Pages:
Author

Topic: Back in Stock! - Selling FAKE NEW Monster Beats by Dre Tours - page 5. (Read 49221 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
1 Beats by Dre Tour in Black sold to evlew.

Only 1 Left!

It's true.  Cool
Activity: 294
1 Beats by Dre Tour in Black sold to evlew.

Only 1 Left!
Images posted on op!
Some questions that I hope you can answer for me even though I live in Europe. How easy is it to see that they're fake? Is it visible by the outside? Is the sound quality really different? Also, did you get them through the Chinese sites?

Yeah sure, I can answer.

The black tours are absolutely impossible to differentiate between the real ones. The cable on the white ones is a bit thinner, however they look very similar and are difficult to differentiate without looking closely. The sound quality on both white and black are very good.

As for where I got them from, I have personal relations with a distributor that I have done business with for the past year and a half.

If you are really interested, I can sell you white tours and ship to Europe for 5 BTC

-Nick

Thanks. If I'd order them it would be for reselling in my area so I'd need ones that are exact copies, so then only the black ones would be good for me. Thanks for the offer though, I'll keep an eye on this thread! Who knows I might change my mind

Hey I just got 2 Black ones in stock! PM me if you are interested in the black tours.
Some questions that I hope you can answer for me even though I live in Europe. How easy is it to see that they're fake? Is it visible by the outside? Is the sound quality really different? Also, did you get them through the Chinese sites?

Yeah sure, I can answer.

The black tours are absolutely impossible to differentiate between the real ones. The cable on the white ones is a bit thinner, however they look very similar and are difficult to differentiate without looking closely. The sound quality on both white and black are very good.

As for where I got them from, I have personal relations with a distributor that I have done business with for the past year and a half.

If you are really interested, I can sell you white tours and ship to Europe for 5 BTC

-Nick

Thanks. If I'd order them it would be for reselling in my area so I'd need ones that are exact copies, so then only the black ones would be good for me. Thanks for the offer though, I'll keep an eye on this thread! Who knows I might change my mind

Alright great! I'm planning on getting some more black tours so I'll message you in a few weeks once I get them.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Yeah sure, I can answer.

-Nick

Yeah sure, I can answer.

-Nick
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
pics?

I'll post pictures of my entire inventory tonight. Check back.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Black beats are all gone!

I have the following in stock:

3 White Beats Tours
1 White Beats Pros
1 Red Beats Solos

Activity: 406
I am interested and sent you a pm.
Sure thing, I think Ill wait for the review before I purchase. Can I see the pictures of the red ones? Are they the same price?

Are you still interested?
Activity: 373
I'm interested in buying the fake Dr. Dre tours.

How many do you have in stock?

I updated the original post with what i have. Check it out!

Ok, thank you very much!

I don't have enough bitcoins after recent spending and am currently mining for more. ETA 10 days :|

I updated the original post with what i have. Check it out!
Activity: 373

Activity: 328
Sure thing, I think Ill wait for the review before I purchase. Can I see the pictures of the red ones? Are they the same price?

Just got my headphones from nckrazze. They sound just as described. Comparing them to the real ones ($200) I'd say 90-95% if not more of the original sound quality is reproduced here. They look and feel just as real and come with the same modular cord as the real one. It also came with the box and all accessories, aka looks just as real. My friend was like.... So how do you know they are fake? And the only answer I had was he said it was.

One big plus was that he sent them first, allowing me to check the quality before paying and allowing me to return for a refund should I feel the headphones were not as described. Since its finals for me, he even sent them priority mail so that I could use them while studying. I really appreciated this, and am very very satisfied with this purchase. 

+1 to nckrazze for quality purchase
+2 for great service.

Thanks!

I purchase lots of 8+ for 15BTC each, so 120BTC per 8 headphones.

I wanna open it up for others to be able to buy them for a low price compared to the distributors, which cost you minimum 20BTC to buy a single one.

If you can work at a price around 15, that would be reasonable. And again, ill post pictures when I get home, but they are brand new, but ill open the box and get some pictures up.

-Nick
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
Activity: 328
Hey Mushroom, I ordered the solos but in black as you can see if you read back in the thread. If you want to wait a day, I'll write my opinion of them when I get them and see if that helps you make your decision.
Pages:
Jump to: