Pages:
Author

Topic: bad developers have tarnished ICO! - page 4. (Read 718 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
September 04, 2019, 10:32:40 PM
projects managed by experienced teams will certainly produce good results and bad projects because their team's reputation is bad, in this case the key developers of a project's success. if developers care about their work maps and don't cheat because of money, the project can run correctly.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
August 29, 2019, 09:12:54 AM
with works on expertise as the field of strategic partnership and the development the work with the extras on tasks with the crypto finance helps of offers for investors to gains with benefit on referring funds on coverage as the supports on developer to work on completion of projects with the startup plan.
Activity: 517
August 29, 2019, 09:07:00 AM
yes,the problem is that investors have lost confidence in the ICO project, many investors hesitate to invest in ICO because ICO cannot work well. bad team reputation greatly influences the development of a project, many investors are now turning to the IEO project.
when there are bad developers on the ICO project, of course, the project will be very difficult to get funding. even though the project has a good concept, it will be very difficult to gain investor confidence if their developers do not have enough capabilities.
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 29, 2019, 09:04:21 AM
As we all know, more than 80% of ICOs are scams. They create their platform or ethereum and take advantage of bounty hunters to promote them. However, there are still some safe ICOs, but they are not raising enough capital needed for their project. The fraudulent ICOs have lost the confidence of investors.

yes,the problem is that investors have lost confidence in the ICO project, many investors hesitate to invest in ICO because ICO cannot work well. bad team reputation greatly influences the development of a project, many investors are now turning to the IEO project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 116
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
August 28, 2019, 04:35:26 AM
As we all know, more than 80% of ICOs are scams. They create their platform or ethereum and take advantage of bounty hunters to promote them. However, there are still some safe ICOs, but they are not raising enough capital needed for their project. The fraudulent ICOs have lost the confidence of investors.
Activity: 514
August 28, 2019, 04:21:20 AM
because most developers have misused this for crypto schemes to get rich and most project failures are based on the background of developers who do not have extensive knowledge and deliberately tarnish the ICO project's bad image.

Most developers do not fully understand crypto. They only have good ideas, but those ideas are limited to ideas without you not having created them. Investors should now be diligent when they want to invest in new projects, because most developers only have an empty idea without your action.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
August 28, 2019, 02:54:35 AM
This situation may change soon. I am waiting for the Ethereum 2.0 update to see innovations and a new format of cryptocurrency wallets. I think that it will be implemented as Vitalik Buterin promised changes in this sector. But I disagree with the author of the topic. Cryptocurrency society was shown a very good opportunity for development and earnings. The developers are not to blame that humanity is ready to deceive everyone. Cool
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
August 27, 2019, 11:47:50 PM
Actually not all project that become shity are scams  ,because you know sometimes when market is so stagnant developer and team behind were struggling also . And sometimes they all give up on the circumstances because of being had more problems. So we cant blame them unless if in the first place the project had no progress like other scam project.  which we can say it's totally a scam. Actually we can compare it with EOS wherein as of now still very low unlike on their  the first round.. So it all depends ...
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
August 27, 2019, 11:19:05 PM
that in the past ICO projects performed very well if they used ERC20 tokens or projects built on established platforms. because it has the potential to grow well and reduce risk when compared to creating new technology. but now on the contrary I don't see ICO functioning properly even though it's built on an existing platform like ERC20.
I will not blame the platform because the platform has been built in such a way, but I will blame the developer, Why? because most developers have misused this for crypto schemes to get rich and most project failures are based on the background of developers who do not have extensive knowledge and deliberately tarnish the ICO project's bad image.

I think we can't blame the developer for that... ICOs has a great start, the idea was nice, but the problem came with there was thousands of ICOs and people realize how the 90% of them ends in a scam. 

That scam doesn't mean the users get scammed by the developer, the tokes already do what they say on the white paper, but the owners decide to run with the money, that was all.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
August 27, 2019, 10:02:31 PM
that in the past ICO projects performed very well if they used ERC20 tokens or projects built on established platforms. because it has the potential to grow well and reduce risk when compared to creating new technology. but now on the contrary I don't see ICO functioning properly even though it's built on an existing platform like ERC20.
I will not blame the platform because the platform has been built in such a way, but I will blame the developer, Why? because most developers have misused this for crypto schemes to get rich and most project failures are based on the background of developers who do not have extensive knowledge and deliberately tarnish the ICO project's bad image.

Too many peoples wants to get quick money, used ICO to scam peoples and steal the money.
That is the reason why ICOs nowadays are not going too well.
Most investors prefer to investing in IEO on trusted top exchanges because it is safer.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
August 27, 2019, 01:24:09 PM
all cannot be the fault of the developer. because every project has a different problem. the mistake of a greedy developer and just looking for his own profit is one of them. it indeed makes more and more garbage projects available, and many investors are deceived by this problem. really unfortunate.
yes it is not entirely wrong of the developer, but the factor of the developer is very large which makes too many ICO SCAM and more and more people are starting to distrust the new ICO project.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 27, 2019, 01:22:11 PM
While I put the blame on the developers and scammers that have given a bad reputation to icos I will also say that those that invested in those projects were also at fault, back in the day when people were excited about investing in icos as long as a project had a website, a whitepaper and they claimed their coin could surpass bitcoin that ico could raise millions of dollars with relative ease, now ieos are replacing icos as the standard way to raise funds but it is my opinion that the same will happen again and in a few years no one will invest in ieos either.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
August 27, 2019, 01:12:25 PM
The best example is Miracle Tele. Those guys created a good company, but misunderstood blockchain. They thought that buying tokens from P2P exchange is illegal and this caused a lot of problems, right now they are very closed to shut down, because of devs mistakes.
Activity: 941
August 27, 2019, 11:58:37 AM
all cannot be the fault of the developer. because every project has a different problem. the mistake of a greedy developer and just looking for his own profit is one of them. it indeed makes more and more garbage projects available, and many investors are deceived by this problem. really unfortunate.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 27, 2019, 11:54:22 AM
It’s not only the “bad developers” who are to blame for the fact that the reputation of the ICO is spoiled. Do not ignore the fact that most of the investors did not understand the meaning of the project (I mean projects that carried out their ISO until 2018), but simply invested in everything in the hope of big X. And everyone knows that it turned out Undecided
Activity: 162
August 27, 2019, 11:45:28 AM
You are actually right and very correct with your conclusion about the developers. The greediness of most developers caused what happened to ICO, most of them are only after getting rich quick without proper planning for their projects and after getting funds from ICO, they disappeared and causing pain for their investors.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 27, 2019, 11:45:02 AM
In fact it is very easy to generate tokens on the ETH series so anyone can issue their own coins, which is why there are many junk and scam projects. I think we should not invest in ICO at the present time.

I agree with you on the idea that the process of creating smart contract is very simple which has increased the number of abandoned projects, but I doubt if people still invest on ICO considering the nature of the market and the influence of fake projects.

in this case I think some investors still invest in ico but if the ico has a good working map and the products they offer are already on the market. so the risk is smaller because the token is already listed on the exchange. on the one hand I think investors know better what they have to do to avoid loss.
the problem is that in this market a lot of people are not smart investors and they don’t know at all what they need to do in order to save their money and increase it
I agree.  You are completely right.  Because there are a lot of people on the market and most do not even know what they are doing here.  I'm not talking about how to invest smartly or analyze something.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
August 27, 2019, 11:41:48 AM
In fact it is very easy to generate tokens on the ETH series so anyone can issue their own coins, which is why there are many junk and scam projects. I think we should not invest in ICO at the present time.

I agree with you on the idea that the process of creating smart contract is very simple which has increased the number of abandoned projects, but I doubt if people still invest on ICO considering the nature of the market and the influence of fake projects.

in this case I think some investors still invest in ico but if the ico has a good working map and the products they offer are already on the market. so the risk is smaller because the token is already listed on the exchange. on the one hand I think investors know better what they have to do to avoid loss.
the problem is that in this market a lot of people are not smart investors and they don’t know at all what they need to do in order to save their money and increase it
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
August 27, 2019, 11:23:24 AM

I must agree with this.. those project are develop by those fraudsters.. the project is still there but those people who develop or founded it vanishes like bubble.. they make the ICO's as the gateway for their scams..
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 27, 2019, 11:15:54 AM
The erc20 network platform is very vulnerable. I mean, someone can easily access or create their own token through this platform, but what's difficult is developing it. so there is no point if they make tokens but cannot be developed properly it will become junk tokens, so the essence of this problem is actually true that the developer is the main role in a project while investor funds are also important, because without investor funds the project cannot be built accordingly with their road map.
if the project has a good team and a strong developer, then they will definitely find funds for the implementation of their project.
Pages:
Jump to: