Pages:
Author

Topic: Backup is important - page 2. (Read 2429 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 02:58:16 PM
The only possible step is to back up your data with the online system, because even if your phone is lost, it can be resolved.
Activity: 56
August 20, 2018, 09:22:01 AM
Good day, just want to share my experience,
I am using 2fa as my security in my emails and exchange accounts, so one day I nearly lost my phone and that phone holds majority of my pins, 2fa, etc. so I thought I lost all, luckily I found the phone. So now I'm thinking of buying an extra phone for backup. What else do you recommend for backup?
back up is important because you can rely on it when you needed it the most like in your phone or in comp. you can back up data files etc. so if it accidentally delete you can rely on your back up or sometimes we can use back up in our daily life in our job in studying .for example when your car have flat tire there are always have a reserve tire in case of something happen you have always a back up.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 07:52:11 AM
I am using 2fa as my security in my emails and exchange accounts, so one day I nearly lost my phone and that phone holds majority of my pins, 2fa, etc. so I thought I lost all, luckily I found the phone. So now I'm thinking of buying an extra phone for backup. What else do you recommend for backup?
Back up is so much important in any kind specially when tou have deleted files incedently and you really wanted to retrieveit then it is possible for you . No hussle at all .
Activity: 196
July 01, 2018, 10:23:47 AM
Yup, backup is important in case of forgetting or losing password especially if we have high amount of assets we must make sure our assets to be secured.
Activity: 12
July 01, 2018, 10:20:23 AM
Yes we should have backups to double secure our assets storage, then in case of losing our passwords or other factors that might cause of losing, we have backups to open our accounts.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
June 30, 2018, 02:06:31 AM
If you have forgotten the information you just traded and do not have the backup feature, it is difficult for you to lose the data you need to know about important backups.
When you don’t know or you don’t just remember what you have done at one time and what was the move at other time and that and this, then how can you be able to make good results decisions? And later on these dictions would be emphasizing best of your results. Think over it. You are not supposed to take anything easy here. Make your moves wisely and according to plan.
I think there must be a backup for our data because if all of our data is lost, then we are nothing but destroyed completely. We shouldn't trust our gadgets or documents that they will keep our data forever, there must be a second option with us because we can lose it anytime. I think one should save his data in multiple devices or he must have a backup system.
That is wonderful step you just taken and see how good it responded you back. These are some of local skills that must be learn before getting into the practical world. Because sometimes you are considering a thing worthless but in reality it counts for big value. And backing up was one of the good action you just did back in time. Hope you get success in trading. Good luck.
Activity: 56
June 29, 2018, 01:32:36 PM
yes sir you are right, backup is always helpful.
Activity: 8
June 27, 2018, 04:21:40 AM
really important. I lost my photos
Activity: 28
June 27, 2018, 02:50:55 AM
absolutely correct. It's happen always.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 02:15:38 AM
If you have forgotten the information you just traded and do not have the backup feature, it is difficult for you to lose the data you need to know about important backups.
When you don’t know or you don’t just remember what you have done at one time and what was the move at other time and that and this, then how can you be able to make good results decisions? And later on these dictions would be emphasizing best of your results. Think over it. You are not supposed to take anything easy here. Make your moves wisely and according to plan.
I think there must be a backup for our data because if all of our data is lost, then we are nothing but destroyed completely. We shouldn't trust our gadgets or documents that they will keep our data forever, there must be a second option with us because we can lose it anytime. I think one should save his data in multiple devices or he must have a backup system.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
June 26, 2018, 10:55:28 AM
It is very important to me because it becomes our wallet keeper from an irresponsible crime crime. If better the phone is more than 2 its security in order to wake up and safe from irresponsible people. More back to each of them if do not want to later regret finally Wink
Activity: 89
June 26, 2018, 06:25:29 AM

I use authy as well and can recommend it. I have lost my phone before and was able to restore it without a problem. If I hadn't used authy and just continued to use 2fa with Google Authenticator I would have been stuffed. It was worth the time it took to setup.

Also during most 2fa setup you get the opportunity to write down the secret key to bypass the 2fa, if for whatever reason you can't access your 2fa app. This is worth storing somewhere offline on a piece of paper, it may help you get out of trouble as well.

Activity: 491
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 06:03:10 AM
I was thinking about it also. Its really hard if you lost your phone with important details regarding your investments. I am not that techie if ever i lost my phone this might be a disaster for me. Maybe i will use the phone of my wife as my back up if somethings happen. And also back in email would be nice too. Using some hardware wallets is also a good option especially if you have big amount coins. Hackers will do anything just to have easy money.
I think we share the sane level of fear here. I know why I do not like the Google authenticator thing is because of stories about how users can not get access to sites or their funds once the device to which that authenticator is tied to is lost. I like sites that give option of SMS and emails and most websites are beginning to have this options too.
All we need is to survive in the market of Bitcoin regardless of the value these days if you are an investor and have invested in the market then just wait for the price to jump and in a high market your investment will payoff. As we have observed many times in the past, the Bitcoin value recovered many times. Similarly the market will improve in the upcoming days.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 05:41:47 AM
That's true, you are very lucky because you had your back up. Back up is very important even in files especially if you had digital wallet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 05:22:39 AM
Actually I also want to make as many backups as possible, because for me Wallet backup can be said to be the most important part of the security of digital assets that we have today, the most important thing to have a clean hard drive to back up and store it in a safe place is the best and it's true that we should have 2fa to have another layer of security so we will not get high risks and we will not get most likely hacked with the 2fa.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
June 26, 2018, 04:32:24 AM
I don’t know what kind gf backup you’re really getting at, but if you mean backing up our wallets, that’s important if you’re making use of wallets that doesn’t require sign-up.

You will have to back up your wallet and keep those 12 words safe, in case you lose your phone or whatever it is you’re using, you will be able to restore your funds back when you get a new device. As for wallets like Xapo and Coinbase, there is nothing like backup once you sign in you will see your funds right there in your wallet ready for you to use it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 04:16:20 PM
A friend of mine lost all of his digital pictures, years worth of pictures that he took, kids, family. All gone. So back up is important.
Activity: 81
June 25, 2018, 04:01:49 PM
Perhaps someone has mentioned this, but most 2fa services include google, working with qr code. All you have to do is make screenshots of these codes and store them somewhere, i save on flasdsik and other hard drives.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 02:43:45 PM
An account's security lock is very important to anticipate the occurrence of a big loss later so I tried to buy a new phone specialized in the storage of a key that relates to the world of cryptocurrency.With the aim of providing a comfort when I make an investment or other.
Activity: 120
June 25, 2018, 08:25:25 AM
Yes, i have all my account 2fa activated especially on exchanges where funds are involved, back is so important anything can happen to your email address and when it is hacked most time your fund are not safe without 2fa verification.
Pages:
Jump to: