Pages:
Author

Topic: Axiocoin: Unique Miner - No ASIC/Multipool - Donating@Home - JUST LAUNCHED - page 24. (Read 16143 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 504
@ OP "From a technical standpoint, Axiocoin is 100% premined"

Oh so it's just technical... Thats alright then. We just "tecnhically" buy these Axiocoins with our hashrate 100% premined by you and you reap the benefits from our hashrate.

SOUNDS LIKE BARGAIN  Grin
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
See you tomorrow guys.
See you.
Could you tell us how many guys are working on this coin?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Seems interesting! I´m watching.

Thank you, I hope you like what you see Cheesy
I'm excited for this,

however I do have a question for the dev, what are your immediate goals with the coin?

To successfully launch, maintain 1+ gH/s for a week, donate 4+ BTC to charity, and use 4+ BTC to pay for promotions and promote the price. 
Activity: 17
I'm excited for this,

however I do have a question for the dev, what are your immediate goals with the coin?

Date confirmed July 6th

http://www.pending.me.uk/cd/bla_1404666000.png

If there are any delays we'll be sure to give you guys the heads up
Goodjob dev.. keep working.. Lets make a big innovation  Cool

I'm all for that! Work is being done and progress is being made.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Seems interesting! I´m watching.
dev, this sounds like an amazing and innovative idea, I can wait for the release! I had one question though....

Is there any risk of forking on Axio affecting the amount we are paid when mining the BTC?

Thanks for the interest and support Smiley

There's no risk as Axiocoin is supported by PoS. All the mining your doing is on a BTC multipool. The miner calculates how much you're contributing to our BTC fund (for coin development and charity) and sends you an appropriate amount of Axiocoin.

Thanks! That's good to hear. Also it sounds like marketing won't be a problem ... the fact that you're giving 50% of the BTC to charity means tons of news sites/twitter will pick it up this coin instantly!

Glad to see that you're excited and yes the addition of charity will help us give more and earn more.
Activity: 4
dev, this sounds like an amazing and innovative idea, I can wait for the release! I had one question though....

Is there any risk of forking on Axio affecting the amount we are paid when mining the BTC?

There's no risk as Axiocoin is supported by PoS. All the mining your doing is on a BTC multipool. The miner calculates how much you're contributing to our BTC fund (for coin development and charity) and sends you an appropriate amount of Axiocoin.

Thanks! That's good to hear. Also it sounds like marketing won't be a problem ... the fact that you're giving 50% of the BTC to charity means tons of news sites/twitter will pick it up this coin instantly!
Activity: 73
Date confirmed July 6th

Goodjob dev.. keep working.. Lets make a big innovation  Cool
Date confirmed July 6th

http://www.pending.me.uk/cd/bla_1404666000.png

wat r your promotional/advertising plans?

Going to be contacting some coin promotion services a couple days before launch.

To be honest the main promotional plan is our funding strategy, raw buy power.

As said on our website:
This will help keep the hype and prices high which will
in turn bring more miners or in Axiocoin's 'book' donators to the party.
IRC is up on freenode #axiocoin

Activity: 4

@AxioCoin is up Smiley

https://twitter.com/AxioCoin

Be sure to follow
Followed  Grin

dev, Axio have thread on reddit?

A reddit would be cool, maybe an IRC sometime too  Smiley

Nice idea, cause we can ask 1 on 1 with dev on irc.. and make  solid community  Wink

Sure I'll try to be active on it. Finishing up some work and then I'm gonna put up the IRC.
@AxioCoin is up Smiley

https://twitter.com/AxioCoin

Be sure to follow
Followed  Grin

dev, Axio have thread on reddit?

A reddit would be cool, maybe an IRC sometime too  Smiley

Will set one up today Smiley
Activity: 70
wat r your promotional/advertising plans?
Pages:
Jump to: