Pages:
Author

Topic: Bad news for Bitcoin - page 9. (Read 2419 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
June 24, 2018, 12:15:20 AM
whether Robert Schiller is not aware, that this technology is growing in the future, scalability can be overcome with lightning network. If they increase in value,you have to pay capital gains taxes after you sell them.If they lose value,you can recognize a capital loss.
this is indeed a technological development, and this will not be avoided in the future. everyone will use it and this tax problem which until now has not been solved by the world's state.

We can only follow the path of the development of the age of each year and feel the benefits that can be.
it's a wise move, but any new technology concerned with means of payment or investment, the government will surely expose their arguments about the negative or positive technology (many negative). because the problem that is difficult to solve from this is taxes.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
June 24, 2018, 12:09:51 AM
whether Robert Schiller is not aware, that this technology is growing in the future, scalability can be overcome with lightning network. If they increase in value,you have to pay capital gains taxes after you sell them.If they lose value,you can recognize a capital loss.
this is indeed a technological development, and this will not be avoided in the future. everyone will use it and this tax problem which until now has not been solved by the world's state.

We can only follow the path of the development of the age of each year and feel the benefits that can be.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
simply getting the job done
June 24, 2018, 12:08:32 AM
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 12:01:36 AM
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
June 23, 2018, 05:09:23 PM
If Satochi Nakamoto had won a Nobel prize before inventing bitcoin, the media coverage would have been different. Robert Schiller reacted this way because the name and personality of Satochi prior to bitcoin is nobody. It is just like the saying "nothing good can come out of Bethlehem". It is a good thing though that he recognizes the greatness of bitcoin.
Activity: 854
June 23, 2018, 05:07:59 PM
For me a noble prize winner in economics is an achievement but that doesn’t mean what ever he says or predicts must happen. From the beginning of bitcoin, people started criticizing it and it proved all of them wrong. I will take the risk and keep whatever amount I have.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
June 23, 2018, 05:01:08 PM
If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
If you are scared of that "bubble", you can make a plan B for yourself. If I was you, I will plan to switch to ANON. I do this because on 10 September, Anonymous Bitcoin [ANON] is going to Hardfork ZCL and BTC. During the fork, the Zclassic and Bitcoin Holders will receive Anonymous Bitcoin tokens in a 1: 1 ratio. You can check it here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fork-anonymous-anon-hardfork-zclbtc-10-september-3822523
No one can judge that, you are not coward or not brave enough or something. That's your coins, that's your money. Do whatever you do.

Sounds pretty sketchy to me. I think it's pretty unlikely that such a thing will take off or garner significant support from people in the community. Maybe I'm wrong though, who knows. I definitely do support privacy and any improvements we an make on that front.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
June 23, 2018, 04:42:22 PM
For me there is no bad news for bitcoin because first and foremost its not totally all about investment but also it gives job by joining signature campaign which makes me to be more thankful that it was made because it is really a great help to those who have financial problems. Though the profit can not easily get but still we can earn at the right time when you decide to cash it out.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 04:33:33 PM
It is a normal thing to happen to anything new in the world and am not surprised to see this unfavorable statement against bitcoin
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 04:25:23 PM
Maybe the bad news heard about bitcoin is all about the value itself that goes down easily. But everything will be vanished as long you trust bitcoin 100%
Activity: 457
June 23, 2018, 03:46:06 PM
If the opinion of Robert Schiller is seriously taken into account by investors from around the world, it is simply because he was the Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013. But when it comes to talking about Bitcoin, man does not chew his words. He is not seized by the craze that surrounds crypto-currencies for several months now.
Mr Schiller believes that Bitcoin is a speculative bubble that will end up exploding, even if in itself this virtual currency should not disappear.
no one can know for sure it, for me take advantage of the opportunities that exist for investment and gain a profit in the investment
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
June 23, 2018, 03:41:04 PM

I can't see any bad news about bitcoin, I think is better we start speaking positive about this project because say negative things like bad news about bitcoin will not encourage or motivate the interest of people to join the blockchain.
Activity: 173
June 23, 2018, 03:26:19 PM
He might Nobel Prize in Economics in 2013, but he is not foreseer right.
So just investing here if you want gain money from bitcoins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 03:14:57 PM
There are no specific bad news. Just different news badly reflected in the crypto-currency market, respectively, and bitcoin. Therefore, need to be seen in the long term.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
June 23, 2018, 03:09:09 PM
Bitcoin is a bubble with unlimited expansion capacity, it won't burst for sure, it's evolving with time and developing more. We might see regular price/volume dip but the end product will be always better than previous.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
June 23, 2018, 02:59:25 PM
I feel most of the old generation whale in there various sector do not understand Bitcoin development hence they always believe Bitcoin isa bubble and it will end someday, First it was Buffet now it Robert Schiller, thou there reaction and statement do have a negative impact on BTC, I believe overtime BTC will overcome the present state and will be accepted globally, I foresee this will happen when there is regulation in the space and government has some percentage of  influence in crypto
Activity: 42
June 23, 2018, 02:54:09 PM
Bad news for Bitcoin? the worst news bitcoin down very drastically, maybe not just bitcoin but other coin coin also come down. maybe this is one for those who have not invested for bitcoin, so they can buy bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 02:48:33 PM
Yes bitcoin now shows a strong fall, but it is necessary to watch that not only he, but the entire cryptocurrency market. Various news is badly influenced, but I think when large players of the market start to invest, bitcoin will please us.
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
June 23, 2018, 02:31:46 PM
Its a wrong thinking. Bitcoin is a trusted crypto currency in the world. Every body known the bitcoin. Its true that time bitcoin price getting low but also good time for bitcoin investors.
That's what I heard as well. Clearly states they are getting the USD value back, eventually all this bitcoin will come to the market. Bitcoin is a shining star, I don't get any clue why people comment on Bitcoin that It's just a big bubble even though there is a fundamental value in it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 02:46:53 PM
Mr.Schuller may be a world class economist but he has not factored the fact that countries, regions and people of different race and beliefs have bought into the bitcoin innovation and that has helped strengthen the ides of decentralization. I see a puppet of the illuminati in the person of Mr.Schiller
Pages:
Jump to: