Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 165. (Read 132881 times)

legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001
September 12, 2017, 04:14:17 PM
In the answer at my inquiry they say that is possible to pay with BTC and bank transfer, the delivery is scheduled at the end of october, and the shipping cost will be communicated before shipping.

Cheers W_M
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 12, 2017, 04:10:46 PM
Our problem and actual subject in this thread, is to establish whether the whole thing is a scam  or not. The baikal site is not updated about the new machine, and there are  no news in the net in general. When a d3 gets released you read about it all over the place...

But they are not accepting btc as payment. Only bank wire to their bank account in singapore.. does not seem like any scam is going on here. Unless baikal is scamming. No hacked account if they are requesting payment through bank wire. I think alot of members here can confirm the bank account since the baikal quad cube was released.
Activity: 155
Merit: 110
September 12, 2017, 04:10:31 PM
I think it's a legit company. I have confirmed the company name for the wire transfer is legit. Seems as good to go as possible but we shall see. I would feel better if I had the wire instructions reply but still waiting.
Do you mind sharing how did you confirm it? Cause the company is kind of non existent, or should i say obscure?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 12, 2017, 04:08:02 PM
I think it's a legit company. I have confirmed the company name for the wire transfer is legit. Seems as good to go as possible but we shall see. I would feel better if I had the wire instructions reply but still waiting.
September 12, 2017, 04:00:26 PM
Our problem and actual subject in this thread, is to establish whether the whole thing is a scam  or not. The baikal site is not updated about the new machine, and there are  no news in the net in general. When a d3 gets released you read about it all over the place...
September 12, 2017, 03:54:14 PM
Baikal has traditionally had good products but a really painful ordering process.

I suspect their X10 miner is going to be "too little, too late to the game" unless they can push it out the door with VERY quick turnaround - late October will be too late....

Hence the price. You buy in bulk and make a nice big pool...

Allats were you able to actually get a order confirmation number and wire instructions? If you don't mind sharing, how many units were you ordering? I'm just wondering if they took larger orders first as I was only trying for 3 and it's been 5 hours since I emailed them my name, address, and order info.

Same number here.Did not get a confirmation number, but a confirmation email with a wiring instructions attachment.
September 12, 2017, 03:48:56 PM
I do think it's legit. I just hope they put my order through before all the sharks swallow them up. I've been trying to get back into mining for a couple weeks and this is the first thing that seems attainable. I tried bitmain pre orders but couldn't make it through the website.

I dont think much sharks will be biting on this batch.. ive gotten notice about this hardware for sale sometime ago already. And they are still available. So you will be able to purchase these no problem.
If your interested in d3 for end november batch. Shoot me a pm. Im looking to sell off some.
September 12, 2017, 03:47:32 PM
Baikal has traditionally had good products but a really painful ordering process.

I suspect their X10 miner is going to be "too little, too late to the game" unless they can push it out the door with VERY quick turnaround - late October will be too late....

Allats were you able to actually get a order confirmation number and wire instructions? If you don't mind sharing, how many units were you ordering? I'm just wondering if they took larger orders first as I was only trying for 3 and it's been 5 hours since I emailed them my name, address, and order info.
September 12, 2017, 03:41:03 PM

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 03:39:59 PM
It is kind of fishy though... As some say in the thread, their site has not been updated in order for the public to be notified besides the only bank wire payment.
Another really troubling thing is that they ask not to mention miner and baikal on the bank wire..Plus, money goes to a ''VITCORE HOLDINGS LIMITED''. Does this look legit to you?

I can confirm VICTORE HOLDINGS LIMITED, singapore bank is baikal official bank to wire funds.
As much i feel i dont like the way they handle business dealings, and will never do any business with them again.
But nothing fishy here, ive wired for past purchase but things didnt go as planned. I recieved my funds back with no issues.

*edit they remind you not to mention miners or bitcoin is because banks can refuse your transfer for purchasing miners.

Bitmain also says that you should not mention bitcoin for fund wire.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
September 12, 2017, 03:38:36 PM

September 12, 2017, 03:31:20 PM
I do think it's legit. I just hope they put my order through before all the sharks swallow them up. I've been trying to get back into mining for a couple weeks and this is the first thing that seems attainable. I tried bitmain pre orders but couldn't make it through the website.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1710
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
September 12, 2017, 03:09:33 PM
I asked Baikal via e-mail if they would be interested in me doing a review here at the forum to bring people exact information about this miner and the mining experience with it.
September 12, 2017, 03:08:54 PM
It is kind of fishy though... As some say in the thread, their site has not been updated in order for the public to be notified besides the only bank wire payment.
Another really troubling thing is that they ask not to mention miner and baikal on the bank wire..Plus, money goes to a ''VITCORE HOLDINGS LIMITED''. Does this look legit to you?

I can confirm VICTORE HOLDINGS LIMITED, singapore bank is baikal official bank to wire funds.
As much i feel i dont like the way they handle business dealings, and will never do any business with them again.
But nothing fishy here, ive wired for past purchase but things didnt go as planned. I recieved my funds back with no issues.

*edit they remind you not to mention miners or bitcoin is because banks can refuse your transfer for purchasing miners.
September 12, 2017, 02:59:45 PM
Yeah earlier they answered all of my questions quickly, then they said to start a new thread with my order info which I did and haven't heard back. I presume they are getting slammed with emails.
you think it is legit?
Activity: 262
September 12, 2017, 02:59:10 PM
I also send them to email but they didn't answered me
September 12, 2017, 02:56:59 PM
Yeah earlier they answered all of my questions quickly, then they said to start a new thread with my order info which I did and haven't heard back. I presume they are getting slammed with emails.
September 12, 2017, 02:53:38 PM
I emailed them and they answered promptly. But their site has only the 2000MH featured...
September 12, 2017, 02:49:55 PM
Were you just emailing them or did you use skype? They have been slow to reply to me.
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
September 12, 2017, 02:47:16 PM
I've placed my order, will see if they even contact me back.
Jump to: