Pages:
Author

Topic: Bad news for Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 2419 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
July 03, 2018, 07:50:22 AM
If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
Bitcoin has always been in controversy since it was introduced because people around the world does not find it trust worthy and I think they are right even because no one wants to invest their money into something to which they are completely unaware of and the same is happening with bitcoin also and moreover the illegal activities associated with bitcoin is also demotivating people from investing into bitcoin but we all know that we cannot predict future and I personally think that there is a lot to go with bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 12:44:15 AM
Criticism and negative statements related to bitcoin gets revealed through different sources.At times it comes out through high profile personalities who have been into cryptocurrency for a long time.Bitcoin has got the potential to overcome those statements if we the users provide with continued support.The fact still remains that if bitcoin was ever a bubble it could have bursted long ago and people could have forgotten about it.
Activity: 98
July 02, 2018, 12:31:31 AM
You have received any information about bitcoin today bitcoin not we should create fun for ourselves
Activity: 76
July 02, 2018, 12:28:47 AM

If you have bought then you should trust it and not listen to anyone else. That would be better for you, would you dare to sell all the coin you have heard this statement? If not, then try to believe.
Activity: 320
June 27, 2018, 11:51:23 AM
Everyone can think a positive or negative outcome for bitcoin, but no one could really get the events correctly. It's not really called a bad news because it's not a fact or no other statement can support it. Basically its just a prediction.

Agreed, for me bad news can't affect my loyalty in Bitcoin because I know the real happenings and status of Bitcoin.
Most likely you are so optimistic about bitcoin, as you have invested your money in it) But there are always risks and it is possible that the technology of blockchain will exist.
Activity: 69
June 27, 2018, 11:23:53 AM
Bad news for Bitcoin. what can give bitcoin bad news is when they are not efficient with what the are doing again. when they are not effective with their ability which kept them moving  before time
Activity: 101
June 24, 2018, 10:18:58 AM
If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.

Yes, I do not care about bad news about bitcoin, just waste time thinking about it, better invite people to join blockchain.We can join bounty campaign or investing.
Activity: 154
June 24, 2018, 10:10:40 AM
Much of the price dips in bitcoins are as a result of trashy word being made by those who do not like or understand bitcoin,with the help of the mass media.Bitcoin will survive no matter what any so-called 'expert' says.The world is better with bitcoin in it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 24, 2018, 10:07:05 AM
Maybe it will be if there are no one who support bitcoin. But there are lots of people, big investors, businessmen supporting it, I know. It will not become a bubble.
Tokyo-based bitFlyer apologized to customers and said it would stop taking new business after regulators said the country’s biggest exchange wasn’t doing enough to prevent terrorist financing and money laundering.

Well exploding can also mean crashes like what's haopening now and throughout bitcoin's existence, it has "exploded" A lot of times already. Once the hype and curiosity dies down, probably btc will settle as simply a valuable form of making transactions
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
June 24, 2018, 10:06:46 AM
The current situation does not seems good at all so anything you can say got to be believed by the people as the price of bitcoin is really tumbling a lot. We are at 5900 now jeez i was not expecting that. And even at this price there is no crazy buy order it seems no one wants bitcoin anymore.

The problem is that you are looking at the price too much. There are other important things about bitcoin and the crypto market. G20 regulations are going to be set in July this year at most, I believe a lot of people are waiting for that, it could be a strong bullish signal if good news come from that. Other than that, always keep in mind that 3 years ago bitcoin was worth nothing and even 1 year ago Bitcoin was barely around 1k
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 24, 2018, 08:09:31 AM
The current situation does not seems good at all so anything you can say got to be believed by the people as the price of bitcoin is really tumbling a lot. We are at 5900 now jeez i was not expecting that. And even at this price there is no crazy buy order it seems no one wants bitcoin anymore.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 08:01:19 AM
Maybe it will be if there are no one who support bitcoin. But there are lots of people, big investors, businessmen supporting it, I know. It will not become a bubble.
Tokyo-based bitFlyer apologized to customers and said it would stop taking new business after regulators said the country’s biggest exchange wasn’t doing enough to prevent terrorist financing and money laundering.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Adonx.one
June 24, 2018, 07:53:52 AM
hopefully that does not happen, because how many people will lose if that happens.
there will be panic sales, if the news spreads. become the beginning of the destruction of bitcoin.
hopefully bitcoin will be fine.
Activity: 10
June 24, 2018, 07:43:39 AM
Everyone can think a positive or negative outcome for bitcoin, but no one could really get the events correctly. It's not really called a bad news because it's not a fact or no other statement can support it. Basically its just a prediction.

Agreed, for me bad news can't affect my loyalty in Bitcoin because I know the real happenings and status of Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 07:19:58 AM
bad news for bitcoin is some country banned bitcoin because they dont trust crypto and so unfair for people who lived there they cant join crypto unless they use some hack
Activity: 47
Merit: 8
June 24, 2018, 07:19:08 AM
Activity: 75
June 24, 2018, 07:15:33 AM
Bitcoin is not a bubble or bomb.It is a future of currency.
Activity: 64
June 24, 2018, 07:06:06 AM
bitcoin can never end. As you can see from the previous years graph of bitcoin it happens. And the other side if bitcoin is a bubble then why do many organizations and firms accept payments in bitcoin? Just think about it.
Activity: 2
June 24, 2018, 06:57:20 AM
A person saying in favor or against bitcoin makes no difference to me. As an investor, it is my responsibility to do all the research and then buy crypto.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 24, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

Where was Mr. Schiller when BTC shot up from $1,000 per coin to $20,000 per coin in 2017? Had he made his prediction then, I could have listened to him. But now I will regard this guy as another cheap attention seeker.
Pages:
Jump to: