Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 112. (Read 132882 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 01:03:26 AM
As soon as I get my 3 x10's, they will go up on my Amazon Store Front for sale for whatever the going rate at that time. They will include US hp power supplies, US power cord and 1 Ethernet cable. Sold/Shipped to USA only.

I am so pissed off at them I wont even hook them up. I have shifted to 100% GPUs and i'm staying there. Make almost $200 USD / day and that will increase by another $40/day mid Jan 18 and another $40 / day three weeks later and so on. So screw the X10's.

They will show up here after I get them and repack with the power supply and other components.

/dRbXVQ]https://[Suspicious link removed]/dRbXVQ

What GPU kit do you have to achieve $200 a day? What was the cost? Sounds good. Baikal is my only miner atm.

16 NVidia GPU's mining Vertcoin @ 22-24 VTC /day, current payout atm is $9.29 per vtc ($204ish)

I build them and sell them on Amazon as well.

Nicehash plus my VertCoin P2Pool - some MonaCoin
Where do you mine?
Activity: 51
December 08, 2017, 06:35:26 PM
Hello everyone,

We made a special page for the Baikal Giant X10 where you can view all coins that can be mined with this miner, check it out Smiley
https://cryptodelver.com/asic/baikal-giant-x10

There are also pages for the older Baikals and other brand ASICs.

If you are missing any coins please let me know Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 12:43:08 PM
And where you are mining? If I ever get mine I was thinking mining pool hub/nicehash(if back)/zpool.
Activity: 155
Merit: 110
December 08, 2017, 05:06:10 AM
Can anyone who has already been mining with these give us an update as to what their daily profit is?
December 08, 2017, 05:05:07 AM
Seems to be that testing before shipping of X10s is over. Finally tracking number.

Not all testing are done. At least you got yours, I'm still on the batch 1 waiting train.
Same here...
Activity: 544
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 05:04:12 AM
Seems to be that testing before shipping of X10s is over. Finally tracking number.

Not all testing are done. At least you got yours, I'm still on the batch 1 waiting train.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
December 08, 2017, 04:38:41 AM

lol now profits are trash they decide to ship hillarios
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
December 08, 2017, 04:37:35 AM
December 08, 2017, 03:14:00 AM
Yesterday Baikal send me waybill of my 2 Giant X10...... The machine are  on the way....
First Batch.. Paid in BTC , bought and transaction confirmed after 1 Hour 30 minutes of Twitter announciament....
Location Italy.
Bye.

So what they say about the prioritisation of the ones who payed first is totally  bs...
Activity: 362
Merit: 252
December 08, 2017, 03:06:18 AM
Yesterday Baikal send me waybill of my 2 Giant X10...... The machine are  on the way....
First Batch.. Paid in BTC , bought and transaction confirmed after 1 Hour 30 minutes of Twitter announciament....
Location Italy.
Bye.
Activity: 196
December 07, 2017, 09:22:32 PM
Are these made in Vietnam? Nearly everyone listed has a Vietnamese name..

Notice the top hasher has around a 100 machines.

Maybe those Vietnamese people have a connection like asicminermarket. Who knows anymore, unless you can speak their language, don't expect special treatments. Sort of like when i go to a Chinese restaurant, and I see people come in after me that speaks their language, they get served better/more attention... lol
Actually the first person in this forum who had received the baikal x10 miner is in Malaysia. Although both Malaysia and Vietnam are in the south east Asia, Vietnam is even more near to China, so it does not feel strange that all those Vietnamese miners got miners way early than the rest of the world , and make tons of money ahead of us

Although it would make more sense for baikal to balance the delivery strategy instead of current the near the early Strategy... but anyway they do not care , right? So what can we do except waiting ?
December 07, 2017, 11:57:50 AM
Also received waybill from Baikal this morning. Ordered 4 units but shipping info says "1 piece" so we'll see what shows up.
That said, delivery is scheduled for Dec 11 exactly!

I'm guessing you're from germany location?

US location. I was part of the first batch that got delayed.

You are lucky, should go buy some lotto tickets. I am also on first batch and in US and last email from Baikal said December 5th shipping for me. and still no updates for tracking... Sad times...
December 07, 2017, 11:44:08 AM
Also received waybill from Baikal this morning. Ordered 4 units but shipping info says "1 piece" so we'll see what shows up.

Congrats. Still waiting here.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
December 07, 2017, 11:17:51 AM

December 07, 2017, 11:08:09 AM
As soon as I get my 3 x10's, they will go up on my Amazon Store Front for sale for whatever the going rate at that time. They will include US hp power supplies, US power cord and 1 Ethernet cable. Sold/Shipped to USA only.

I am so pissed off at them I wont even hook them up. I have shifted to 100% GPUs and i'm staying there. Make almost $200 USD / day and that will increase by another $40/day mid Jan 18 and another $40 / day three weeks later and so on. So screw the X10's.

They will show up here after I get them and repack with the power supply and other components.

/dRbXVQ]https://[Suspicious link removed]/dRbXVQ

What GPU kit do you have to achieve $200 a day? What was the cost? Sounds good. Baikal is my only miner atm.

16 NVidia GPU's mining Vertcoin @ 22-24 VTC /day, current payout atm is $9.29 per vtc ($204ish)

I build them and sell them on Amazon as well.
Where do you mine?
December 07, 2017, 10:38:53 AM

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
December 07, 2017, 10:32:45 AM
December 07, 2017, 10:15:32 AM
Hey Guys!

i buyed only one x10 from asicminermarket but today i got the Waybill.
Hope for all other guys that you will get your Waybill this week too.

Did it come straight from Baikal?

no buyed it from Asicminermarket first batch

Lol at the timing, asicminermarket is probably like, "o man, nicehash got hacked, alt coins might going down, time to ship out"
Activity: 11
December 07, 2017, 10:08:48 AM
Hey Guys!

no buyed it from Asicminermarket first batch.
BTW i living in Germany
December 07, 2017, 10:05:12 AM
Hey Guys!

Jump to: