Pages:
Author

Topic: Back in Stock! - Selling FAKE NEW Monster Beats by Dre Tours - page 6. (Read 49221 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Sure, pictures would be cool, are these the same price? Do they feel cheap and plastic-y?

They are definitely not the same price and are high quality, no cheap plastic. They are basically exact replicas honestly and are of higher build quality.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello!
Sure, pictures would be cool, are these the same price? Do they feel cheap and plastic-y?
Oh, I just looked them up and they are the kind that go in your ears.. Do you have the headphones that go around your ears? Either way, thanks

yes i do. i have red beats solos that are exact copies of the real, nice sound quality too. You want pictures of that? google that and tell me if you are interested, ill post pictures after your reply.
legendary
Hello!
Oh, I just looked them up and they are the kind that go in your ears.. Do you have the headphones that go around your ears? Either way, thanks
I need headphones for my sister, and if this actually have better sound quality I might buy some. Do you have any pictures?

yes, ill post some pictures in a bit.

If you dont particularly care about them looking real, i have white ones that are not as good as these ones in the sense of replica quality. They still have the beats logo and all, just the cables are thinner.

They both have great sound quality and I can sell for 1.75 for white or black. Ill get pictures of both up soon.

The black ones are exact copies of the black tours with no apparent differences, whereas the white ones are copies of the white tours, except there are some minor differences to differentiate between real vs. fake.

just letting you know about the white ones because this is for your sister.

-nick
legendary
Hello!
I need headphones for my sister, and if this actually have better sound quality I might buy some. Do you have any pictures?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
You are the biggest dick ever if you sell these under the pretense of them being real ones... especially to your friends.

Friends is a broad statement, Ive sold to classmates for the most part, maybe 2 friends. but yeah, call me a dick. i think the term "you are what you eat" applies here, huh?

I don't think anyone eats their friends, this doesn't make sense unless I am missing out on something here.

@yunk3r, if all you are looking for is cheap bass, buy a subwoofer, not fake Beats.
You are the biggest dick ever if you sell these under the pretense of them being real ones... especially to your friends.

Friends is a broad statement, Ive sold to classmates for the most part, maybe 2 friends. but yeah, call me a dick. i think the term "you are what you eat" applies here, huh?

I bought these a few months back from a distributor in china and made a bit of cash selling to my friends from 45$-60$ USD.

With friends like you, who needs enemies.....

lawl, exactly
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

I bought these a few months back from a distributor in china and made a bit of cash selling to my friends from 45$-60$ USD.

With friends like you, who needs enemies.....
if you can guarantee the sound quality is good then i might be interested in buying a pair of them.

yunk3r, the sound has really  bass boosted and clear mids. If you are interested, please pm me.
Activity: 133
if you can guarantee the sound quality is good then i might be interested in buying a pair of them.
Am I missing something? Why did he pay 13 BTC for a pair that you are selling for 1.75BTC?

He bought the Solos, not the tours. Tours remain at 1.75, but if anyone wants solos, I have 1 red one if anyone is interested
Activity: 328
I bought a pair of Beat Solos that are from a different manufacturer than the tours. It is also a complete set coming with the modular cable and case and etc... versus just the headphones (and removable earbuds). Hence, different lot of headphones (and different headphones in and of itself) and of different quality as a result resulted in a different price. Given the fact that I can return for a full refund and that he sent first, I place my trust in nckrazze's word about pricing and about the quality of these headphones (I know they are fake still, not THAT big of a steal Sad )
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Am I missing something? Why did he pay 13 BTC for a pair that you are selling for 1.75BTC?
Nice legally binding contract Tongue
hope you get more customers
I (MasonIII) agree to buy ONE pair of Beats by Dr. Dre Solo headphones from Nick K. (nckrazze) for 13 BTC Shipped. It will be shipped by flat rate priority mail and should arrive around the 7th of may. I will pay within 24 hours afterr package is received (checked by shipping company tracking saying arrived at destination) . If the item is not up to my liking or as described, I have the right to return for full refund.

I (NCKRAZZE) Agree to the proposal by (MasonIII) and will sell the product for 13BTC Shipped tomorrow night, ensuring the 2-3 days needed for arrival on May 7th.

BTC Must be sent to address below within 24 hours of receipt.

1JLMkFBce9cVpiLvjCwzvka3EchGfZrxzE
Activity: 328
I (MasonIII) agree to buy ONE pair of Beats by Dr. Dre Solo headphones from Nick K. (nckrazze) for 13 BTC Shipped. It will be shipped by flat rate priority mail and should arrive around the 7th of may. I will pay within 24 hours afterr package is received (checked by shipping company tracking saying arrived at destination) . If the item is not up to my liking or as described, I have the right to return for full refund.
You can get retail beats from chinese sites for wholesale price if you know what to tell them ^^
Good luck with sales, though.
Pages:
Jump to: