Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 19. (Read 132881 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 04:01:36 PM
I've been watching estimated rewards for awhile now on certain coins, and albeit while the prices have gone up, coin rewards have gone down. When I used to get about 650 coins per day from DGB/Qubit, it's now around 500. I'm assuming more X10s have hit the racks.

I have about 680 DGB per day per device...

I have more 430 per day per device, which pool are you on?
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 5
April 19, 2018, 03:22:01 PM
any reviews on mining the skeinalgo on the Baikal?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 02:14:46 PM
i got it in first batch  Smiley
so any words on best pool for Bulwark and SibCoin?

AsK BAIKAL they should tell you
They have good after sale service for their premium doorstops  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

hmm you bought from batch one .... just calculate how much was bitcoin last April and how much money you lost by not keeping your bitcoins and buying BAIKAL....

By Investing to coins you earn more than to buy BAIKAL !
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
April 19, 2018, 07:58:05 AM
i got it in first batch  Smiley
so any words on best pool for Bulwark and SibCoin?
Activity: 87
April 19, 2018, 07:42:49 AM
People still buying BAIKAL X10 premium doorstops .... you will never learn !!
shit coins with no volume ,,,,wake up !! don't collect garbage !!

You are right.  You can see it every day, that people buy new baikal and goes on net with them.

They never learn it.  This people think, they earn something.

Bad for all.  For us first, but for this people it will be a lesson soon.  They will lose more money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 06:03:19 AM
People still buying BAIKAL X10 premium doorstops .... you will never learn !!
shit coins with no volume ,,,,wake up !! don't collect garbage !!

Activity: 420
Merit: 255
April 19, 2018, 03:18:13 AM
What is best mining pool for mining X11Gost (SibCoin) and NIST5 (BULWARK)

Please provide your recommendation  Smiley Thanks
Activity: 60
April 18, 2018, 06:49:37 PM
I've been watching estimated rewards for awhile now on certain coins, and albeit while the prices have gone up, coin rewards have gone down. When I used to get about 650 coins per day from DGB/Qubit, it's now around 500. I'm assuming more X10s have hit the racks.

That's cool. Honestly I haven't been mining it since Nist5/X11Gost came out. I've been mining Bulwark. I've just been looking at the numbers on whattomine.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 06:22:46 PM

copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 84
April 18, 2018, 05:35:37 PM
I believe that I finally found Groestelcoin ASIC miner. The speed of one unit is 10 GH/s, from 1 to 6 per account. You can see them on the minningpoolhub and the Supernova.

My theories include:

• Someone on the forum had emailed Baikal about the new algos, and they replied back saying their developers were working on it. Maybe they were able to finish the Groestl algo, and leave it for themself, while delivering "two more" as promised.
  • Someone took cod3gen's sgminer recovery files, and was able to assemble their own sgminer with groestl working.

These are ASIC machines.  There is nothing to 'work' on.  These algorithms (X11Gost, Groestl, NIST5) have been in the chips, working flawlessly, since day 1.  It is just a matter of Baikal 'unlocking' them if they choose to.  The hash rate on Groestl is so large it must be an entire farm of X10's.  Groestl has also more than doubled in price recently, so it is doubtful Baikal will ever release it, especially since they only ever promised '2 new' algorithms and they already delivered those.  Interestingly enough the VU9P FPGA that I am developing for can hash Groestl at a high enough rate to be profitable (1.95GH/s) even when competing against ASIC machines.  Having said that other algs are more profitable though.  Still, it would be nice if someone manages to crack the X10 and unlock Groestl for everyone.  Then the hash rate would go way up, of course.

April 18, 2018, 05:03:31 PM
I believe that I finally found Groestelcoin ASIC miner. The speed of one unit is 10 GH/s, from 1 to 6 per account. You can see them on the minningpoolhub and the Supernova.

My theories include:

• Someone on the forum had emailed Baikal about the new algos, and they replied back saying their developers were working on it. Maybe they were able to finish the Groestl algo, and leave it for themself, while delivering "two more" as promised.
  • Someone took cod3gen's sgminer recovery files, and was able to assemble their own sgminer with groestl working.
April 18, 2018, 04:54:05 PM
April 18, 2018, 04:01:04 PM

This is mot probably baikal "testing" their x10 for groestl Cheesy

They not testing.  They use it. Or maybe somebody else, not baikal.

But one is sure, if we all get GROESTL for baikal, we do not earn more than!

You saw it already with 2 new algos!

Here I can only appear to newbies.  Do not buy BAIKAL X10.  You will no get your money back!  Buy coins.  It is better investment

I agree, that noone should buy the X10 anymore, as it will not be profitable and will make it completely unprofitable for all the people that have it already.

Anyway, i do not agree, that you do not earn more with the new algos. Earnings rose about 20%-30% with the new algos. Anyway, the earnings are still low and you wont get back the price of 2699 USD...
April 18, 2018, 03:47:12 PM

Those numbers dictate the weighting the Pool uses when determining which pools to show you as Alive. If you have Nist5=1.2, it a multipler for avg mBTC/day. So say Nist5 is earning .002 per day and Qubit is earning .002 per day. If you have NIst5 as 1.2 then its effective Btc per day is .0024 Where as Qubit would be 1* .002 or .002. I use this flag and favor Nist5 more because it draws less power. Therefore even if Nist5 and Qubit are both supposed to make .002 really Nist5 would make more once you subtract electric costs. For instance Skein is .5 because the X10 only has 5GH/s of hashing power but online it shows Skein as earning .0035 per day which would be true if our machines could hit 10GH\s.

Does that help?

I dont think, that this help, because it is totally wrong...

Well, I think it is totally right. Now what?

If this would be right, well it would be a great thing (or maybe not). Just set Nist5=100 and your earnings would be 100 * 0,002 = 0,2 BTC per day. Or set it 1000 and you have 0,002 * 1000 = 2 BTC per day...

Sorry but this part is totally nonsense...

It is not a multiplier, it is just a weighting for the different algos. The second part is at least better, as you can use this weightings to prefer the algos with lower electricity consumption... But there are also faults...
Activity: 34
April 18, 2018, 09:33:09 AM
Did you guys see on Baikal's site they are doing buy one get one free for the Baikal N and Baikal B? Looks like those are going obsolete. X10 was definitely the right choice.
April 17, 2018, 01:21:04 PM

Here I can only appear to newbies.  Do not buy BAIKAL X10.  You will no get your money back!  Buy coins.  It is better investment

Of course it's Baikal, this is their full list of algos for x10, 11 algos total:

X11, QUARK, QUBIT, SKEINCOIN, MYRIAD_GROESTL, GROESTL, NIST, X11GOST, VELTOR

They are most likely holding onto GROESTL, like how they held onto their cryptonight miners privately.

What can you mine with VELTOR?  Can not find anything actually
Activity: 544
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 01:04:10 PM

Here I can only appear to newbies.  Do not buy BAIKAL X10.  You will no get your money back!  Buy coins.  It is better investment

Of course it's Baikal, this is their full list of algos for x10, 11 algos total:

X11, QUARK, QUBIT, SKEINCOIN, MYRIAD_GROESTL, GROESTL, NIST, X11GOST, VELTOR

They are most likely holding onto GROESTL, like how they held onto their cryptonight miners privately.
Activity: 437
April 17, 2018, 12:55:13 PM
What coin are you guys currently mining? I am currently mining Qubit-Digibyte at $38 a day. 

What pool?
Yeah right lol unless you run what's to mine when diff was very low but that's very brief. You get around 10 bucks atm
April 17, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

Activity: 437
April 17, 2018, 07:11:48 AM
Damn new firmware and my baikal still playing up. Shut down this night. No hash cant log in. Blue red light. Any clue why?
Pages:
Jump to: