Pages:
Author

Topic: Axiocoin: Unique Miner - No ASIC/Multipool - Donating@Home - JUST LAUNCHED - page 23. (Read 16143 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
One step closer to launch. Night guys.
WHAT A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO YOU WANT US TO MINE BITCOIN FOR YOU AND THEM ONLY GIVE US

50% OF WHAT WE MINED AND YOU KEEP THE OTHER 50%  Huh

SO THAT "IT CAN BE USED FOR THE GOOD OF THE COIN"

YEAH RIGHT HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK WE ARE!

NO PREMINE OR IPO?

OH WAIT A MINUTE YOU GET 50% OF EVERYTHIG MINED LOL!!!!

You're free to monitor the other 50% and ask us to prove where it goes.

I recommend you at least give the coin a try before forming a conclusion and getting angry.

Also I don't think you understand the way the mining works. If you like I can explain it to you.

When you mine on our client, you receive Axiocoin as a reward (you keep all of that). You're actually mining BTC for our charity and coin development fund on a BTC multipool.

Your mining earns you axiocoin and gives us BTC to donate and support the price of the coin
WHAT A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50% OF WHAT WE MINED AND YOU KEEP THE OTHER 50%  Huh

NO PREMINE OR IPO?

You're free to monitor the other 50% and ask us to prove where it goes.

I recommend you at least give the coin a try before forming a conclusion and getting angry.

Also I don't think you understand the way the mining works. If you like I can explain it to you.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 265
WHAT A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50% OF WHAT WE MINED AND YOU KEEP THE OTHER 50%  Huh

NO PREMINE OR IPO?

Miner client is 100% now. Just a couple more steps forward and we'll be launch ready.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Lol, users of this wallet will be mining bitcoins and sending them to dev, while he will be sending axio coins for you in return.

Yeah total scam, website reminds me of honorcoin. I am avoiding this 100%.

There is no IPO or premine here.

The BTC addresses will be made public.

50% gets donated
http://axiocoin.org/vote.html
50% goes towards exchanges, marketplaces, and buy support

Mining this coin makes you money and helps us inject funds back into the economy + we give half towards charities

except when it gets populair and there is suddenly 100 btc+ missing

scam alert

30 POINT BOLD TEXT IN CAPS
Lol, users of this wallet will be mining bitcoins and sending them to dev, while he will be sending axio coins for you in return.

50% gets donated

Mining this coin makes you money and helps us inject funds back into the economy + we give half towards charities

Donations occur on a weekly basis.

Axiocoin would need to maintain 15-20 gH/s for a week to hit those kinds of numbers. Even if such a case does occur, there is no money lost by miners and investors of Axiocoin. The likely result would be an abandonment of Axiocoin, however, which we plan to avoid.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

50% gets donated

scam alert
Ok, I thought you meant you could mine two different ways, one option was folding, and another was the 50 50 option. So this coin is a "multipool" that mine BTC. Why should I choose your pool over another multipool. I could  receive BTC direct in my wallet and decide if I want to donate or not..

The point of using this coin is to earn Axiocoin. That BTC money goes to a charity fund and coin development. Basically, you'll be making money and donating without having to give away your own money (that's the whole idea).

Don't think too deeply about it. You mine Axiocoin, you receive axicoin, and your mining just happens to donate to charities and help raise the price of the coin.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Ok, I thought you meant you could mine two different ways, one option was folding, and another was the 50 50 option. So this coin is a "multipool" that mine BTC. Why should I choose your pool over another multipool. I could  receive BTC direct in my wallet and decide if I want to donate or not..
Can you explain how the folding works? If we are just mining BTC right to your wallet. How can we use power to fold?

There's no mention of folding in the thread. 50% of the BTC goes to charity. The other 50% goes towards coin development.
Activity: 128
Can you explain how the folding works? If we are just mining BTC right to your wallet. How can we use power to fold?
Do you have a time frame (and time zone) of when mining will start on the 6th? Definitely don't want to miss this!

Just check the countdown. We're going to hit that mark as close as possible. We'll be releasing PW protected downloads 1 hour before launch.

Mining begins as soon as you get that rar opened Smiley
Activity: 4
Do you have a time frame (and time zone) of when mining will start on the 6th? Definitely don't want to miss this!
Date confirmed July 6th

http://www.pending.me.uk/cd/bla_1404666000.png

If there are any delays we'll be sure to give you guys the heads up

excellent, waiting for it.

Everything is moving smoothly
Activity: 173
Date confirmed July 6th

If there are any delays we'll be sure to give you guys the heads up

excellent, waiting for it.
Activity: 70
Centralized in the worst possible way and closed source on top of that.

Security by obscurity concept.

I will watch this but I don't think I am going to participate in this.

It is the only possible way for a system like this to exist. The obscurity is a necessity to deter hackers (yes it's a real threat).

I hope your passive observation leads you to the conclusion that we're legitimate.

See you at launch (possibly) Smiley thank you for your perspective.

its a good idea dev just make the launch solid and the supporters will come

It is the only possible way for a system like this to exist. The obscurity is a necessity to deter hackers (yes it's a real threat).

I hope your passive observation leads you to the conclusion that we're legitimate.

See you at launch (possibly) Smiley thank you for your perspective.
@ OP "From a technical standpoint, Axiocoin is 100% premined"

Oh so it's just technical... Thats alright then. We just "tecnhically" buy these Axiocoins with our hashrate 100% premined by you and you reap the benefits from our hashrate.

SOUNDS LIKE BARGAIN  Grin

Half of the money earned goes to charity, the other half goes to supporting the coin (and the price).
Activity: 64

Pages:
Jump to: