Pages:
Author

Topic: BAIKAL - WHAT IS GOING ON? - page 15. (Read 27829 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 517
April 11, 2017, 07:00:22 PM
They gave me two hours to pay, and I was unfortunately notified at 0300.  If there are only fifty, I may have to sit this one out.  I'm too old to wait around in the middle of the night!

Oh man I hear that.  Luckily I am barely young enough that I was able to stay up and handle it on skype and get it sorted.  Took like an hour and half all told and kept me up at least an hour past my bed time.
]
I look forward to hearing how well it runs!  Hopefully they will crank up the production and I'll be able to add a few to my collection.

If this new version is as good as the previous models I think everyone will be thrilled with them.  Very nice miners.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
April 11, 2017, 06:37:38 PM
They gave me two hours to pay, and I was unfortunately notified at 0300.  If there are only fifty, I may have to sit this one out.  I'm too old to wait around in the middle of the night!

Oh man I hear that.  Luckily I am barely young enough that I was able to stay up and handle it on skype and get it sorted.  Took like an hour and half all told and kept me up at least an hour past my bed time.
I look forward to hearing how well it runs!  Hopefully they will crank up the production and I'll be able to add a few to my collection.
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
April 11, 2017, 02:54:36 PM
They gave me two hours to pay, and I was unfortunately notified at 0300.  If there are only fifty, I may have to sit this one out.  I'm too old to wait around in the middle of the night!

Oh man I hear that.  Luckily I am barely young enough that I was able to stay up and handle it on skype and get it sorted.  Took like an hour and half all told and kept me up at least an hour past my bed time.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 11, 2017, 02:53:04 PM
Сайт http://www.baikalminer.com/ - это мошенники!!!!!  Настоящий сайт вот  http://baikalminer.com/
April 11, 2017, 08:47:01 AM
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
April 11, 2017, 07:04:21 AM
Hi,

I decided also to buy the CUBE.
I placed the order yesterday evening and today they replied to me via Skype.
They updated the "My cart" page with the BTC address and the required amount.

After sending all required screenshots and TXID the status changed to "Paid but not shipped yet"
I read that it needs 3 working days to be shipped
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
April 11, 2017, 03:15:56 AM
I'm starting to worry that it was all a massive scam.

I got an email from someone called Charles Zhou after complaining that they would not accept dash and that their website is terrible.

He told me that they had "fixed" my order on the website so that I could pay in dash. I did that and sent them an email with a screenshot showing plenty of confirmations but the status of my order on the website is that it took me too long.

I have sent multiple emails asking about WTF is going on and I haven't had any response since I paid. None.

Has anyone here actually been told that they have successfully ordered a cube and that it's on it's way?

Via Skype I sent TXID and screenshot. My order then changed on the site to 'Paid but not shipped" Shipping will take place within 5 business days they say. I asked about my friends order and supplied screen shots and he said he forwarded to a colleague.

I think it's 1 or 2 guys managing it so responses may be slow with such high demand

What was the shipping? or was the $0 shipping on the page legit? Wondering (if you can tell with this cluster of when you paid btc vs when they said you paid etc) Wink

April 10, 2017, 10:53:42 PM

I think it's 1 or 2 guys managing it so responses may be slow with such high demand

This is my impression, too.  I ordered many times through email with them, and the process was definitely kinda weird.  That said, everything worked out fine with shipping and the products are rock solid.
Activity: 306
Merit: 251
April 10, 2017, 10:33:50 PM

I got an email from someone called Charles Zhou after complaining that they would not accept dash and that their website is terrible.

He told me that they had "fixed" my order on the website so that I could pay in dash. I did that and sent them an email with a screenshot showing plenty of confirmations but the status of my order on the website is that it took me too long.

I have sent multiple emails asking about WTF is going on and I haven't had any response since I paid. None.

Has anyone here actually been told that they have successfully ordered a cube and that it's on it's way?

Via Skype I sent TXID and screenshot. My order then changed on the site to 'Paid but not shipped" Shipping will take place within 5 business days they say. I asked about my friends order and supplied screen shots and he said he forwarded to a colleague.

Activity: 372
Merit: 250
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom
April 10, 2017, 10:30:37 PM

April 10, 2017, 10:18:27 PM
Judging by the number of payments to the BTC address it seems there were only around 50 units on offer.

Seems like a small run to perhaps build capital for the next run
copper member
Clueless!
April 10, 2017, 10:14:10 PM
Has anyones status on the baikal site changed to paid?

i havent sent payment, on skype they ask order number. So anyone has sent payment via their website?

Payment has been sent, emailed last night with TXID and confirmations but site has not updated yet.

mine still comes up price not determined yet Smiley

Also was it $800 bucks as the price is quoted in BTC or did they pad it?

I got 1 and my friend got one after I told her about it.

Hers cost .74xx BTC

Mine cost .72Xxx BTC

around $75 shipping I think. Waiting for the portal to change to Paid, unsure how it all works now as this is the 1st Baikal purchase either of us have made.

Edit: My order changed and is not listed as 'paid but not shipped' in the website. My friends says hers has not changed so speaking to them on Skype about her order now.

well...no response on skype ...my name does not match likely Sad

i sent email to support and now an email to [email protected] to be safe....so not sure much else I can do ..in that I'm dorked with skype and no reply

what a cluster this all is ..site confusing and otherwise Sad
April 10, 2017, 09:55:59 PM

i havent sent payment, on skype they ask order number. So anyone has sent payment via their website?

Payment has been sent, emailed last night with TXID and confirmations but site has not updated yet.

I got 1 and my friend got one after I told her about it.

Hers cost .74xx BTC

Mine cost .72Xxx BTC

around $75 shipping I think. Waiting for the portal to change to Paid, unsure how it all works now as this is the 1st Baikal purchase either of us have made.

Edit: My order changed and is not listed as 'paid but not shipped' in the website. My friends says hers has not changed so speaking to them on Skype about her order now.
copper member
Clueless!
April 10, 2017, 09:53:28 PM

READ PREVIOUS POSTS ^^^^

Once you give your order number over skype, log into your account on official Baikal website, go to orders and the payment address will appear

they don't reply to me on skype.....so send an email or just wait for this calculating price thing to disappear on the shopping cart?

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 10, 2017, 09:32:09 PM

Same situation here, only they have send me the confirmation over email.

So it is safe then to send payment, as i havent replied the order number on skype
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
April 10, 2017, 09:26:55 PM

Same situation here, only they have send me the confirmation over email.
April 10, 2017, 09:24:37 PM

How many cube units you bought? i can only 1
Activity: 723
Merit: 519
April 10, 2017, 09:23:36 PM

READ PREVIOUS POSTS ^^^^

Once you give your order number over skype, log into your account on official Baikal website, go to orders and the payment address will appear
April 10, 2017, 09:22:52 PM

April 10, 2017, 09:20:54 PM

Pages:
Jump to: