Pages:
Author

Topic: Bad news for Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 2419 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 275
July 03, 2018, 11:27:41 AM
Alternatively, it could be bad news for Mr Schiller now that he has placed his Nobel-winning reputation on the line with his remarks.  His opinions might not be taken seriously by investors for much longer if it turns out he was wrong.  All these "experts" should be more careful what they say, given the number of times over the years people have tried to write off Bitcoin.  But after all that's been said, Bitcoin doesn't care.  It carries on churning out blocks, completely undistracted by whatever criticisms are thrown its way.
Actually such people are kinda role models for the world population. And whatever they say becomes a concrete statement for certain people. But these great people bringing laurels to their countries must realize that they should say everything after a deep analysis on the topic. Bitcoin is a bubble has been said many a times on this forum and this statement has been refuted that many times on this forum with some firm arguments. Such kind of misleading statements are only responsible for creating FUD in the lives of the people and thus affects the prices in the market negatively.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 11:19:49 AM
for sure the blockchain technology is an innvoatiove tech that is accepted globally, regarding btc it is still very new thing to speak and make correct and limited predictions, noone is sure what the future of crypto market will be.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
July 03, 2018, 11:01:45 AM
There is always unpleasant news about bitcoin, but in the end bitcoin always proves itself to be the best crypto among the other crypto. to this day bitcoin is still the best and the price is still the highest, based on it for me there will be no doubt about bitcoin. Whatever is said about bitcoin in the end bitcoin always benefits the investor.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
July 03, 2018, 10:59:55 AM
Yeah i do believe on his speculations also there will come a time that bitcoin and cryptocurrency will end especially if the people around the world has it already. There is no more room for market price to grow since all are already involving in cryptocurrency. FOr now I could consider the age of bitcoin is already in the middle age.
Activity: 27
July 03, 2018, 10:50:28 AM
If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
Unlike all the fud created by huge companies, like J.P Morgan, the statements of this guy is relevant. But on the other hand, bitcoin and blockchain are still embryonic projects and a different economic model, surely harder to predicted.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 10:12:05 AM
If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.

Bitcoin can grow and grow larger, but that does not mean bitcoin is a bubble. Positive Thinking, bitcoin is the strongest coin and can give you an advantage to change your economy, and do not think negatively because it will give you a bad end result.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 09:57:36 AM

I do not think that being a Nobel Prize awardee can predict the future. It is just his opinion about Bitcoin and do not worry about it. If you wanted to believe that Bitcoin is a bubble then you can withdraw and avoid that "pop".
Activity: 332
Merit: 15
July 03, 2018, 09:46:58 AM

It's just his opinion, but nothing more. Everyone can make a mistake.                                                                                                    
  Bitcoin can be hated, protested against it, but still, every year it becomes more popular. I think Bitcoin is an invention that will stay in our lives for a long time and will change them very much. Bitcoin is more than just a speculative bubble. This is my opinion.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 09:13:15 AM
Bitcoins are priced at around $ 6000 that is the news I hope they will soon gain more price
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
July 03, 2018, 09:02:41 AM
Well we have our own thinking and approach to bitcoin and to the entire crypto system. Whether we like it or not the increase and decrease incident is the way to make things ready to soar in due time. Whether we experience bad news or good news the market will get back to normal.
Activity: 29
July 03, 2018, 08:51:22 AM
it's scary looking news but for me it's just ordinary news everyone can talk about bitcoin and express their own opinions,but in fact now bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular and to be lost I think not, maybe bitcoin will only decrease in price.
Nope the market is recovering at this moment and it will be continued this situation until the end of this year. There will be no more bull market or correction else .
P/S: Actually it's just happening in my dream Sad
Activity: 175
Merit: 30
July 03, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

A very scary a creepy news but I think it is only his opinion and all the people can give their opinion in bitcoin but how can that be possible if as of now bitcoin is popular and the price is increasing slowly? That is only my opinion.
Activity: 486
July 03, 2018, 08:47:21 AM
it's scary looking news but for me it's just ordinary news everyone can talk about bitcoin and express their own opinions,but in fact now bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular and to be lost I think not, maybe bitcoin will only decrease in price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
July 03, 2018, 08:27:23 AM
I think Bitcoin will never end. Because the modernity is seen in the world, because of the modernity, bitcoin crypto coins are one of them. As long as the internet is there, bitcoin will remain in existence. But if the bitcoin's increase in the amount of increase, bitcoin prices may be reduced. It can't be said in the future. But then Bitcoin will never end.

Nothing seems forever, everyone has an ending . There will be a time that bitcoin is really gone but im pretty sure that it has a another coin or thing that will exceed bitcoin that is useful than bitcoin.or has a big innovation of it but now we dont know when is near so we should take advantage of its greatness right so keep earning bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
July 02, 2018, 01:17:20 AM
Everyone has the right to express an opinion, and anything can be reported in the mass media. for now we let people say that bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, but we can not deny that blockchain bitcoin will be the future, and many countries are beginning to research and apply blockchain. Let's look at it in the future if Bitcoin will remains even more popular.
Activity: 252
July 03, 2018, 08:24:40 AM
We don't imagine that the current bitcoin money will experience serious difficulties. In this year, we realize that it is difficult to anticipate this, yet right now it is picking up fame or even numerous administration offices will acknowledge it in the run of law material in his nation this is the fundamental money. bitcoin truly gets an honor since its abundance is called advanced gold.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
July 03, 2018, 08:22:26 AM
Let them squawk, this has all been said before. The nobel prize is a complete joke these days anyway.
Activity: 205
July 03, 2018, 08:18:56 AM
I think Bitcoin will never end. Because the modernity is seen in the world, because of the modernity, bitcoin crypto coins are one of them. As long as the internet is there, bitcoin will remain in existence. But if the bitcoin's increase in the amount of increase, bitcoin prices may be reduced. It can't be said in the future. But then Bitcoin will never end.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
July 03, 2018, 08:04:47 AM
Its same same news which mostly persons read in February when in January bitcoin pump up and up and than slowly come down rumours likely that bitcoin is end bitcoin is dead etc etc but the experts say wait it will recover and they are right hopefully soon they recover market again.
Activity: 28
July 03, 2018, 08:01:20 AM
It seems to me an analyst with many years of experience to stupidly claim that bitcoin is a bubble, since by this statement it shows its professional non-competence.
Pages:
Jump to: