Pages:
Author

Topic: BAIKAL - 5 STAR PRODUCT 1 STAR SERVICE - BAD BUSINESS PRACTISE - page 3. (Read 17129 times)

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
lucky for you but not so lucky for idiots who bought them recently. once ibelink starts shipping those poor souls be spreading butt cheeks for sure. it's payback time.

Dash hashrate already double ... Shocked Shocked

Currently 13.30 Th/s

July 5th was 6.20 Th/s

And the baikals and ibelinks are not even out. Get ready people, Thank God i already got my ROI on all of my 8 baikals.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
At this point I would be very careful about spending any sizeable chunk on an x11 miner.  Baikal has a new miner, PinIdea has a new miner, and iBelink supposedly has a monster right around the corner.  There is almost no info on how many of each of these miners there are or how quickly new ones will be coming out.  Hashrate could go really high very soon.

I hope they offer the 300mh cubes too. I'd rather have 10 cubes at 3,000 mh and pay more than all my eggs in 1 basket with ONE unit, in case something goes bad.

I mean, what do they have a 90 day warranty. Just saying a 300mh cube blows you still have 90% of your equip yet to mine with.

Just a thought

Activity: 489
Merit: 253
At this point I would be very careful about spending any sizeable chunk on an x11 miner.  Baikal has a new miner, PinIdea has a new miner, and iBelink supposedly has a monster right around the corner.  There is almost no info on how many of each of these miners there are or how quickly new ones will be coming out.  Hashrate could go really high very soon.

pinidea has new miner? what model?

Pinidea drx 1200mh
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

pinidea has new miner? what model?
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Activity: 332
Merit: 251
Dash hashrate already double ... Shocked Shocked

Currently 13.30 Th/s

July 5th was 6.20 Th/s

And the baikals and ibelinks are not even out. Get ready people, Thank God i already got my ROI on all of my 8 baikals.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
HERE IS THE EMAIL I HAVE RECEIVED FROM OFFICIAL BAIKAL MINER EMAIL AFTER MY SKYPE CONVERSATION WITH THEM. (YES ITS A LEGIT EMAIL AND SKYPE ACCOUNT AS I HAVE BOUGHT WITH THEM SEVERAL MINER WITH SAME SKYPE AND EMAIL, NOTE THAT I WAS ASKING FOR 10 OF THESE GIANTS).

Hi,

Further the conversation on Skype.

Total cost would be:
Miner+shipping=70000+543=70543usd

Ship to:
Aleem Khan
--------------------------
Phone:------------------

Bank info for receiving payment please find from attached file.

After you done the transfer, kindly provide me the payment voucher and your passport, if paid from company bank account, please provide the copy of your business license.

best regards.
Baikal miner

Our cutting-edge technology creates a brighter future for you!
Web: www.baikalminer.com 丨 Skype: baikalminer
Email:[email protected]   丨 Facebook: @baikalminer.offical
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
Last word I heard about the iBelink is that they will be updating their web site with the new miner info, but no time frame, they just say watch their web site for more info. 

Sadly brace yourself for sticker shock.  Baikal got into the shroons and are thinking they are going to sell 2gh miners for 7k each... I can only imagine what iBelink will be asking for these things.  At this point I am not holding my breath for either one at those price points. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Any news about ibelink?
We just heard that they are talking about a 2gh miner, but an insane price tag of 7k on it.  Sadly if this is true I think Baikal will have to go back to just mining their own gear.  With iBelink 11g coming this 2gh unit at that price tag doesn't stand a chance.

This is bad news for Baikal if true.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Got reply today:

"I hope it will be soon since we are out of stock for a very long time"

"sorry, no date. pelase be more patience"

Hope you guys has better news
Hi, are there any news from BAIKAL on the launch of new batch of CUBE / QUAD / Giant or new miners?

Ceers W_M

Unfortunately no news.  Probably best to follow them on Facebook and to periodically hit their web page if you want updates.  I don't get the impression they are really out here on the forum much and it is hard to reach them via email or Skype.  That is probably the best shot you have to know what is going on.

legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001
Hi, are there any news from BAIKAL on the launch of new batch of CUBE / QUAD / Giant or new miners?

Ceers W_M
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
pathetic company
If X11 returns drop I am sure Baikal will suddenly have stock to sell.

Of course if they do I think they would discover less enthusiasm overall
Small company that just can't meet the demand.  I am surprised Bitmain doesn't buy them out and hire their engineers because they clearly have the most advanced product in this space.  I hope that doesn't happen for a lot of reasons, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did.

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
pathetic company
Activity: 326
Today they replied me, that no news about availibility...

Baikal what time the sale will be opened for ?
Activity: 686

Where did you hear Baikal will have anything to sell?  At this point in time I don't think any of us have heard anything about more miners coming available.  But it should would be a welcomed development. 

I do not know  Just hope.  Why is not selling

Where did you hear Baikal will have anything to sell?  At this point in time I don't think any of us have heard anything about more miners coming available.  But it should would be a welcomed development. 
Activity: 686
Pages:
Jump to: