Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 18. (Read 132881 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 255
April 21, 2018, 03:32:27 PM
i also have Giant B  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001
April 21, 2018, 02:54:30 PM
Hi when new price?

Cheers W_M
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 01:27:03 PM
I agree with you, can you share your view on best pool for mining Bulwark and SibCoin?
Thanks.

You could try umine.org for BWK.
I mined SIB some hours at suprnova, but earnings seemed low to me, so I stopped. I didn't look for another pool yet, if I will find one I will let you know.
I tried but it paid me only 8 BWK , but i was expecting around 12. Any idea?

Whattomine caluclator is wrong.

Bulwark you can mine 10-12 a day at current time.  -----> bsod.pw

Sibcoin the same.      Sib you better mine on p2p pool     ----> http://siberia.mine.nu:9345/static/    there you should stay for 3 days min, to see what you can earn.  IT is p2p       

DGb Myr gr are 550 DGB a day......   poolovich.pro

Verge should be the same ammount in BTC.

It is everywhere the same, or nearly same.   --> 0.002 BTC per X10 a day

Thanks alot and how many coins should PascalLite provide ? i got only 165 coins on fairpool
hmm how are you mining it??? i though X10 can't
April 21, 2018, 10:09:57 AM
I agree with you, can you share your view on best pool for mining Bulwark and SibCoin?
Thanks.

I mined SIB some hours at suprnova, but earnings seemed low to me, so I stopped. I didn't look for another pool yet, if I will find one I will let you know.

Sibcoin the same.      Sib you better mine on p2p pool     ----> http://siberia.mine.nu:9345/static/    there you should stay for 3 days min, to see what you can earn.  IT is p2p       

Thanks alot and how many coins should PascalLite provide ? i got only 165 coins on fairpool
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 04:34:49 AM
Thanks.

April 21, 2018, 03:08:44 AM
Thanks.

April 20, 2018, 07:49:59 AM
Thanks.

i make above 3000€ and dont sold all coins
so shut up with your warnings...

??
It is just my experience some days ago, it's not a warning at all.
Please, share: 3000€ using what hardware and for how long?

x10 since first batch sold some verge whent ist was 0,19€ and few days ago when it was pumped

Lol, we were talking about current X11gost profit only.  :-)
I'm sure you did good money since first batch: I did good profit too, even if I bought in second batch.
x10 is a great miner.

Its worst miner EVER. What ever you guys do DONT BUY ANY MORE Tongue
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 07:40:28 AM
Thanks.

??

x10 since first batch sold some verge whent ist was 0,19€ and few days ago when it was pumped

Lol, we were talking about current X11gost profit only.  :-)
I'm sure you did good money since first batch: I did good profit too, even if I bought in second batch.
x10 is a great miner.
April 20, 2018, 05:43:55 AM
To don't think that I am talking bullshit here. Some people they avoid to see the reality because it makes them feel bad.

Last April BAIKAL Batch 1 was out for $1200. Bitcoin price was 1BTC= $1175. So you spent 1.021 BTC to buy X10

In January 1 BTC was $20.000 (I don't think your X10 made you $18.800 profit )
Today 20 April 1BTC is $8.334  (Again your X10 didn't make you $7134 in profit )

So By don't buy BAIKAL and investing to BTC or altcoins you earn more.

In April 2017 you invest 1BTC and you payed $1175
In January 2018 you had $20.000
Today you have .............$8334

And if you bought X10 let's say you was lucky and you manage to make something but if you bought BAIKAL N,N+, B , Bitmain D3 , L3+ there you cry badly.

Think before you buy these ASIC miners and think how much will last this miner

i paid in november for the first batch so what???
i bought it in nov too and sold for 7x more on ebay in jan:) plus was already on ROI. best deal ever
April 20, 2018, 05:43:20 AM
Thanks.

Activity: 142
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 05:39:14 AM
To don't think that I am talking bullshit here. Some people they avoid to see the reality because it makes them feel bad.

Last April BAIKAL Batch 1 was out for $1200. Bitcoin price was 1BTC= $1175. So you spent 1.021 BTC to buy X10

Today 20 April 1BTC is $8.334  (Again your X10 didn't make you $7134 in profit )

And if you bought X10 let's say you was lucky and you manage to make something but if you bought BAIKAL N,N+, B , Bitmain D3 , L3+ there you cry badly.

i paid in november for the first batch so what???
April 20, 2018, 05:38:25 AM
Thanks.

??

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 20, 2018, 04:42:06 AM

April 20, 2018, 03:49:26 AM
Thanks.

??
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
April 20, 2018, 03:24:07 AM

If this would be right, well it would be a great thing (or maybe not). Just set Nist5=100 and your earnings would be 100 * 0,002 = 0,2 BTC per day. Or set it 1000 and you have 0,002 * 1000 = 2 BTC per day...

Sorry but this part is totally nonsense...

It is not a multiplier, it is just a weighting for the different algos. The second part is at least better, as you can use this weightings to prefer the algos with lower electricity consumption... But there are also faults...

Constants setting is in a way to weight CHOICE of mining algo, not to produce higher miner reward, of course. Nobody is out of mind thinking that setting number in password field could produce higher miner reward.  Cheesy
April 20, 2018, 03:00:24 AM
Thanks.

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 06:22:53 PM
i got it in first batch  Smiley
so any words on best pool for Bulwark and SibCoin?

AsK BAIKAL they should tell you
They have good after sale service for their premium doorstops  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

hmm you bought from batch one .... just calculate how much was bitcoin last April and how much money you lost by not keeping your bitcoins and buying BAIKAL....

By Investing to coins you earn more than to buy BAIKAL !

I think we understood your thought you wrote us dozens of times.
Enough. You're not adding anything new or interesting, maybe you could open your own thread and repeat it endlessly there: I think those who read this topic are looking for useful technical information and not daily sermons.
At the next message of this type, I will have to press the button "ignore", I can not find any more useless messages of this type.
Yes, you can do the same with me. :-)

Thanks.

bitcoinexplorer did you calculate ? I am waiting to hear a number. Here it is a discussion area if you know!
You can also select ignore if my posts bother you.
April 19, 2018, 06:10:52 PM
Thanks.

April 19, 2018, 04:56:34 PM
i got it in first batch  Smiley

They have good after sale service for their premium doorstops  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

hmm you bought from batch one .... just calculate how much was bitcoin last April and how much money you lost by not keeping your bitcoins and buying BAIKAL....

Enough. You're not adding anything new or interesting, maybe you could open your own thread and repeat it endlessly there: I think those who read this topic are looking for useful technical information and not daily sermons.
At the next message of this type, I will have to press the button "ignore", I can not find any more useless messages of this type.

Thanks.
April 19, 2018, 04:47:34 PM
i got it in first batch  Smiley

They have good after sale service for their premium doorstops  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Pages:
Jump to: