Pages:
Author

Topic: BAIKAL - 5 STAR PRODUCT 1 STAR SERVICE - BAD BUSINESS PRACTISE - page 6. (Read 17129 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 517
I have Baikal Miner @baikalmining on FB.  There is a second one listed, but it is clear it is a scam they are selling product and redirecting you to another site that has been reported here as a scam site.  So if you see product listed for sale on the FB page you are on the WRONG FB page.
Activity: 359
Merit: 251

#1 how to explain Facebook disappearing, website cloning, and weird sky shit... greed or finance issues...

why.. they probably were a few to join to dev the Baikal

they got the first batch of cash in ... they argued.. one left the gang, hijacked domain name..

then he tried to leverage others to get his share, didnt.. so he redirected email and cloned a backup version of website, hence the disparities of the site when it came up..

the others complained at facebook and they only got the account closed as a result..

result is .. who to trust in this ? it seems as they are split up in 2 gangs, one with public facing site, and one with skype access.. none have stock,

the guy that left with website and emails is surely to scam all of you to get is capital back from the baikal ventures, and the skype crew probably will drop this and rename the baikal and come back on another name.

not only is comms really really shitty but the whole product is flaky at best, i got a 150 and rma'd on the spot, looking at the code base i understand why.

so i guess we need to move along, or raize 500,000k to 1 mill and build our own miners..

I guess I am a little confused.  The web site seems to be working.  FB page is still there.  The info still appears to be correct on the web page.  So I am not sure why the uncertainty about Baikal.  The problems that have popped up have been due to scammers that setup "similar" sites, email addresses, and skype handles.  The same is true for Bitmain there are scammers all over the place.  So just double/triple check your URL, email, or skype handle you are trying to communicate with.  The fact that we don't get responses from Baikal other than to be redirected to the FB page is just a lack of communication on Baikal's part.  

If you have an outstanding order with Baikal that they have not shipped then keep pinging them until they respond.  So far they appear to resolve any unfinished business if you can finally reach a person there.  

The only real question I have at the moment is in regards to Baikal's plans to release more miners.  And do they have any plans to counter the iBelink miner that is rumored to be coming.  Those are the things I would like to know.  Baikal may be slow to respond and not able to handle the demand for their miners, but I have yet to see them do anything to scam this community.  

What fb page do you have?
Activity: 868
Merit: 517

#1 how to explain Facebook disappearing, website cloning, and weird sky shit... greed or finance issues...

they got the first batch of cash in ... they argued.. one left the gang, hijacked domain name..

then he tried to leverage others to get his share, didnt.. so he redirected email and cloned a backup version of website, hence the disparities of the site when it came up..

the others complained at facebook and they only got the account closed as a result..

result is .. who to trust in this ? it seems as they are split up in 2 gangs, one with public facing site, and one with skype access.. none have stock,

the guy that left with website and emails is surely to scam all of you to get is capital back from the baikal ventures, and the skype crew probably will drop this and rename the baikal and come back on another name.

not only is comms really really shitty but the whole product is flaky at best, i got a 150 and rma'd on the spot, looking at the code base i understand why.

so i guess we need to move along, or raize 500,000k to 1 mill and build our own miners..

I guess I am a little confused.  The web site seems to be working.  FB page is still there.  The info still appears to be correct on the web page.  So I am not sure why the uncertainty about Baikal.  The problems that have popped up have been due to scammers that setup "similar" sites, email addresses, and skype handles.  The same is true for Bitmain there are scammers all over the place.  So just double/triple check your URL, email, or skype handle you are trying to communicate with.  The fact that we don't get responses from Baikal other than to be redirected to the FB page is just a lack of communication on Baikal's part.  

If you have an outstanding order with Baikal that they have not shipped then keep pinging them until they respond.  So far they appear to resolve any unfinished business if you can finally reach a person there.  

The only real question I have at the moment is in regards to Baikal's plans to release more miners.  And do they have any plans to counter the iBelink miner that is rumored to be coming.  Those are the things I would like to know.  Baikal may be slow to respond and not able to handle the demand for their miners, but I have yet to see them do anything to scam this community.  
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
Their skype is off also i cant find it on facebook anymore. Something happen?

occasionally they reply on skype..about 50/50 when you ask, if you get a reply or not, other than that it seems nada

Activity: 294
Their skype is off also i cant find it on facebook anymore. Something happen?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
just stop conjecturing, stop sending email everyday... they tell what they know or what they want to share. useless to keep asking! and that's why(most part of)they missed some real questions email which to my opinion.

copper member
Clueless!
Not anymore, unless their email account has been hacked.

Well they don't reply on email. Only on skype..so no idea what is going on with you or me on stuff.....

not like they reply on this forum anymore

besides just on skype was told nothing was for sale yet (5 min ago they replied)

just saying....sounds scammy? or one part of baikal does not know what the other part is doing

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Not anymore, unless their email account has been hacked.
copper member
Clueless!
WHAT only USD wire transfer  Angry Angry Angry Angry  !!! why do they not use a system like bitpay in their business ? ?

Ceers W_M

I think you are in contact with a scammer. They also take btc and dash
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001
WHAT only USD wire transfer  Angry Angry Angry Angry  !!! why do they not use a system like bitpay in their business ? ?

Ceers W_M
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
When was the last time there were any available?

It varies usao.And this was the case with the old type miners.
With this new type - the cube - it might be a totally new kind of sci-fi in baikal's way of organising the production / sales.
I havent seen any for a while now, and wondered if I missed any recently. When was the last time that Baikal offered any for sale?
Activity: 359
Merit: 251

It varies usao.And this was the case with the old type miners.
With this new type - the cube - it might be a totally new kind of sci-fi in baikal's way of organising the production / sales.
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
Activity: 465
Merit: 252
I just emailed them to place an order, ill let you know what they tell me. If theres any talk around here still about a group buy sign me up.

They will tell you:

out of stock, no idea when the new batch will be available  Wink

That's the standard.

Thats correct, no need to email/skype them all the time. Once they are available it says so on their site...just check 3-4 times a day. Thats how I got all mine.

you checked on their website and then what? how to order?

China is 12 hours ahead. So luckily I'm a night owl. So when I see them available on their website at 3am i then immediately get in touch through skype.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
You have a new message from AliExpress supplier Johnny chen.
Johnny chen: next month will have , if you want make order now , then give me extend 30 days delivery thanks

That dealer does not appear to have feedback, I would pass.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
here are the email headers with my address stripped out
Message headers

Return-Path: <[email protected]>

X-Original-To: [email protected]

Received: from wsmtp.ecounterp.com (wsmtp.ecounterp.com [14.63.217.171]) by

mail5i.protonmail.ch (Postfix) with SMTP id ECBA42F64 for

<[email protected]>; Thu, 25 May 2017 22:40:14 -0400 (EDT)

Authentication-Results: mail5i.protonmail.ch; dmarc=none header.from=baikalminer.com

Authentication-Results: mail5i.protonmail.ch; spf=pass

[email protected]

Authentication-Results: mail5i.protonmail.ch; dkim=none

Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 10:40:07 +0800

To: ... <[email protected]>

Message-Id: <[email protected]>

In-Reply-To:

References:

<[email protected]>

<4_iahOnBJvclPJhw0-F1VKTmChYKuHyMt4VklqWT5KD5jzNCelBxaTCvTpBb3KrZOBaNSF2uO9K269N_NSTpOhI370WR3dehpayfNqtn3eU=@protonmail.com>

<[email protected]>

<-oU7OjY0XP0wuA1OSYir376_xwqVWxCXqN1i_2MJK-4vkNf7iOqCct6Rrtt1Ds5UE34QOkJIOS8W_D24npYIGwwkbEadGls57trDOczhOHo=@protonmail.com>

<[email protected]>

[email protected]>

<[email protected]>

Subject: Re: Quad-CUBE 1200MH

X-Mailer: PC MailMaster/3.4.2.1007 (Windows 10 R1)

Mime-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: text/html

Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

Content-Disposition: inline

X-Ecma-Msgid: 20170526114009.157174.265F6C06A2

X-Spam-Status: No, score=0.7 required=4.0 tests=HTML_MESSAGE,MIME_HTML_ONLY,

RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE,SPF_PASS,T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID autolearn=no autolearn_force=no

version=3.4.1

X-Spam-Checker-Version: SpamAssassin 3.4.1 (2015-04-28) on mail5i.protonmail.ch

X-Pm-Origin: external

X-Pm-Transfer-Encryption: None

also, unrelated, why do I never get message updates from bitcointalk regarding replies? I have followed/watched this thread, have notifications turned on, etc. When I go to my profile and edit my watchlist i see the thread there.
copper member
Clueless!
I just emailed them to place an order, ill let you know what they tell me. If theres any talk around here still about a group buy sign me up.

They will tell you:

out of stock, no idea when the new batch will be available  Wink

That's the standard.

Thats correct, no need to email/skype them all the time. Once they are available it says so on their site...just check 3-4 times a day. Thats how I got all mine.

you checked on their website and then what? how to order?

We get no reply to emails ..which is normal...they say out of stock on skype..if they reply....

they will simply post on the web site when they have some. (no they don't do that either) ...the sales part
suddenly works with no announcement......you really find out if they are selling by someone being lucky..trying it
and succeeding and telling us here on this thread)...and it is then catch all catch can

weird way to sell stuff..but seems the norm for baikal

oh and then even if you get an order in ..they can lose it (happened to mine last run....oops they said) Sad

its like an asic lottery run by the three stooges ...as far as ordering something goes Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: