Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 160. (Read 132881 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 11:33:18 AM
Still awaiting my confirmation Sad  It's now approaching 1 week.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
September 20, 2017, 10:29:19 AM
The only unit I ever bought from asicminermarket is faulty and looks like it may have been dropped. They're not necessarily a scam, but they WILL sell you abused units that you will constantly have to monitor. Asicminermarket, totally not worth it.
Well, there is no Baikal Giant X10 in your page...
And srsly it doesn't look that trustful
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 10:22:46 AM
The only unit I ever bought from asicminermarket is faulty and looks like it may have been dropped. They're not necessarily a scam, but they WILL sell you abused units that you will constantly have to monitor. Asicminermarket, totally not worth it.
Activity: 359
Merit: 251
September 20, 2017, 04:21:04 AM
Does anyone actually have any indication when this second round will be at this stage? I need to get some DASH together so to speak... Roll Eyes

I tried getting that answer out from baikal but they just said "follow us on.....bla bla bla" every time
Activity: 238
September 20, 2017, 04:01:05 AM
Does anyone actually have any indication when this second round will be at this stage? I need to get some DASH together so to speak... Roll Eyes
September 20, 2017, 03:16:24 AM
Cool, hopefully my money went to the right place. My wife did the wire for me :/

Double trouble for you then  Smiley

Many people on the internet say so.
Nope not scam, they are just resellers and markedUp prices. and i have bought many baikal miners from them.

no offence but a lot of people say they did pay and received shit.
another part says they received non working or faulty units
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
September 20, 2017, 03:01:11 AM
Looking at the casing its almost like you can mod or cut the top part of the casing to make way for some cabling and then add a second fan at the back to make a push pull airflow setup.
Good observation, its look like it may not be possible because the lack of any space between the Power connectors and position of orange Pi controller at the edge of the casing.Still when the miners arrive ill double check.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
September 20, 2017, 02:59:10 AM
Cool, hopefully my money went to the right place. My wife did the wire for me :/

Nope not scam, they are just resellers and markedUp prices. and i have bought many baikal miners from them.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I do electrical.
September 20, 2017, 12:24:33 AM
Sent them an e-mail, missed the presale, hopefully will be in on number 2.
Activity: 238
September 19, 2017, 08:59:33 PM
Long time lurker, first time poster! (Be gentle)

Sent an email to Baikal about the x10 only having 3x 6-pin connectors and pulling 800W. Got a replay saying "you will need total six 6 Pin connectors to power one Giant X10".

Still not sure this is going to be enough connectors since each 6-pin is only rated at 75W. Anyone have experience with pulling more than 75W per connector? Undecided

Where is this six connectors they are mentioning? Unless that photo on their website is just a prototype.

I wrote 266 watts each board cause x11 is about 800watts according to their site, so divide that by 3 for each board.
Power supply:ATX Power(12V 6pin connectors * 3)
Interface:1 X Ethernet
Temp Operation:0 ~ 40 ℃
Dimension:312mm(L) x 125mm(W) x 130(H)
Weight:3700g

http://www.baikalminer.com/product09.php

only 3 6pin connectors
the new x10 miners will comes with 6 x 6pin and not 3 x 6pin as stated

Yes, that is true.
I just received answer from baikal tech after asking that question.It has 6 x 6 pin pci-e

6 pins x6? How many power supplies is that to run them? What connectors do you use?   Grin
September 19, 2017, 02:42:51 PM

Activity: 420
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
September 19, 2017, 02:31:22 PM
Activity: 490
September 19, 2017, 02:07:16 PM
got confirmation today
Activity: 373
Merit: 254
September 19, 2017, 01:20:01 PM
Someone got already an confirmation that htey have receiverd the money by wire transfer?

Seeing how chaotic they do the selling I really don't think we will receive any confirmations.
Only the miners......hopefully.
Baikal did mentioned that they will reply back when the fund is received, I got the confirmation a few days back..

When did you send the fund to them? I guess last Tuesday? wire or concurrency?
I wired them last Tuesday, but have not heard any fund received confirmation from them since then... not like before, their confirmation used to be quick

however, managed to get the confirmation from their skype support, but not sure this count or not
I wired the fund on Wednesday and got the confirmation on Friday, wire transfer could take up to 5 days depending on location, if i'm not mistaken..
September 19, 2017, 01:16:56 PM
All I got was "don't worry we will let you know once we have the funds". I sent the wire on Weds. I assume it's a pain for them with all of the people trying to send money. Never the less I assume they have my funds by now.
Activity: 196
September 19, 2017, 11:41:31 AM
Someone got already an confirmation that htey have receiverd the money by wire transfer?

Seeing how chaotic they do the selling I really don't think we will receive any confirmations.
Baikal did mentioned that they will reply back when the fund is received, I got the confirmation a few days back..

When did you send the fund to them? I guess last Tuesday? wire or concurrency?
I wired them last Tuesday, but have not heard any fund received confirmation from them since then... not like before, their confirmation used to be quick

however, managed to get the confirmation from their skype support, but not sure this count or not
Activity: 490
September 19, 2017, 11:30:54 AM
Long time lurker, first time poster! (Be gentle)

Sent an email to Baikal about the x10 only having 3x 6-pin connectors and pulling 800W. Got a replay saying "you will need total six 6 Pin connectors to power one Giant X10".

Still not sure this is going to be enough connectors since each 6-pin is only rated at 75W. Anyone have experience with pulling more than 75W per connector? Undecided

Where is this six connectors they are mentioning? Unless that photo on their website is just a prototype.

I wrote 266 watts each board cause x11 is about 800watts according to their site, so divide that by 3 for each board.
Power supply:ATX Power(12V 6pin connectors * 3)
Interface:1 X Ethernet
Temp Operation:0 ~ 40 ℃
Dimension:312mm(L) x 125mm(W) x 130(H)
Weight:3700g

http://www.baikalminer.com/product09.php

only 3 6pin connectors
the new x10 miners will comes with 6 x 6pin and not 3 x 6pin as stated

Yes, that is true.
I just received answer from baikal tech after asking that question.It has 6 x 6 pin pci-e

THANKS 4 sharing!
September 19, 2017, 09:30:11 AM

Are you a nephew of theirs or something like that?  Grin
Activity: 373
Merit: 254
September 19, 2017, 09:26:41 AM

Jump to: