Pages:
Author

Topic: Axiocoin: Unique Miner - No ASIC/Multipool - Donating@Home - JUST LAUNCHED - page 20. (Read 16143 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Exploding with excitement.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Due to extenuating circumstances we're going to have to push back the launch to next Sunday (July 13th)

We were really excited to get this out tomorrow but it would be illogical to release a product that requires further testing and polish under these tight time frames. Fortunately, we'll be starting an open beta program. Tomorrow we'll be posting details concerning the nature of this program and how you can best help us meet a timely launch. Check back tomorrow for downloads and information Smiley

Participants of the program will receive the opportunity to accrue Axiocoin before the official launch, again come back later for details.

Thanks for the update, will be looking forward to see what the beta has in store for us!  Grin

No problem. Excuse the haphazard announcements.
We might have just fixed our problems and propelled a tomorrow launch back on track. Albeit a couple hours delayed. We'll keep you interested folk updated for now.
Just an update, this beta program could bring back our current launch date a couple days back. We're working to make an early(ish) launch a reality.
So essentially this is 50% pre-mined. After reading your plan it seems like a scam. You will be taking everyone's hash power and mining altcoins of your choice and then selling them for BTC. 50% of the BTC will be donated to most likley yourself. Even if you do donate as promised you will be reducing miners production by 50% vs mining the most profitable alt-coins ourselves for 100%. You are just collecting hash power here. Warning

Oh look, the guy that took up the Honorcoin project in an attempt to get rid of his bag and has made no progress towards restoring XHC in a month or so is calling other coins scams. Best be trying to "improve" your scamcoin instead of shitting on other ones, not to mention the fact that you have misunderstood the project completely. Then again, no competent dev would take up a shitcoin ran by a scammer other than to try to release his bag. haha
Activity: 41
Due to extenuating circumstances we're going to have to push back the launch to next Sunday (July 13th)

We were really excited to get this out tomorrow but it would be illogical to release a product that requires further testing and polish under these tight time frames. Fortunately, we'll be starting an open beta program. Tomorrow we'll be posting details concerning the nature of this program and how you can best help us meet a timely launch. Check back tomorrow for downloads and information Smiley

Participants of the program will receive the opportunity to accrue Axiocoin before the official launch, again come back later for details.

Thanks for the update, will be looking forward to see what the beta has in store for us!  Grin
Due to extenuating circumstances we're going to have to push back the launch to next Sunday (July 11th)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
So essentially this is 50% pre-mined. After reading your plan it seems like a scam. You will be taking everyone's hash power and mining altcoins of your choice and then selling them for BTC. 50% of the BTC will be donated to most likley yourself. Even if you do donate as promised you will be reducing miners production by 50% vs mining the most profitable alt-coins ourselves for 100%. You are just collecting hash power here. Warning
Activity: 750
Merit: 511
AxioDevs
Do you use one BTC address (same for all miners) and third-party multipool?
Do you get statistic only from the miner software (not from the pool)?
If yes - this scheme is not reliable.
What can users of this coin look forward to other than the mining aspect? This benefits miners, but why should I buy the coin on an exchange?

Because of the constant flow of funding Axiocoin will receive. This money will be used to get more services to accept Axiocoin and to keep prices supported on exchanges. This support can reduce slippage as well as considerably increase the price.
What can users of this coin look forward to other than the mining aspect? This benefits miners, but why should I buy the coin on an exchange?
@ OP "From a technical standpoint, Axiocoin is 100% premined"

Oh so it's just technical... Thats alright then. We just "tecnhically" buy these Axiocoins with our hashrate 100% premined by you and you reap the benefits from our hashrate.

SOUNDS LIKE BARGAIN  Grin

Half of the money earned goes to charity, the other half goes to supporting the coin (and the price).

I was kinda waiting on this thread to see where it goes, but I can't wrap my mind around a simple issue.

I need to put you and your coin into the middle of my charitable donations exactly why again?

If I send a check to St. Jude's wonderful hospital for $100.00:
   *The poor kids dying of cancer get $100.00.

If I use your coin to send that same $100.00:
   *Cash is lost in the transactions fees to the pools you mine at
   *Hash is lost while your system is proxying it around
   *You keep 50% for your trouble (If those kids dying of cancer are lucky)
   *I have additional risk that you are simply going to steal 100%. (Most likely outcome)
   *The poor kids dying of cancer get maybe $45.00 dollars of the original charitable donation, but again only if you don't steal that.
   *Lose tax deduction.

So again I ask, why do we need you or your coin?

Think I am going to call this exactly what it is now to warn others with bleeding hearts not to get robbed before you launch this turd.

This is a SHITCOIN and a particularly vile one at that, wrapping itself in charity.

*Running* away from this pile of fecal matter, and will not allow my rigs to mine it either. 

Why? For the potential to make money (Axiocoin) for charitable actions.

Thank you for your perspective.

I think that's the part you missed from the beginning.

If you are looking to get paid to do something charitable then it's not charity, it's business.
If you are looking to get paid out of the charitable donation of another, that is vile business.

And finally. Axiocoin is not money. It's SHITCOIN.

The only one with any potential to make any money here is you! Not the miners, not the charity, you! If you want this to work then you must remove yourself from the cash permanently. There needs to be a reputable escrow/auditor/accountant (not related to you in anyway, picked by the community) who is the only one with the ability to access the BTC and is required to release audit statements at least once a month under penalty of perjury. Since you are doing this for charity the escrow can give you the BTC required to keep the network running, if any is required at all, and then everything else goes to charity. No one in their right minds are going to just "trust you anonymously" with their charitable donations.

That should take your ongoing block tax down from 50% to about 0.0005% and the charitable contribution into the 95%+ range.

With that said, I won't comment on your thread anymore. Normally I would wish you luck with your launch anyway, but not in this case.

G'Day.

Donations occur weekly. Not much accumulates during that tine, not enough to steal. If I did steal the measly 0.5-2 BTC then the project would be done right there.

I don't see what the problem is with miners making 'money' while giving back for no extra cost.

Oh so it's just technical... Thats alright then. We just "tecnhically" buy these Axiocoins with our hashrate 100% premined by you and you reap the benefits from our hashrate.

Half of the money earned goes to charity, the other half goes to supporting the coin (and the price).

I was kinda waiting on this thread to see where it goes, but I can't wrap my mind around a simple issue.

I need to put you and your coin into the middle of my charitable donations exactly why again?

*I have additional risk that you are simply going to steal 100%. (Most likely outcome)
   *The poor kids dying of cancer get maybe $45.00 dollars of the original charitable donation, but again only if you don't steal that.
   *Lose tax deduction.

Think I am going to call this exactly what it is now to warn others with bleeding hearts not to get robbed before you launch this turd.

This is a SHITCOIN and a particularly vile one at that, wrapping itself in charity.

*Running* away from this pile of fecal matter, and will not allow my rigs to mine it either. 

I think that's the part you missed from the beginning.

If you are looking to get paid to do something charitable then it's not charity, it's business.
If you are looking to get paid out of the charitable donation of another, that is vile business.

And finally. Axiocoin is not money. It's SHITCOIN.

The only one with any potential to make any money here is you! Not the miners, not the charity, you! If you want this to work then you must remove yourself from the cash permanently. There needs to be a reputable escrow/auditor/accountant (not related to you in anyway, picked by the community) who is the only one with the ability to access the BTC and is required to release audit statements at least once a month under penalty of perjury. Since you are doing this for charity the escrow can give you the BTC required to keep the network running, if any is required at all, and then everything else goes to charity. No one in their right minds are going to just "trust you anonymously" with their charitable donations.

That should take your ongoing block tax down from 50% to about 0.0005% and the charitable contribution into the 95%+ range.

With that said, I won't comment on your thread anymore. Normally I would wish you luck with your launch anyway, but not in this case.

G'Day.

*Lose tax deduction.

*Lose tax deduction.

http://puu.sh/9TZ43/78cc61e9eb.webm

Uploaded a video demonstrating mining and requesting payouts in the beta Axio miner.

Any changes we can expect by launch?

Some minor internal changes as well as a 30 minute minimum mining time to request payout.

Why the minimum?

To prevent payment spam

Aight how long does it take to get that payment to your axio wallet?

Under optimum circumstances 1-5 seconds. Still need to do testing under heavy load but definitely no more than 12-24 hours maximum.

Not bad I guess

No worries, it's the only restriction.
Activity: 238

Uploaded a video demonstrating mining and requesting payouts in the beta Axio miner.

Some minor internal changes as well as a 30 minute minimum mining time to request payout.

Why the minimum?

To prevent payment spam

Under optimum circumstances 1-5 seconds. Still need to do testing under heavy load but definitely no more than 12-24 hours maximum.

Not bad I guess

Why the minimum?

To prevent payment spam

Activity: 238

Why the minimum?

To prevent payment spam

Why the minimum?

To prevent payment spam
Pages:
Jump to: