Pages:
Author

Topic: bad developers have tarnished ICO! - page 2. (Read 718 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
October 09, 2019, 12:43:34 PM
It makes no sense to blame anyone. Everyone does what they want. This is our reality.
In ordinary life, there are also many failed projects for exactly the same reasons that you listed above, and so what?
These projects, bad ideas, weak developers will leave the market by themselves when it becomes clear that like models just do not have the right to life.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 09, 2019, 10:01:02 AM
I blame developers, because it's their responsibility to run project properly, but they only focusing to earn money and totally scammed investors. There are still exist some good ICO project, but it is really hard to attract investors as "ICO" is now synonymous for scams and failures. I hope IEO will change this situation.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
October 08, 2019, 08:37:35 PM
that in the past ICO projects performed very well if they used ERC20 tokens or projects built on established platforms. because it has the potential to grow well and reduce risk when compared to creating new technology. but now on the contrary I don't see ICO functioning properly even though it's built on an existing platform like ERC20.
I will not blame the platform because the platform has been built in such a way, but I will blame the developer, Why? because most developers have misused this for crypto schemes to get rich and most project failures are based on the background of developers who do not have extensive knowledge and deliberately tarnish the ICO project's bad image.

its not the developers have no knowledge about crypto, its totally pure they just came to ICO for scamming people.
they using it , and make crypto more badly, and of course they wont care about it.
since creating some ERC 20 tokens not hard enough, they just need a stupid language on their whitepaper and create a 3d photoshop for their roadmap and they completed at basic,now they just go to last step,and that what us call "project".
for example : total ico raised 1mln usd,
so they just pay 500.000 usd to some exchange to list their shitcoins and they got a half of ico raised,+ token their have from shitcoins allocation.
so basicaly, they just have plan for failure and got the money.
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
October 08, 2019, 07:45:06 PM
The real fact is that most developers hide behind the flexibility of the ethereum blockchain network and bring out trash. It is not surprising that most of the failed ICO projects  especially those that were designed purposely to scam investors  were dominated by projects that made use of ERC- 20 tokens.
Activity: 168
October 08, 2019, 07:14:01 PM
Bad developers or scammers? there is no bad developers only scammers, my friend. scammers disguise themselves in the name of developers and used the ICOs as a medium to steal from people. they called themselves developers while they outsourced everything from whitepaper to site development. Once the ICO is finished they runaway with both investors and hunters money Cool
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
October 08, 2019, 07:43:05 AM
The successful of a project takes years to achieve and right from the beginning of every project's life challenges will arose, my question is how will we know which developer will be fully ready for this? developers are humans just like us, they can succeed or fail and we investors are only investing not on the project itself but the developer, if he exit scam we lose, if he fails we lose and if he succeed we all win
Correct, the fate of any projects are in the hands of the team, developers success will also the success of it's supporters. We can't change then fact that it's our responsibility to be aware from every possibilities that the developers have to offer. How they work will reflect to the project itself, if they succeed from the work they offer every followers will also experienced the same thing. It will bring benefits to holders .

If the developer team is able to fulfill what is in the roadmap and in accordance with the whitepaper, investors will surely survive and there will probably be new investors. But many projects are left by the developer team so that investors do not believe the product can be produced in accordance with what is in the whitepaper. Projects like this that traumatize investors to invest in new projects
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
October 08, 2019, 07:30:43 AM
The majority of devs, teams are trying to rob investors. Unfortunately, statistics do not lie, just look at the amount of scam projects and how much money was stolen from investors only in 2019. This numbers are unbelievable.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
October 08, 2019, 07:01:36 AM
The successful of a project takes years to achieve and right from the beginning of every project's life challenges will arose, my question is how will we know which developer will be fully ready for this? developers are humans just like us, they can succeed or fail and we investors are only investing not on the project itself but the developer, if he exit scam we lose, if he fails we lose and if he succeed we all win
Correct, the fate of any projects are in the hands of the team, developers success will also the success of it's supporters. We can't change then fact that it's our responsibility to be aware from every possibilities that the developers have to offer. How they work will reflect to the project itself, if they succeed from the work they offer every followers will also experienced the same thing. It will bring benefits to holders .
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
October 08, 2019, 06:53:19 AM
that in the past ICO projects performed very well if they used ERC20 tokens or projects built on established platforms. because it has the potential to grow well and reduce risk when compared to creating new technology. but now on the contrary I don't see ICO functioning properly even though it's built on an existing platform like ERC20.
I will not blame the platform because the platform has been built in such a way, but I will blame the developer, Why? because most developers have misused this for crypto schemes to get rich and most project failures are based on the background of developers who do not have extensive knowledge and deliberately tarnish the ICO project's bad image.
The past developers tarnished the ico because they scammed many investors. They only focusing to earn money and that's why investors are always experiencing losses. There are now only few icos that becoming successful.

not just the past developers even the present ones are still in the scamming game, this is a free market where anyone can come to exploit people freely and work away, the biggest blame goes to the developers follow by the investors, most developers don't have interest in the project they create, to them it is all about the money, but some investors will trust this devs enough to be willing to invest, now they have lost the trust of many investors, people hardly invest in new project,  even the scam ico's are finding it very hard to raise money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
October 08, 2019, 06:45:25 AM
The platform has nothing to do with it. The people themselves brought to this, everything gets away with scammers, because of this, and has grown SCAM. Now more than 80% of ICO is a Scam. If someone starts to control such projects then the time will come for reliable working products.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 08, 2019, 06:40:06 AM

Bad developers whose purpose is only to deceive has hurt the cryptocurrency market by undermining the confidence of its investors. If this continues, investors will think that the cryptocurrency market is a place of fraud and without any action. Hopefully the regulations can be issued soon so that developers who have short-term goals can be punished
Activity: 1764
October 08, 2019, 05:44:19 AM
Now it’s much more difficult to create a suitable project and raise money for it, because the cryptocurrency market is in a bad position due to a long fall that has been going on for too long and due to the fact that ICOs are now not successful, also too many companies are trying to create exactly that product that has already been created before and works successfully and this is of course the biggest mistake.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
October 08, 2019, 05:41:16 AM
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
October 08, 2019, 03:13:51 AM
Here you only need to blame yourself, not the developer and other people, they earned as they could, while the market is not regulated, this can be done without risks
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
October 08, 2019, 02:38:08 AM
In every corners of crypto space that i look i always feel like  some sharks are waiting in the dark to take a bit out of me, i have lost too many money to ICO scams, if crypto will ever move forward and become the best tech scammers needs to be erased or dealt with strictly if not crypto projects will always lack trust issue from investors
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
October 08, 2019, 02:06:57 AM
The past developers tarnished the ico because they scammed many investors. They only focusing to earn money and that's why investors are always experiencing losses. There are now only few icos that becoming successful.
Activity: 574
Merit: 24
October 08, 2019, 01:25:39 AM
Not all projects are perfectly made or will be perfect just like how bitcoin still lacls in some areas till date but this is not the problem that affects ICO, its not about bad developers but scam ICO projects, scammers are to be blame, lets just forget about ICO because its never coming back, investors have lose interest in them
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
October 08, 2019, 12:12:22 AM
Of course, bad developers are to blame for the tarnished image of ICOs. These bad developers tarnished the reputation of ICOs through their lousy works which had no unique features. Most of the works were just repetition of existing ideas and products of other project. Others also lacked the expertise market the project to attract more investors hence ending up failing.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 07, 2019, 08:39:13 PM
ICO developers are not left alone to blame. Investors who are carelessly investing in scam ICOs without wvwn reviewing the project and the team's credibility should also be blamed. Not to mention those investors who are dumping their tokens or coins once it gets listed. This lessens the market value of the token, thus making the development slow or even stagnant due to lack of budget and support from investors.

This happens with most of the project as investors tend to invest in the scam projects just by going through the convincingly themed ICO website without even doing proper investigation as most of the ICO mention name of some big MNC as their partners just like that to attract the investors,  there are some cases wherein bounty users dump the token once they receive it as I have seen this with well know project like policy pal wherein the investors has to take the brunt.

Well everyone who was involved in cryptoworld has become accustomed to this kind of dilemma so project owners must expect this to happen and should have a concrete plan to achieve success on their own project but it is difficult to avoid falling the value of their coin. ICO have passed and developers are creating a new way of marketing strategies to invite more people in crypto but still scam projects also growing.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 07, 2019, 07:54:49 PM
Why did the ICO become tarnished? Because everyone has the opportunity to develop their projects and that opportunity is used by a number of people. Even though the project developed was not going well. Previous investors had trusted the ICO and now that trust has been lost. ICO is also no longer trusted.

It depends on how good the investors doing research about the ico that they want to invest. Many ico project is still good they just need opportunity to grow and i'm sure there are some new project like ethereum's success in the future
Pages:
Jump to: