Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀Aworker - Blockchain Platform for Recruitment - page 18. (Read 13854 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
An incredibly promising project with great opportunities. I wish the team to achieve their goal as soon as possible !!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
airdrops, sometimes good, sometime bad. you can never really tell.
not when it crashes the coin as soon as it gets to the market

This is true. I think though that with the size of the airdrops the airdroppers will find it difficult to sell and withdraw from an exchange. So hopefully they will need to buy more WORK tokens

The better the project the higher the motivation to buy the WORK tokens. Not necessary to be afraid of the airdrop receivers.
Activity: 116
the guys must be busy, they postponed the last ama

There two busy absolutely nailing it! only  few more days and we can find out what they've been upto  Grin  Grin
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
this project really really good. It sold out 3 round, now round 4th is running and already collected over 2000 ETH.
Other point, they get very high score on some ico rating page pike icobench, trackico.... etc.
I belive this project can get hard cap easily.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The recruitment industry of human resources also needs the innovation of block chain technology. Aworker coins can bring great changes to the industry.
Activity: 140
the guys must be busy, they postponed the last ama
Activity: 154
Guys, I've noticed that there has been a bit of scammer activity in the telegram group recently - please be careful!

Bloody scammers get everywhere. maybe i should take it up, they seem to be doing well out of it
Activity: 172
when's the next AMA

i want to know that too

Hey so i belive the next AMA should be next wedneday 18th or thursday 19th of july.

Aworker have posted on their facebook page about this....

"Yesterday Aworker founders joined Ryan Rhoten in a discussion of a potential impact of blockchain in HR industry
The podcast will be aired in a few weeks! We'll release more info soon
"

if you want to keep in the loop their telegram group is very good, and the admins are helpful  Cheesy link below for you

https://t.me/aworkerio
Thanks for this  Smiley
Yeah have to agree that the admin are very helpful on the group
Activity: 75
when's the next AMA

i want to know that too

Hey so i belive the next AMA should be next wedneday 18th or thursday 19th of july.

"Yesterday Aworker founders joined Ryan Rhoten in a discussion of a potential impact of blockchain in HR industry
"

if you want to keep in the loop their telegram group is very good, and the admins are helpful  Cheesy link below for you

Thanks for this  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

If you want to attract new users and give them to touch your platform, then there is no better option. The risk that there will be massive sales after a small drop is very small as it seems to me.
Activity: 153

This is true. I think though that with the size of the airdrops the airdroppers will find it difficult to sell and withdraw from an exchange. So hopefully they will need to buy more WORK tokens
Activity: 36
I believe this project is very good and nice!
Acquainted project, a rather interesting logo, excellence vision.
Activity: 116
when's the next AMA

i want to know that too

"

Thanks dan, i look forward to this AMA
Cheers for this Dan!!

Yeah sure no worries, just had a catchuo with the admin in the telegram group and they say there still on track for Thursday this week, so its 19th July we should be expecting one!
Activity: 34
when's the next AMA

i want to know that too

"

Thanks dan, i look forward to this AMA
Cheers for this Dan!!
Activity: 172
when's the next AMA

i want to know that too

"

Thank you for this, very helpful!
Activity: 75
No ama today?
Activity: 92
when's the next AMA

i want to know that too

"

Thanks for that CrptoDan2k! I'll be looking out for that!
Activity: 41
Activity: 67
Alright Peeps, a few people have posted about this airdrop that's only valid for the first 10,000 users. Not a huge fan of signing up for every airdrop, However! Get yourself a 2nd MEW just for airdrops and sign up for this one. Aworker will go places, it has a good roadmap, and will get there, this is Linked In and all your recruitment agencies rolled into one on the block chain that will pay you work tokens for recommending sound people for the right job fit.

Thanks Guys!
definitely good advice using a second MEW for the airdrops
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
looks like Airdops are big magnets
airdrops seem to be a good way of spreading the word though .

the main thing is that here in the Ayrdrop was not a minuscule of coins. sometimes Ayrdrop is almost worthless. maybe it will be different here.
Pages:
Jump to: