Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 3. (Read 132881 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 101
January 11, 2019, 05:50:32 PM
looking to rent 2 TH/s of Quark rigs, paying 0.05 BTC/TH/day
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 08:28:44 AM
might be better if I just remove it, bit of effort to get it working on X10, but sure, use it if you want to make $2 a day instead of $0.68 per X10. can PM me if you need help
Activity: 64
January 10, 2019, 06:17:56 AM
would be also interessted to get some feedback on the MBC thing - value or scam ?
Activity: 165
Merit: 11
December 29, 2018, 11:03:42 PM
Hey,
first my miner fixed themselves, i don‘t how and why.

but..
another one bites the dust, the pi zero died. In this case it start with fan on 100% and no connection possible.
In case someone face these problems one day.

Anybody can recommend me an pool with auto switching algos and auto exchange money to what i want for example btc?

Thx and greetings folks
Activity: 21
December 27, 2018, 08:12:26 AM
Greetings,

After about a month of trial and error every day have finally managed to get the X10/BK28 to mine MBC.

**These instructions are for baikal X10.

To get it working set up your config for a MBC wallet and password c=MBC and algorithm groestl on pool url "stratum+tcp://pool.totallyawesome.party:5333"

Currently profitability is around $3. The only catch is you have to use the included mining pool which has a 20% fee for all the hard work that went into this. So profits will be $2.40 compared to the $0.50 currently for each X10 miner.

Instructions:

sudo wget http://pool.totallyawesome.party/x10.tar.gz
sudo tar -xzvf x10.tar.gz
sudo cp x10.bin /media/boot/
sudo killall sgminer
sudo cp sgminer /opt/scripta/bin/sgminer
sudo reboot

after reboot
sudo ./mbcx10 /dev/null &

This will close any currently running sgminer instances and re-launch a new instance that will be able to mine MBC.

Open up the normal miner dashboard and it will show that it is hashing Groestl on the mentioned pool. Verify stats at pool.totallyawesome.party

Have fun!

codeg3n and tboy32c welcome to contact me for sharing of rewards as they have been invaluable to developing the soltuion

**please contact for instructions to return to stock firmware and miner if required.
no liability to be assumed for any damage caused by the modification of the stock firmware or software
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 10:06:08 AM
no news on new algos? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5079035.new#new have you seen this guys? another scam?
Activity: 26
December 04, 2018, 01:28:24 AM
Utility depends on the difficulty your miner is currently set to, so the value is not consistent.
so the lower the diff is set, the higher the utility is? the figure in utility does now represent the performance of the unit itself? by the way, how is best to set or how to calculate what best difficulty to set on x10 and each coin we are mining? i want to try solomining....any idea what or how to best set the machine. is the diff setting matters most?
Activity: 236
Merit: 16
December 04, 2018, 01:01:56 AM
Utility depends on the difficulty your miner is currently set to, so the value is not consistent.
Activity: 26
December 04, 2018, 12:49:18 AM
hi....can someone explain to me the reading on x10 user interface......whats the utility means? higher or lower reading is better? thanks in advance
November 30, 2018, 03:40:42 PM
Hey Guys,
since a few days i have a strange problem, the miner work still and do everything but the gui is broken and buttons don't work. No change possible.

First only 1 miner now the 2nd.

These are probably the ones with stock image (not 100% sure), the other two with new firmware don't seem to be affected. Anyone had this before? Don't want to open them for nothing.

Things like:
Loading angular.js the first time might take some seconds... Hang tight!

thx
Hi, try another browser, allow the java on your browser, clear browser cache CTRL+F5

I already tried to clear the cache and used different device. The iPhone is at least possible to change some miner settings, really arkward.

Maybe really Firmwareupdate. Sad

Anybody know how to ease check which is actual running?
you probably could check the orange pi. that's what i used to fix my issue.

What does check mean? Buy a new one?
Activity: 78
November 28, 2018, 04:55:10 AM
Hey Guys,
since a few days i have a strange problem, the miner work still and do everything but the gui is broken and buttons don't work. No change possible.

These are probably the ones with stock image (not 100% sure), the other two with new firmware don't seem to be affected. Anyone had this before? Don't want to open them for nothing.

Things like:

thx
Hi, try another browser, allow the java on your browser, clear browser cache CTRL+F5

I already tried to clear the cache and used different device. The iPhone is at least possible to change some miner settings, really arkward.

you probably could check the orange pi. that's what i used to fix my issue.
November 27, 2018, 02:05:28 PM
Hey Guys,

Things like:

thx

Activity: 168
November 27, 2018, 12:08:44 PM
You should give brixcoin a shot.

I am mining it the last few days on miningpassion.com and I get around 20 coins per day. 1coin=20cent so its not that bad.
The funny part is that its x11 but nevertheless, still nice.

Blind shot, I would say. No buy support and zero volume, so the price is unreal.

Yes you are right, its a bit of a blind shot - atm you can only buy/sell on their own exchange.
But if you follow them on discord, they have already applied on an exchange.

But sure there is a risk so it's just a suggestion. I have already gained some profit this way.
There are so many scam coins out there that you can hardly differ from great projects.
And diff is going up fast since the new miners are online..
Activity: 39
November 27, 2018, 05:37:31 AM
Hey Guys,

Things like:

thx
November 27, 2018, 05:00:21 AM
Hey Guys,

Things like:

and 2nd like this:

thx
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
November 27, 2018, 03:34:12 AM

I am mining it the last few days on miningpassion.com and I get around 20 coins per day. 1coin=20cent so its not that bad.

Blind shot, I would say. No buy support and zero volume, so the price is unreal.
Activity: 168
November 26, 2018, 05:26:53 PM

legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
November 26, 2018, 03:18:12 PM
Unless your miner is exposed directly to the internet (and that would be a bad idea if it were) then they have to be getting in from some other device on the local network.  Have you looked at the possibility that your computer or internet modem are compromised?  Is UPnP enabled on the modem?  If so disable that shit (and do a reset at a minimum but a firmware update would be better).  You seemed to indicate that you knew the IP of the hacker, it can't hurt to create a firewall rule to block them.
Activity: 236
Merit: 16
November 26, 2018, 02:39:17 PM
How do you have your miner connected to the internet? Is it behind a firewall?
Activity: 348
Merit: 119
November 26, 2018, 05:22:49 AM
already done once ,before it was dault password but last time ,  i change root password and baikal password via ssh, how can someone access it now
dont want have to do that regulary. the mining adress of hacker is at hongkong .... i m pretty sure baikal have fucking backdoor like bitmain did
Pages:
Jump to: