Pages:
Author

Topic: Baikal Giant X10 - page 101. (Read 132882 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 05:57:22 PM
Hello,

hope someone can help me out Baikal doesn't response "nice Support".

The Baikal Giant X10 I got doesn't work.
I've only red lights on the board active. Ethernet connection is working and I can connect to the miner.
But it doesn't mine at all. And I can't change the fan speed ...seems it's not recognizing it.

I thought the SD-Card has malfunctions but after formating and new flashing it's still not working.
Fan speed can't be adjusted and the blue lights are not active only red one.

Do you know what to do? So long delays and now a not working Miner ....it's very frustrating. Baikal doesn't even care!!

Hope someone can help and guide for a solution.

Appriciate about any response.
Activity: 159
December 19, 2017, 05:51:33 PM
Received my miner today. So far (over 8h running) it made around 400 DGB, which is alot less than I expected or whattomine says.
I'm mining on Mining Pool Hub, since it was easy to setup und I'm pretty new to mining in general.
Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to do special settings except to point my miner on the pool? Like do I have to set the difficulty or something like that? And if so, how exactly do I do that?
Also sometimes my Dashboard on MPH shows that my hashrate is down to like 8GH/s or 5GH/s or once even 1GH/s but in the settings of the Miner it was constantly on over 10GH/s and I dont have auto switching activated so it cannot switch to other coins.. Why is that??

EDIT:
I just saw that sometimes when the hashrate on Digibyte-Groestl goes down I get hashrate on Myriadcoin-Groestl even tho I didnt allow my miner/worker to mine that coin. Why is that? Did anyone ever have a similar problem on Mining Pool Hub?

MPH will only mine coins based on your X10 settings. If you only have 1 entry (bad idea), then only one coin will be mined.

1. You can mine a single coin by finding the port number: click on the coin name in the left hand menu, then select Getting Started. For example, Digibyte-Groestl is port 20499.

2. You can also set-up to mine coins of a particular algorithm as show on the MPH homepage. For example, Myriad-Groestl is port 17005.

3. The 3rd option is to mine coins for multiple algorithms, you do this by changing the port to start with 12xxx rather than 17xxx.

See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16019833 for more info (that is based on Giant+, but it's similar).

C.

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 03:29:08 PM
Received my miner today. So far (over 8h running) it made around 400 DGB, which is alot less than I expected or whattomine says.
I'm mining on Mining Pool Hub, since it was easy to setup und I'm pretty new to mining in general.
Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to do special settings except to point my miner on the pool? Like do I have to set the difficulty or something like that? And if so, how exactly do I do that?
Also sometimes my Dashboard on MPH shows that my hashrate is down to like 8GH/s or 5GH/s or once even 1GH/s but in the settings of the Miner it was constantly on over 10GH/s and I dont have auto switching activated so it cannot switch to other coins.. Why is that??

EDIT:
I just saw that sometimes when the hashrate on Digibyte-Groestl goes down I get hashrate on Myriadcoin-Groestl even tho I didnt allow my miner/worker to mine that coin. Why is that? Did anyone ever have a similar problem on Mining Pool Hub?
Activity: 147
December 19, 2017, 01:41:45 PM
I got the email for the address conformation so now I wait for the bill. Can you guys tell me which pools are you using? Somebody mentioned that there is problem with zpool. I have never used it but I know it pays directly in BTC. Anybody to give some info? Or some info for suprnova.cc or theblocksfactory.com?

I got the email confirmation as well just now

Same here
Same here. Was getting worried Smiley what about psu? Which one you guys gonna use?

My brother is the one who took care of that. He bought HP DPS-1200FB-A.

Good choice! Dont forget to get a breakout board.
Activity: 147
December 19, 2017, 01:38:32 PM
I got the email for the address conformation so now I wait for the bill. Can you guys tell me which pools are you using? Somebody mentioned that there is problem with zpool. I have never used it but I know it pays directly in BTC. Anybody to give some info? Or some info for suprnova.cc or theblocksfactory.com?

Same here
Same here. Was getting worried Smiley what about psu? Which one you guys gonna use?

Good choice! Dont forget to get a breakout board.
Activity: 29
December 19, 2017, 10:39:14 AM

Same here

Activity: 420
Merit: 255
December 19, 2017, 08:46:52 AM

Same here

APW3++ works fine
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 07:49:50 AM

Same here
Activity: 13
December 19, 2017, 07:00:41 AM

Anyone here mining Numus NMS? It is Skein  and I would like how much you get daily? and which pools?
http://numus.cash/

Activity: 13
December 19, 2017, 05:03:53 AM

Same here
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
December 19, 2017, 04:45:19 AM

Activity: 29
December 19, 2017, 04:29:38 AM
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
December 18, 2017, 08:43:12 PM
no waybill on batch 2 either

Wait till 20-30th december
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
December 18, 2017, 06:55:08 PM
no waybill on batch 2 either
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
December 18, 2017, 05:05:37 PM
you got already batch 2 of giant x10?

Looks like they started delivering batch 2, but part is used to cover batch 1 too.
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 04:44:34 PM
i got 2 from baikal today:

one has heavy voltage swings and sounds like a sportscar, but it works.
the other one worked stable at first but then only showed red lights.
i put the orange pi of my giant+ in it with the x10 sd card and now it works again.
thank god

cool miner, when they are working.
but still buggy, i wouldnt recommend them to everyone..
i hope they bring an firmware update soon.

by the way..
what model of orange pi is this and where do i get one..?

Batch 1 or 2 ??

doesnt matter..
batch 2

they probably should have been testing them longer anyway and release them with 7 algos instead.
these machines are far away from stable asics.
spent the whole day messing with them..

you got already batch 2 of giant x10?
Activity: 78
December 18, 2017, 02:26:57 PM
My x10 just went offline again without warning for the 3rd time in 4 days.

Lucky I was home for lunch to restart it.
Activity: 56
December 18, 2017, 01:53:15 PM

i put the orange pi of my giant+ in it with the x10 sd card and now it works again.
thank god

by the way..

Batch 1 or 2 ??

doesnt matter..
batch 2

they probably should have been testing them longer anyway and release them with 7 algos instead.
these machines are far away from stable asics.
spent the whole day messing with them..
Activity: 155
Merit: 110
December 18, 2017, 01:19:20 PM

thank god

by the way..

Batch 1 or 2 ??
Activity: 56
December 18, 2017, 12:31:51 PM

thank god

by the way..

i think it is a orange pi zero (http://www.orangepi.org/orangepizero/)

thx
yes, but it has more pins or something..?
this 26pin board..?

also with the orange pi zero of my giant+ in the x10 (even with the x10 sd card)
i can select x13,14,15 but no my-gr or skein
i will not try this cause i dont want to damage it.
qubit works fine so far..
just want the right orangePi in every miner..
will try to contact baikal..
Pages:
Jump to: