Pages:
Author

Topic: BAIKAL GROUPBUY 5 - RESERVATION - page 2. (Read 20098 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 26, 2017, 03:49:32 AM
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
April 26, 2017, 01:17:22 AM
Why Baikal is silent in this thread post ? It needs to give an answer on the whole situation!

I specifically asked them to post on the forums tonight and they have not.

sorry guys, I am having trouble communicating to baikal too
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
April 26, 2017, 12:48:17 AM
Why Baikal is silent in this thread post ? It needs to give an answer on the whole situation!

I specifically asked them to post on the forums tonight and they have not.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
April 26, 2017, 12:36:27 AM
Activity: 458
Merit: 252
April 25, 2017, 10:51:24 PM
If you can get a legit groupbuy together, I would like to buy between 4-8 cubes.

also, is http://www.baikalminer.com/ the only official site for them?

There's also this site - https://minerbaikal.com/ which looks quite similar, and probably a scam site, but just wanted to double-check.

thanks.

https://minerbaikal.com is a confirmed scam site.....STAY AWAY

real site is http://www.baikalminer.com as shitty as it may be.....and yes skype is the best way to talk to them.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
April 25, 2017, 08:57:23 PM
Having ordered from Baikal before I will NOT be buying anything before they get their shit together. Website down, can't give you any straight answers on anything, and now they are producing some hacked together Quad Cube. No thanks.

Also, why did I find three different Facebook pages for them. Which one is the legit one or are they so screwed up they actually created three different Facebook accounts for themselves?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 25, 2017, 08:50:04 PM
Having ordered from Baikal before I will NOT be buying anything before they get their shit together. Website down, can't give you any straight answers on anything, and now they are producing some hacked together Quad Cube. No thanks.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
April 25, 2017, 08:01:49 PM
Ok, so I inquired via skype and was told to request via email, but not getting any replys to email in the last 8 hours...
From what im reading, you have to order a quad or 4 singles?
Thats more than my available BTC, was wondering if I could go in with someone and split 2 single 300's out?

Weird...I inquired via email and they responded by telling me to request via Skype...

I'm getting weirded out.  Sending over 7k via BTC that may have no recourse to an entity who can't even get a consistent ordering system

Same, they said do business with us using skype and not email

be sure it is the right skype..and get an email from the person from the skype account

if i got an email from her/him in the past... [email protected] i figured it was legit

with all the troubles they have now and ugly ugly site it could be hacked

but do that at least ....make them send you and email from above ..if they won't do that ..it is hacked or you are talking to one of the other 8 fake

baikalminer on skype live.baikalminer.com is a scam as an example on skype

there is a reason we are parinoid about their site getting hacked..it looked hacked even when it was legit!!! it is guite the cluster of a site at the best of times

but again ..i probably will NOT go thru skype unless i get a confrim email from the baikalminer.com site as a check

even now not sure if that is enough with all the confusion

later

brad
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
April 25, 2017, 07:34:59 PM
Ok, so I inquired via skype and was told to request via email, but not getting any replys to email in the last 8 hours...
Thats more than my available BTC, was wondering if I could go in with someone and split 2 single 300's out?

Weird...I inquired via email and they responded by telling me to request via Skype...

I'm getting weirded out.  Sending over 7k via BTC that may have no recourse to an entity who can't even get a consistent ordering system

Same, they said do business with us using skype and not email
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
April 25, 2017, 01:02:02 PM
Any update on this nightmare of a system? Is their system hacked or not? Who is the real baikal?! we may never know tune in next week to find out
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
April 25, 2017, 12:12:04 PM
If they are so backwards in their comms and can't have a real webshop and ordering system, and people are getting scammed left and right with copycats? why bother?

They need to step up their game to be a real company and not take an online order and go through back channels to confirm on copycat skype channels, then email etc.

People I know personally lost money due to being scammed, and this is a terrible way to do business in my opinion.

If you can't communicate with your customers, then you don't deserve them Smiley

thanks!

When I go to the website even when items are in stock it never adds them to the cart. The website looks like a four year old child made it. If they can design kick ass mining hardware why can't they put together something better than an elementary student could do? The website is a real joke. One of the worst I have seen in a very long time.
legendary
Activity: 2707
Merit: 1181
April 25, 2017, 11:39:43 AM
If they are so backwards in their comms and can't have a real webshop and ordering system, and people are getting scammed left and right with copycats? why bother?

They need to step up their game to be a real company and not take an online order and go through back channels to confirm on copycat skype channels, then email etc.

People I know personally lost money due to being scammed, and this is a terrible way to do business in my opinion.

If you can't communicate with your customers, then you don't deserve them Smiley

thanks!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 25, 2017, 10:49:33 AM
weird, payment with USD, bank in Singapore, its UOB Bank and they just gave account number without the name of the account number (Beneficiary Name - Recipient). Their skype has been hacked!

I had the same experience yesterday when I reached out to them through QQ. But I got an email from [email protected] confirming that the one from QQ is one of their legit staff.

Not sure what's going on if they are being hacked or is it truly legit. I mean, I agree with you that having your customers deposit in an account from SG makes it sketchy AF. The thing is that they also validated through their official email. Anyone experienced something similar?

miningmanila, have you transfer payment to them?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
April 25, 2017, 10:21:48 AM
this "preorder" seems pretty fishy if you ask me. I would love to get some of these, but im gonna pass on this round.
Activity: 332
Merit: 251
April 25, 2017, 09:51:47 AM
I see some people complaning on their facebook page about exchange rate being off like 400 USD. Something is not right this time. I've made 5 total orders with them no issues, however this one looks like something is not right.

What's their facebook page?  I can't even find the right one.

If they could just put up a legit site with ordering system, they could remove all this scamming.

It's the random email/skype ordering that is opening up an opportunity for scamming.

https://www.facebook.com/baikalmineryylee
Activity: 121
April 25, 2017, 09:48:46 AM
I see some people complaning on their facebook page about exchange rate being off like 400 USD. Something is not right this time. I've made 5 total orders with them no issues, however this one looks like something is not right.

What's their facebook page?  I can't even find the right one.

If they could just put up a legit site with ordering system, they could remove all this scamming.

It's the random email/skype ordering that is opening up an opportunity for scamming.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
April 25, 2017, 09:43:32 AM

er...I was refered to by skype to send an email....this is getting too weird
not sure what the f*ck I shall do if they ever answer Sad

legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
April 25, 2017, 09:39:08 AM
Hopefully there isnt any scamming going on!

What are the chances of the e-mail, website AND facebook account being hacked?

Same passwords used across all of them?  Email and website could be "hacked" if someone just managed to redirect the domain.  If that is the case I think we could expect the website to suddenly become a whole lot more functional when the scammer replaced it with their own.

Way too many red flags for me.  I'm staying away from baikal for a bit.  We may hear something from their BTCTalk account soon.
Activity: 121
April 25, 2017, 09:32:56 AM

Activity: 332
Merit: 251
April 25, 2017, 09:24:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: