Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 163. (Read 132881 times)

Activity: 544
Merit: 250
September 14, 2017, 06:22:10 PM
Aside from the availability issue, looking at the specs, it says "12V 6pin connectors * 3", and according to the photo, I see 3 boards with each a single 6pin jack per board. So the x11 indicates 800watts, so 800w / 3 = 266watts per board per 6pin jack.

Is running 266watts 24/7 on a 6pin jack even safe? Isn't that the same issue Pandaminers had with their power supplies with too much current on their PCIE cables and the cables/jack melting?

Anyone else want to chime in?
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
September 14, 2017, 06:19:10 PM
If folks are still looking for these and want to take a chance I was able to order a couple from https://asicminermarket.com/product/baikal-giant-x10-dash-coin-miner/ last night. Never bought from them before but looking around seems legit.  The price last night was $2000, seems their inventory sold out and its now at $2550 with new set of inventory. But they do seem to have an active stock counter showing shipping end of October, so assume they just scooped up a bunch direct from Baikal and reselling. Gonna pay a little more for them but dang the 2000Mhs models are going for over $4k on ebay still.

Sorry to ruin your mood but asicminermarket is somehow a bit far from legit

i have ordered from asicminermarket without Problem. payment in btc and fast shipping.
but almost double the Price is just not ok Smiley guess my next orders should be around 10 to have a Chance to grab some.
dont Forget x11 will get massive difficulty increase. baikal is shipping out big waves of hashrate
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 05:45:10 PM
If folks are still looking for these and want to take a chance I was able to order a couple from https://asicminermarket.com/product/baikal-giant-x10-dash-coin-miner/ last night. Never bought from them before but looking around seems legit.  The price last night was $2000, seems their inventory sold out and its now at $2550 with new set of inventory. But they do seem to have an active stock counter showing shipping end of October, so assume they just scooped up a bunch direct from Baikal and reselling. Gonna pay a little more for them but dang the 2000Mhs models are going for over $4k on ebay still.

Guess we'll see, I looked around and yes mixed reviews but you can find mixed reviews on most places.
Activity: 359
Merit: 251
September 14, 2017, 04:38:21 PM
did someone actually placed an order and received a miner from asicminermarket ? they never replied to my messages so I'm too scared to order anything on their site

If you search around the internet on forums you'll see a lot of people complaining about never receiving what they paid for or for receiving faulty devices
Activity: 36
September 14, 2017, 04:33:48 PM
did someone actually placed an order and received a miner from asicminermarket ? they never replied to my messages so I'm too scared to order anything on their site
September 14, 2017, 03:54:34 PM

Activity: 50
September 14, 2017, 02:44:01 PM
Activity: 13
September 14, 2017, 11:48:58 AM
Please tell me.

When transferring the purchase price of Baikal Giant X 10, which address would be the Beneficiary's address and country?

USD account number: 451-906-071-4
Beneficiary: VITCORE HOLDINGS LIMITED
Beneficiary  Address :  Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro
September 14, 2017, 10:18:05 AM
Hej guys i hope u can hell me.
I ordered 1 unit and they have me all the payment information top. But i  not able to send money from my Bank account so i decided to send it with Western Union Bank transfer. But to Singapore i can only send SGD Singapur Dollar. So do u think i can send to the account SGD and it will be auto changed to USD? Cause i would send 1606 SGD it 1192 USD. I write an E-Mail to baikal but still no answer and my 2 days are over tommorrow

try skype with them explain the situation and ask for btc / dash / litecoin payment
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
September 14, 2017, 09:33:33 AM
Hej guys i hope u can hell me.
I ordered 1 unit and they have me all the payment information top. But i  not able to send money from my Bank account so i decided to send it with Western Union Bank transfer. But to Singapore i can only send SGD Singapur Dollar. So do u think i can send to the account SGD and it will be auto changed to USD? Cause i would send 1606 SGD it 1192 USD. I write an E-Mail to baikal but still no answer and my 2 days are over tommorrow
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
September 14, 2017, 07:09:11 AM
i was in buisness with 2 units, i ordered them right after the tweet 2 days ago.
but they forgot to attach the payment info and because they didnt want btc anymore i had to change the money back.
today i ask for the bankwire payment info but they tell me all miners are booked.
not very nice as i was one of the first to order. i asked them nicely to check my info since i was on order for the first batch.
its been 5h no reply yet.. maybe they are asleep or just dont care ^^
Activity: 25
September 14, 2017, 12:42:53 AM
I'm sorry. I was rushing and made a mistake.

Please tell me.

When transferring the purchase price of Baikal Giant X 10, what is the address and country of the Beneficiary?
Activity: 25
September 14, 2017, 12:32:57 AM
Please tell me.

When transferring the purchase price of Baikal Giant X 10, which address would be the Beneficiary's address and country?
Activity: 3
September 14, 2017, 12:06:02 AM
This is what I got from them 9 days ago asking about the Giant+ 2000Mh/s miner.

-------------------
Hi,

Thank you for you letter.

Now one Giant+ unit price could offer 3000usd.
Shipping date: within 3 days after confirm the payment.
Shipment by DHL/UPS if no specified request. nearly worldwide.
Payment could be BTC or Dash or LTC or bank wire.

any questions please let me know.

baikal miner
---------------------
My questions are :

1. If I order the current model (Giant X10), when I will receive the item? October? or 3 days after payment confirmed as they promise with the previous model?

2. Do you guys get the $1180 price through email as well? Its quite confusing since the previous model quoted to me for $3000.

Appreciate for any reply.

Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
September 13, 2017, 10:34:28 PM
Does anyone have an idea of how loud this will be? Similar to Antminer?
Activity: 78
September 13, 2017, 10:26:55 PM
Basically it will make X11 diff to the moon BUT you can get a lot of profit with Quark and Qubit since diff now so low..
Sadly, I cant trust company without real address, atleast not yet..
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
September 13, 2017, 07:16:06 PM
yeah i tried to order 15 and they told me they only had 10 left so i ordered them

i like these miners better than the d3 becuase they can at least mine other algos iff x11 becomes
a deathtrap lol
September 13, 2017, 04:16:16 PM
Besides being PITA it seems that they developed a sort of selective preference....
I am saying that because it seems that some of use were able to get not one but 2 units while others ( me included ) didn't even get an answer with the price on email / skype.

I still don't know. Haven't forgotten their actions on Giant+ miner. And this deal seems to good to be true. Common sense dictates that if a deal seems to good to be true, it mostly is.

They're just being price competative, since they don't OWN the market any more they don't have a choice.

I wouldn't say they've been around a VERY long time, but they do have a good reputation for their miners being as claimed (and a very POOR reputation for being a PITA to order stuff from).

Not a very long time at all, they are on the market for a little over 2 years.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
September 13, 2017, 04:09:45 PM
I still don't know. Haven't forgotten their actions on Giant+ miner. And this deal seems to good to be true. Common sense dictates that if a deal seems to good to be true, it mostly is.

They're just being price competative, since they don't OWN the market any more they don't have a choice.

I wouldn't say they've been around a VERY long time, but they do have a good reputation for their miners being as claimed (and a very POOR reputation for being a PITA to order stuff from).

Activity: 262
September 13, 2017, 01:05:55 PM
I have ordered 2 unit and send them money already.
hope there is no problem Smiley
Jump to: