Pages:
Author

Topic: Back in Stock! - Selling FAKE NEW Monster Beats by Dre Tours - page 7. (Read 49221 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Do you have any solos as opposed to tours?
Yes, I have one pair of black solos. Umm. I had to buy a big lot a while ago, but this one comes complete with everything. Its been opened to be checked out, but no major use. Are you interested? If so pm me.
Activity: 328
Do you have any solos as opposed to tours?
You think we do not know how to use chinese fake product sites?
They are very very cheap.

Yes I understand your concern. I had to order 25 of these to be able to get the lot price of 14$ usd each.

I am just trying to help those that may not want to place a large order.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
You think we do not know how to use chinese fake product sites?
They are very very cheap.
BEATS HEADPHONES
Hi, I am selling Beats by Dre Tours. These are fake, however, they can be sold for a lot of money to people that do not know much about the specifics of the headphones; in fact, they are very close replicas, with amazing sound quality, and they have always passed when I sold them.

I have sold close to 55 of these in person, they are easy to resell for high prices over 100$.

If you want to buy them, they are 6.5 BTC each, I can do US ONLY shipping for a flat fee of .5 BTC for the tours

Each set comes individually packed in its own sealed box with extra ear buds and the case for the headphones. These are all brand new. As for quality, the cable is bright red, like the real ones, the B's on the earbuds look official, and the sound quality is very similar.

CURRENT STOCK

[7] Beats by Dre Tours BLACK SEALED : 6.5 BTC each + .5 BTC FLAT FEE FOR SHIPPING (7TOTAL)
[3] Beats by Dre Tours WHITE SEALED : 6.5 BTC each + .5 BTC FLAT FEE FOR SHIPPING (7TOTAL)
[SOLD OUT]Beats by Dre Solos RED IN OFFICIAL BOX WITH MANUAL & ACCESSORIES: 13 BTC each + 2.5 BTC FLAT FEE FOR SHIPPING (15.5 TOTAL)
[SOLD OUT]Beats by Dre Pros WHITE IN OFFICIAL BOX WITH MANUAL & ACCESSORIES: 12 BTC each + 2.5 BTC FLAT FEE FOR SHIPPING (14.5 TOTAL)

CHECK MY FEEDBACK IN MY SIGNATURE FOR ALL MY REVIEWS AND FEEDBACK.

Pages:
Jump to: