Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 12. (Read 132881 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 517
June 04, 2018, 07:57:44 PM

They actually make more money than 90% of the ASICs out there and use far less electricity. Baikal are also going to be adding new algos soon. If the market picks back up these could be hot property again. I have 7 and not selling any of them. S9 1400w $7 per day X10 400w $10 per day

I would love to know how you are making $7 a day out of an S9...  I get nowhere near that from my S9's.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 07:07:00 PM
Profit today dropped to $7.50 / day

Who bought X10 (BK-X) from baikal?  

You are so stupid =)  You was warned many times.

Soon you will see 3 USD a day and less!

You lose your money!

This is a very stupid post. Of course it would be stupid to buy it now. But first and second batch buyers did make a lot of money with these miners. I got ten devices from second batch delivered by end of decembre and they paid for themselves middle of january...

Buying them now, or if anyone bought them when they was at 7000$ per piece definitely is/was not the best decision. But on the other side, crypto market crashed down about 60-70% since decembre. If it will come back to the decembre prices, the X10 will make higher profits again. At this time, there are nearly no asics that makes good profit. This is why all asic manufacturers cant sell their miners. Half a year ago, it was nearly impossible to get an Antminer, as they were sold out 30 minutes after they were available. Today, noone buys it. The problem is, that there are only a few, most chinese manufacturers. They dont give a shit about there customers. And there is nothing they have to fear about, as noone outside of china will be able to get money back or something like that.

Anyway, i think you should not buy these miners anymore. They are "old" and the risk is very high...

They actually make more money than 90% of the ASICs out there and use far less electricity. Baikal are also going to be adding new algos soon. If the market picks back up these could be hot property again. I have 7 and not selling any of them. S9 1400w $7 per day X10 400w $10 per day
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 04:26:47 PM

You are so stupid =)  You was warned many times.

You lose your money!

This is a very stupid post. Of course it would be stupid to buy it now. But first and second batch buyers did make a lot of money with these miners. I got ten devices from second batch delivered by end of decembre and they paid for themselves middle of january...

Buying them now, or if anyone bought them when they was at 7000$ per piece definitely is/was not the best decision. But on the other side, crypto market crashed down about 60-70% since decembre. If it will come back to the decembre prices, the X10 will make higher profits again. At this time, there are nearly no asics that makes good profit. This is why all asic manufacturers cant sell their miners. Half a year ago, it was nearly impossible to get an Antminer, as they were sold out 30 minutes after they were available. Today, noone buys it. The problem is, that there are only a few, most chinese manufacturers. They dont give a shit about there customers. And there is nothing they have to fear about, as noone outside of china will be able to get money back or something like that.

Anyway, i think you should not buy these miners anymore. They are "old" and the risk is very high...
Activity: 87
June 04, 2018, 06:43:26 AM

You are so stupid =)  You was warned many times.

You lose your money!
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 12:46:51 AM
No, I have not set it static.  I look at the router and verify the IP didn't change.  It isn't just the web interface, it literally is dropping off the network.  I have to reboot the miner.  Happened once a day so far.  Looking at the miner the blue lights are still illuminated, and to look at the miner you can't tell there is an issue.

If it was not fixed, it's a bug in x10 firmware.
I solved that problem setting fixed ip address. I used "mineripconfig.exe", but I read you can also use ssh.

How do we setup static ip on Baikal x10? Can you provide step by step instructions pls.  X10 is my first Baikal. So still learning. Thank you 
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/setting-a-static-ip-address-for-baikal-x10-miner-tutorial-2456384
Activity: 6
June 03, 2018, 09:57:45 PM
No, I have not set it static.  I look at the router and verify the IP didn't change.  It isn't just the web interface, it literally is dropping off the network.  I have to reboot the miner.  Happened once a day so far.  Looking at the miner the blue lights are still illuminated, and to look at the miner you can't tell there is an issue.

I solved that problem setting fixed ip address. I used "mineripconfig.exe", but I read you can also use ssh.

How do we setup static ip on Baikal x10? Can you provide step by step instructions pls.  X10 is my first Baikal. So still learning. Thank you 
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
June 03, 2018, 06:42:13 PM

June 03, 2018, 04:54:39 PM
June 03, 2018, 04:03:55 PM
So I set my X10 to profit switching on Nicehash.  It runs along for a while, and then something happens that the web interface goes down on the miner.  Says it isn't reachable.  But Nicehash says it is currently mining Nist5.  Is this "normal" behavior or do I have a problem with my x10?

Did you already set a static ip address in your x10?
It could fix your problem.

IP address on my network hasn't changed.  So it should still be accessible.

Is it set as static in your x10?
June 03, 2018, 02:43:59 PM
So I set my X10 to profit switching on Nicehash.  It runs along for a while, and then something happens that the web interface goes down on the miner.  Says it isn't reachable.  But Nicehash says it is currently mining Nist5.  Is this "normal" behavior or do I have a problem with my x10?

IP address on my network hasn't changed.  So it should still be accessible.
June 03, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

June 03, 2018, 02:10:36 PM
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 09:16:48 AM

which pool and which algo?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 02, 2018, 02:11:46 AM

Activity: 94
June 01, 2018, 01:39:04 PM
Mining pool hub doesn't seem to have an option that includes all 5 algos. They still have x11 for example which is pointless. What about Nist5?

This is what I have been using, X11 is not there because it was simply always bellow the others... For nicehash, .usa. servers do not work for me even though i am in the USA so i point to the .eu. servers..

stratum+tcp://nist5.eu.nicehash.com:3340
stratum+tcp://quark.eu.nicehash.com:3345
stratum+tcp://x11gost.eu.nicehash.com:3359
stratum+tcp://qubit.eu.nicehash.com:3344

stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17016 -- quark
stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17014 -- x11ghost
stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17005 -- quit
stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:17007 -- myr-gr

I use awesomeminer and let it choose the most profitable pool to point to. Is there a different approach people are using? Better pools etc?

So you don't have the auto switch on MPH?, you just let awesome miner do it all?

Yes, and my reason is that miningpoolhub is sometimes much better than nicehash. it flips back and forth but I am usually around $9-$10 with this approach.
June 01, 2018, 12:46:03 PM
Mining pool hub doesn't seem to have an option that includes all 5 algos. They still have x11 for example which is pointless. What about Nist5?

This is what I have been using, X11 is not there because it was simply always bellow the others... For nicehash, .usa. servers do not work for me even though i am in the USA so i point to the .eu. servers..

I use awesomeminer and let it choose the most profitable pool to point to. Is there a different approach people are using? Better pools etc?

So you don't have the auto switch on MPH?, you just let awesome miner do it all?
Activity: 94
June 01, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

June 01, 2018, 10:50:41 AM
June 01, 2018, 10:00:30 AM
I'm just on nicehash with the profit swap too. Everything else I've seen to mine is very up and down in terms of profitability. I've found nicehash has been paying around $10 a day now for a while. Interested in what everyone else is doing?
Activity: 54
May 29, 2018, 05:00:28 PM
in  which pool are you minino im trying to increase the profit?
Pages:
Jump to: