies, as well as reduce unemployment.

The data is quite impressive. Everyone is looking for strong talent and this number shows how much there is on the line.
Activity: 172
Activity: 29
Guys, I've noticed that there has been a bit of scammer activity in the telegram group recently - please be careful!

Yeah.. I have had quite a few spammers direct messaging me.... not good.. but it happens.

The admin in any telgram group will never DM you asking for any ETH espically in Aworker! it happens in ever single telegram room, just be careful!

So true. Can't believe people fall for this on Telegram.
Do people actually fall for this still?
sadly yes, theres new blood entering crypto all the time, these scammers are giving them a horrible start in the game, probably puts alot of people off. wild wild west
Activity: 75
Guys, I've noticed that there has been a bit of scammer activity in the telegram group recently - please be careful!

Yeah.. I have had quite a few spammers direct messaging me.... not good.. but it happens.

The admin in any telgram group will never DM you asking for any ETH espically in Aworker! it happens in ever single telegram room, just be careful!

Do people actually fall for this still?
Activity: 153

Activity: 154

yeah make sure you report them guys. i know they keep coming back, but we must make sure we report them when we find them

I feel sorry for new crypto people. they must fall for scammers all the time

Telegram should have sorted this problem out by now. it's just too easy. when they get blocked they just start up again

I am sure a lot of these are organized rings
Activity: 182

yeah make sure you report them guys. i know they keep coming back, but we must make sure we report them when we find them

Telegram should have sorted this problem out by now. it's just too easy. when they get blocked they just start up again
Activity: 154

Activity: 252

Activity: 116

Activity: 28
I have collected loads of tokens now.... happy days 😂
Activity: 28

Pages:
Jump to: