Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 10. (Read 132881 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 06:14:31 AM
It was fun to mine with baikal x10 from the beginning of January. Thanks god I sold it few weeks ago for a better price than I bought. The only regret I have, is not selling it earlier for even higher price.

Yep!
I've seen x10 on sale at $7000+ at ebay some months ago.
And I know guys who sold their miner at that price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 06:01:06 AM
It was fun to mine with baikal x10 from the beginning of January. Thanks god I sold it few weeks ago for a better price than I bought. The only regret I have, is not selling it earlier for even higher price.

I hear they are adding more algos

Well, it won't change a big picture anyway.
Activity: 155
Merit: 110
June 20, 2018, 05:49:18 AM

I hear they are adding more algos
Activity: 224
June 20, 2018, 05:46:04 AM
June 19, 2018, 04:13:30 PM
good question , it cant be a random , to target only baikal.

If they really want GPU mining cant understand why they dont fork SHA and scrypt ...

They just don't want baikal.
Maybe baikal didn't pay dgb to keep their algos after fork.  Grin
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
June 19, 2018, 03:52:05 PM
good question , it cant be a random , to target only baikal.

If they really want GPU mining cant understand why they dont fork SHA and scrypt ...
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 03:06:46 PM
I can not believe it, nobody has been saying for days that baikal x10 is shit and profit is dropped.
Guys, are you all right?  Cheesy

what is dropping? if you look at usd, yes.

im mining 0.00129 btc yesterday on mining-dutch.nl

2 days left for digibyte fork , fork only x10 algo, so strange , with pretexte for decentralisation , but there is more centralisation with scrypt and SHA , nice joke , and nice agrement with bitmain ... those guys make the bad choice , and we will pay it Cheesy

sad to see baikal didnt rush a new algo to prevent this profit at ground in 2 days

How much Bitmain paid digibyte in order to fork only Baikal algos ?
Dirty company .... I am not supporting baikal but this is not fair .... and the L3+ to mine Digibyte ...... Jokes BITMAIN !
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
June 19, 2018, 04:40:56 AM
I can not believe it, nobody has been saying for days that baikal x10 is shit and profit is dropped.
Guys, are you all right?  Cheesy

2 days left for digibyte fork , fork only x10 algo, so strange , with pretexte for decentralisation , but there is more centralisation with scrypt and SHA , nice joke , and nice agrement with bitmain ... those guys make the bad choice , and we will pay it Cheesy

sad to see baikal didnt rush a new algo to prevent this profit at ground in 2 days
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 09:10:56 PM
Guys, are you all right?  Cheesy

June 18, 2018, 04:56:41 PM
Baikal x10 was perfect machine at that time when mining was profitable. However, it is hard say that nowadays. I have already shutdown my 12 miners and waiting for another bull run. Good luck for those who are trying to roi.

Like any asic, don't you agree?
Activity: 56
June 18, 2018, 04:55:25 PM
Baikal x10 was perfect machine at that time when mining was profitable. However, it is hard say that nowadays. I have already shutdown my 12 miners and waiting for another bull run. Good luck for those who are trying to roi.
June 18, 2018, 04:53:13 PM
Guys, are you all right?  Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 12:43:51 PM
Newbies attack ??
All the newbies came to promote BAIKAL ......

BAIKAL and Asicminer are having no sales .....

profit down to $5.....
Activity: 147
June 12, 2018, 08:22:52 AM
I have a couple questions if anyone can chime in?

1) Are the Baikal X10s still profitable And do you see them dying out this year?

2) Are they loud like bitmains?

3) Anyone ever purchased from this site https://asicminermarket.com/all-products/ ?

What is strange Baikal advised me via email that they no longer take personal wire transfers for purchase. It MUST be a business wire transfer from an active business. To me that is just strange imo. I'm not in business as most of us aren't.

Thanks everyone

1. All asic profitability will "die out" .. the x10 is still the most profitable asic on the market at the price range.  Because it is is multi-algo capable it has much larger pool of coins to mine .. the power consumption is 1/3 of a BTC miner
2. Nope.  Not sure if others commenting on this realize you can run the x10 at 50 to 70% fan rate with no problem and drastically reduced noise.. the fans on asics are what makes them so loud. Most miners have 2. X10 has 1 and can run at reduced speed because of lower power needs for operation
3. Nope but it's overpriced anyway

New one on the wires, but could be policy change from fraud or who knows.. or maybe some govt policy they have to deal with.. set up a dba, get a license for $10, open account in business name. Done.

regarding 2. --> Depending on which Algo you are mining, you can reduce up to 20% fan power. I exchanged the original fan with Enermax Storm and its really not loud anymore.

regarding 3. --> I bought from asicminermarket once. Overpriced but legit. They deliver pretty fast.
Activity: 610
Merit: 265
June 09, 2018, 10:05:22 PM
What is strange Baikal advised me via email that they no longer take personal wire transfers for purchase. It MUST be a business wire transfer from an active business. To me that is just strange imo. I'm not in business as most of us aren't.

Thanks everyone

Yup, but they accept BTC too.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 01:59:54 PM
I really like baikal miners solely for the fact that they don't just mine one algo unlike bitmain I got so screwed with that D3 can't even sell it now for half of what I paid Baikal miners hold their value much better!

Same here.. I ended up taking a huge loss on my D3s .. too hot, too loud and too little profit.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

1) Are the Baikal X10s still profitable And do you see them dying out this year?

3) Anyone ever purchased from this site https://asicminermarket.com/all-products/ ?

Thanks everyone

1. All asic profitability will "die out" .. the x10 is still the most profitable asic on the market at the price range.  Because it is is multi-algo capable it has much larger pool of coins to mine .. the power consumption is 1/3 of a BTC miner
2. Nope.  Not sure if others commenting on this realize you can run the x10 at 50 to 70% fan rate with no problem and drastically reduced noise.. the fans on asics are what makes them so loud. Most miners have 2. X10 has 1 and can run at reduced speed because of lower power needs for operation
3. Nope but it's overpriced anyway

New one on the wires, but could be policy change from fraud or who knows.. or maybe some govt policy they have to deal with.. set up a dba, get a license for $10, open account in business name. Done.
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
June 09, 2018, 12:50:09 PM

Thanks everyone

1. at current prices/earnings it would take roughly 1.5 years to roi so not likely to stay viable long enough to get your money back at the moment.
2. Yes, this miner is loud.
3. I have not, and I have heard mixed reports of problems with buying from them.
Activity: 306
Merit: 7
June 09, 2018, 12:39:13 PM
Hi guys, I have got the following "problem". I put my BK X on nicehash. Restored the backup config to get SMA work correctly. But when it changes algo it seems to make a longer pause. It "seems" more profitable to set one algo manually so it wont stop mining while changing algos.
Did someone observe that, too?

I have to correct. Its not the SMA. After some time my hashboards hang. They show high hashrate, lower utility but do not submit hashes. Miner soft reset helps.
Any ideas?
Activity: 1
June 09, 2018, 09:49:26 AM

Thanks everyone
Pages:
Jump to: