Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 114. (Read 132882 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
December 06, 2017, 09:48:16 AM
I don’t think I will do business with them again...

You may not be doing business with them at all. Unless they deliver. Roll Eyes What are you expecting in returns at this point?
i am expecting more more than 15 miners. Whatever i expect, i am under water already...

Some random people who ordered 1 miner or a couple received them. Seems like igotek ordered 10 and received them. Still a lot of people with nothing. Supposedly bittawm ordered 55 units but still nothing, so it isn't quantity that gets priority. It is truly random it seems regardless of when you ordered (unless you are asicminermarket, then you are like the President and gets everything).
I don't think so.
When I pay for the units I have send them invoices, after a few weeks I have received an email that I should pay for shipping cost within 2 hours by LTC, I have run like a dog to send them some LTC for shipping cost. That's why I have received miners in time. it is my mind.
So you think you are the only guy that did that?   
I don't really know.
did you do the same?

I ordered 4 units for US delivery, was extremely prompt with wire transfer and LTC payment (both payments made within a few hours of getting the invoice). Still no units received.

The last email I got, I was told delivery on 11th December, so I'm giving them one more week before I start to get worried.
Activity: 155
Merit: 110
December 06, 2017, 08:37:36 AM
How many did you receive and which continent u r based? I heard they deliver by continents. Two last are Europe and USA. But still there are people who have received them..
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 08:34:15 AM

You may not be doing business with them at all. Unless they deliver. Roll Eyes What are you expecting in returns at this point?
i am expecting more more than 15 miners. Whatever i expect, i am under water already...

Some random people who ordered 1 miner or a couple received them. Seems like igotek ordered 10 and received them. Still a lot of people with nothing. Supposedly bittawm ordered 55 units but still nothing, so it isn't quantity that gets priority. It is truly random it seems regardless of when you ordered (unless you are asicminermarket, then you are like the President and gets everything).
I don't think so.
When I pay for the units I have send them invoices, after a few weeks I have received an email that I should pay for shipping cost within 2 hours by LTC, I have run like a dog to send them some LTC for shipping cost. That's why I have received miners in time. it is my mind.
I don't really know.
did you do the same?
December 06, 2017, 08:22:54 AM

I don't think so.
December 06, 2017, 08:21:41 AM

I don't think so.
Activity: 544
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 07:15:43 AM

December 06, 2017, 06:19:58 AM

Activity: 238
December 06, 2017, 06:17:47 AM

December 06, 2017, 05:21:44 AM
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 05:08:16 AM
Still haven't received waybill and miners!
And they do not respond to email anymore....
Activity: 544
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 02:58:08 AM
Some updates/thoughts:

I was told 11th Dec
Some people got December 5th email, including me, but that has past and gone. Guessing they don't know their dates??? In other words, the dates are meaningless now. First, end of October, then mid November, then December 5th, now December 11th is coming, but we all know how that goes... Wonder what's next?

Hey,  Batch 1 guys.... do you received it ?   Huh Huh
My friends did... me not. I ordered first, paid first... thanks baikal.
This just means they are truely unorganized with no system in place if they ship orders randomly and not "first paid, first out" like Bitmain.

Yes, I have received already.
You must of been one of the lucky peoples, congrats. You should buy some lotto/scratcher tickets.

I am too from first batch but not received yet, but i know i will get it, i trust baikal, lets hope for the best  Cool
With all this confusion of mis-informed and missed dates, and orders being shipped out of order or they shipping whatever stock they want randomly, and the no communication after every missed/delay dates, would that trust you have in them still be the same?

For me, it gets lower and lower. I liked their products since the quad qubes came out. My communication with them had been fine and their delivery had been fine. Which made me comfortable ordering the x10 from them. Now, someone dropped the ball over their and lowered their reputation in my eyes, and would suggest second guessing ordering from them again in the future.

Because if you are not asicminermarket, you are not priority to Baikal.
December 05, 2017, 04:59:27 PM

Yes, I have received already.
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 04:58:32 PM

Did they get their waybill?
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 04:55:47 PM
Seems no one from ASIC Miner Market Batch 1 is getting theirs? It's been 2 months. ASIC Miner Market HAS them, should be no wait.
Activity: 182
December 05, 2017, 04:55:17 PM

Wow that sucks. I have been wondering what method they were using for shipping order.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
December 05, 2017, 04:43:48 PM

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 04:31:47 PM

Activity: 182
December 05, 2017, 04:00:42 PM
Oh well. More video cards for me.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
December 05, 2017, 06:00:11 AM
this does not look gud
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
December 05, 2017, 05:29:28 AM
Maybe, they are mining too like asicminermarket? Who knows....
Jump to: