Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 97. (Read 132882 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 12:00:33 PM
USD account number: 15286467 Beneficiary: BAIKAL HOLDINGS LIMITED Address:
Room 2105, QD6747 Trend Centre, 29-31 Cheung Lee Street, Chai Wan, Hong Kong Tel: 00852-29738324
Fax: 00852-21159613
20/F, CCB Centre, 18 Wang Chiu Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon Phone: 852-3718-2288
Bank code: 009
Branch Code: 637
Swift Code: CCBQHKAX

Looks like i have paid wrong guys ffs
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 11:57:51 AM
Guys could you tell me bank adress you wired money to. Just want to see if i have paid right guys

Account Name:NEWWAY LED LIGHTING SOLUTION LIMITED:
Account No:771-485018-883:
Swift:HASEHKHH:
Beneficiary Bank Address:83 Des Voeux Road Central,HK:
Bank Code:024:
address:No.26 Tongxing Road,Huangjinshan Bantian

This was for Batch1, ordered in september.
Activity: 437
December 24, 2017, 11:44:15 AM
Guys could you tell me bank adress you wired money to. Just want to see if i have paid right guys
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
December 24, 2017, 11:25:31 AM
batch 2 is online , should be 300 or less soon . Batch 3 is in Jan , if the other 2 algos wont be added by then , it wont roi

At this time, ROI is about 2-3 weeks. So what are you talking about?  Huh

So far there is no third batch anounced for January as far as i know.

ROI should be pretty easy to make even if you overpaid a bit.  I've just been doing the digibyte thing, and it's been a pretty stable payout until the price jump yesterday attracted the hordes.  Still pretty good considering.

I don't believe there is a 'batch 3' for the x10 either.  I think the Giant B comes out in Jan, but that's a completely different set of algorithms.

BTW: My x10 has now been on-line for a full 2 and a half days! A new record.  I did notice one odd thing happened though. The mining devices used to be labeled BKLU 0 BKLU 1 and BKLU 2.  Now, they are labeled as BKLU 3 BKLU 4 BLKU 5.  It's almost like something caused the USB to reinitialize and the original devices ID were taken. Not sure if this is what happens to cause the glitches we are all experiencing, and mine managed to power through this time?

So i guess X10 is all about luck  Cool
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 11:11:46 AM
batch 2 is online , should be 300 or less soon . Batch 3 is in Jan , if the other 2 algos wont be added by then , it wont roi

ROI should be pretty easy to make even if you overpaid a bit.  I've just been doing the digibyte thing, and it's been a pretty stable payout until the price jump yesterday attracted the hordes.  Still pretty good considering.

I don't believe there is a 'batch 3' for the x10 either.  I think the Giant B comes out in Jan, but that's a completely different set of algorithms.

BTW: My x10 has now been on-line for a full 2 and a half days! A new record.  I did notice one odd thing happened though. The mining devices used to be labeled BKLU 0 BKLU 1 and BKLU 2.  Now, they are labeled as BKLU 3 BKLU 4 BLKU 5.  It's almost like something caused the USB to reinitialize and the original devices ID were taken. Not sure if this is what happens to cause the glitches we are all experiencing, and mine managed to power through this time?
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
December 24, 2017, 10:27:55 AM

Activity: 224
December 24, 2017, 10:17:40 AM
Hmm... maybe it wasnt a good idea to tell "jump on XVG" to such a big community. On the other hand, we are a community! Helping each other is "community"!

Dont nail me on "he said 1300 XVG a day...thats impossible". Okay, I had a look on my Bittrex account and there I see around 1000 in 24 h. Still not a bad number.
You can see my deposits here:
https://picload.org/view/ddrocooi/qsp.jpg.html

1000 maybe before 3 days now i think it dropped to ~500
can you post a newer deposit from 23/24 dec?

You are right! Sorry for my wrong prediction. Miner count is almost double than 2-3 days before. Income dropped for me as well Sad

Don't worry, you shared for help other people, powers of Nature will help you.
Utter bullshit, he ruined profit for most of us:)

Grin what he said.
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 09:33:09 AM

I think X10 will certainly roi, currently looks as the most profitable asic on the market.
Of course, we can't expect 1-week roi from X10 as any other asic. :-)
December 24, 2017, 09:27:36 AM
Hmm... maybe it wasnt a good idea to tell "jump on XVG" to such a big community. On the other hand, we are a community! Helping each other is "community"!

Dont nail me on "he said 1300 XVG a day...thats impossible". Okay, I had a look on my Bittrex account and there I see around 1000 in 24 h. Still not a bad number.

You are right! Sorry for my wrong prediction. Miner count is almost double than 2-3 days before. Income dropped for me as well Sad

Well it could be for you but not for rest of us,what he did is called the spirit of humanity and for those who have passion to extend helping hand to others.  Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
December 24, 2017, 09:22:57 AM
Activity: 270
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 09:18:28 AM

December 24, 2017, 08:24:35 AM

December 24, 2017, 07:52:58 AM

Activity: 142
Merit: 11
December 24, 2017, 07:48:35 AM

December 24, 2017, 07:14:44 AM

Activity: 142
Merit: 11
December 24, 2017, 05:30:32 AM

look on the top right. click on guest then you can register...
Activity: 544
December 24, 2017, 04:23:18 AM
FYI: My X10 never went offline. I tested all Algos already and decided to stick with myrgr mining Verge. Fan is set to 25% (in a cool room). Its running and running and running like a VW Beetle (Käfer) Smiley

Seems I'm one of the lucky guys without any issues

Great, which pool are you using and how many verge generated daily?

Mining around 1300 XVG a day at http://xvg-mg.idcray.com

Jump in! Much more profit then DGB Wink

1 baikal x10 makes 1300 xvg?
which port do you use?
I wonder as well.  1300 was a week ago. Now 600...

I got like 300 coins last 24h ?? On stratum+tcp://xvg-mine.idcray.com:10064
What am I doing wrong? Do I have to deactivate Extranonce or do something else in the settings? Please help.

Could anybody help me please?

as you all advertise to mine xvg, don't be suprised that you will mine less and less Smiley The more miners will be joing the more difficulty will go up, thus your gains will be less and less Wink

It's hard to hide it when Forbes even did an article on it. https://www.forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2017/12/19/crypto-watch-verge-xvg-price-climbs-800-in-a-week-what-is-xvg-and-why-is-it-growing-so-fast/#4aec9744444e
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 04:17:49 AM
Activity: 224
December 24, 2017, 04:14:59 AM
FYI: My X10 never went offline. I tested all Algos already and decided to stick with myrgr mining Verge. Fan is set to 25% (in a cool room). Its running and running and running like a VW Beetle (Käfer) Smiley

which port do you use?

What am I doing wrong? Do I have to deactivate Extranonce or do something else in the settings? Please help.

as you all advertise to mine xvg, don't be suprised that you will mine less and less Smiley The more miners will be joing the more difficulty will go up, thus your gains will be less and less Wink
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 08:05:06 PM

which port do you use?

Pages:
Jump to: