Pages:
Author

Topic: BAIKAL - 5 STAR PRODUCT 1 STAR SERVICE - BAD BUSINESS PRACTISE - page 7. (Read 17129 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I just emailed them to place an order, ill let you know what they tell me. If theres any talk around here still about a group buy sign me up.

They will tell you:

out of stock, no idea when the new batch will be available  Wink

That's the standard.

Thats correct, no need to email/skype them all the time. Once they are available it says so on their site...just check 3-4 times a day. Thats how I got all mine.

you checked on their website and then what? how to order?
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
This seems pretty fishy. Heres a back and forth i had with baikal over email

Hi,

Thank you for your email, the price without shipping cost for one quad-cube is USD3196/unit.

Best regards,
Baikal
What is your preferred method of payment?
Hi,

We accept the US dollar only.

Best regards,
Baikal
Via credit card? Do you accept master card?
Hi,

Via bank transfer.

Best regards,
Baikal
What recourse does a bank transfer offer for recuperating funds if they do not follow through?

you sure you have the correct baikal? lots of scams....7 baikal's on skype only one is legit for an example

the fact you are getting a reply also maybe means it is a scam..they have not been talking to any of us  ..despite repeated emails Smiley

just saying, sounds fishy as hell

er also, when I send a bank xfer my banker says 'are you sure of the folk that are getting it, once its sent it is gone!" so no protection on wire xfer

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
This seems pretty fishy. Heres a back and forth i had with baikal over email

Hi,

Thank you for your email, the price without shipping cost for one quad-cube is USD3196/unit.

Best regards,
Baikal
What is your preferred method of payment?
Hi,

We accept the US dollar only.

Best regards,
Baikal
Via credit card? Do you accept master card?
Hi,

Via bank transfer.

Best regards,
Baikal
What recourse does a bank transfer offer for recuperating funds if they do not follow through?
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
I missed the last 3 iterations due to checking AFTER they were sold out.
They sell out in minutes, not hours.
Once they are up, you better get in there fast.

The last one I bougut directly from Baikal was in Jan.
Activity: 465
Merit: 252
I just emailed them to place an order, ill let you know what they tell me. If theres any talk around here still about a group buy sign me up.

They will tell you:

That's the standard.

Thats correct, no need to email/skype them all the time. Once they are available it says so on their site...just check 3-4 times a day. Thats how I got all mine.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
some miners has been blocked at the customs because of missing CE mark or some trouble like these
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19137624

Has anyone ever had problems like that to receive any miner (Bitmain, Baikal, etc...) from China to United States?
I have every type of Baikal Miner all of them have CE marking. I even close up image of my Cube here with CE marking. I don't know why these kind of misinformation pop up every now and then.
here
http://imgur.com/nqVMfZS
CE markings are clearly visible.
Activity: 227
some miners has been blocked at the customs because of missing CE mark or some trouble like these

Has anyone ever had problems like that to receive any miner (Bitmain, Baikal, etc...) from China to United States?
Activity: 430
Merit: 22
Professional user
Activity: 359
Merit: 251
baikal news.... email recived today.......

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

Regards the new stock, please check our website for your information, we will make our announcement there.

And we only accept the US dollar now.

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Is possibile?HuhHuh

Only US Dollars?Huh

bye!

That's what they said about the last batch also and they still accepted BTC.
We'll see.
Activity: 362
Merit: 252
baikal news.... email recived today.......

Hi,

Regards the new stock, please check our website for your information, we will make our announcement there.

And we only accept the US dollar now.

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Is possibile?HuhHuh

Only US Dollars?Huh

bye!
That is exactly what they said. I asked them if they would be emailing me when they *are* in stock, they said this:
Hi,

We will put you in the email list if your order quantity is more than 5 units of cube quad.

Best regards,
Baikal

Pay very close attention to whom you are talking.
That doesn't sound like Baikal.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
That is exactly what they said. I asked them if they would be emailing me when they *are* in stock, they said this:
Hi,

We will put you in the email list if your order quantity is more than 5 units of cube quad.

Best regards,
Baikal
I thought they were all about one cube to one person awhile ago? Has anyone heard more on them having miners in stock?
Hi,

Best regards,
Baikal

They will tell you:

That's the standard.
Activity: 322
Hello guys,
I wrote them a mail to ask when the next batch is coming. Here's their reply:
Hi,

Best regards,
Baikal

I guess there are only two chances, either way you wait for the next batch and checkout their website everyday or you buy a miner over eBay for the triple of the original price.

Greetings,
Lumining
This facebook restoring sure takes a lot of time.
Maybe they plan to leave the game
Activity: 1
Is baikal's facebook profile baikal lee gone or I am unable to see it anymore?
Maybe they just restoring their facebook
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001
Hi, are there any news from BAIKAL on the launch of new batch of product or new miners?

ceers W_M
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
If I don't get the chance to buy one in the next batch I swear to God I will go to China and hit them in their heads with their Quads......

LOL. You could always buy them at a 200% markup on aliexpress Smiley

Whats funny is that even when buying them at twice their retail value, they pull in about the same ROI as Bitmain Antminers, haha

Well for what it's worth, there is one on ebay selling for 999 bucks....
That's the 150MHs version. Those were selling for $300 at one point.
Pages:
Jump to: