Pages:
Author

Topic: BAIKALMINER BK-X NEW algorithm Update (NIST5, X11GOST) - page 19. (Read 26661 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
ONE OF MY FREIDN JUST RECEIVED A EMAIL FROM BAIKAL, SAYS"The delivery date of First batch is coming closer, we are just doing some final preparation, so as soon as miner is ready, we can send them out."
LOOKS EVERYTHING IS OKAY.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
The miner allow solo mining?

No solo mining support. But you can create your own pool. it is so easy.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100

Its an odd mix of algos. It helps divide up the hash that's being added to market, but that's about all I can say for it.
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I

I think You have to make do-it-yourself-pool in order to solo-mine...
Activity: 37
Activity: 362
Merit: 252
Is only an idea.....

I made a comparision with old algo for these 2 miner, x11, quark, qubit......
Mini Miner have got 4 Chip and a frequency of 300 Mhz , one chip have an hashrate of 37.5 Mh/s
Giant 10+ have got 192 chip and a frequency of 420 Mhz ( +40%) , one chip have an hashrate of 52.08 Mh/s ( +38%)

It's possible that is the same chip?HuhHuhHuh?

I Think that is the same... only the construction process is better... for example... the old proces was 28 nm? 22 nm? i don't know... and now the process is? 16 nm? 10 nm? this explain the low consuption.....
I WAS WORRIED ABOUT IF BAIKAL X10 IS A NOISY MINER.
ANYBODY KNOW HOW LOUD THEY ARE. Huh Huh Huh Huh

You can control fan via " baikal-fan" option in setup. And of course it depends on your room temp and chosen algo.

It is deisgned to disspitate heat of 800W, but different algo has different power consuption. However don't expect it would be silent...

Myr-groestl have a consuption of 150 w... with this algo i think that the fan is not too noise.... if you use x11 is possibile that the fan is noise....
I have some Cube and at 100% fan with a distance of 1 meter the noise is 54 Db.... if you see the photo of the Cube and the photo of Giant the fan seems like the same......
Activity: 583
Merit: 106

You can control fan via " baikal-fan" option in setup. And of course it depends on your room temp and chosen algo.

It is deisgned to disspitate heat of 800W, but different algo has different power consuption. However don't expect it would be silent...

Activity: 13
For second batch you accept crypto payment ( btc, bch, litecoin , dashcoin , other coin.... ) or only wire transfer?

They won't accept Crpyto-s becuase of regulations in China.
If in the future they will use other payment method ( for example credit card, Paypal......) it would be better.... wire transfer is horrible... for my bank is difficult...  the fee of bank are hight, you don't know when arrive the transfer in China... Baikal... ( or Bitmain... or other crypto industries) tell you after week that is arrived.. the payment is not correct... the payment arrive but there the miners are sold out......
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
For second batch you accept crypto payment ( btc, bch, litecoin , dashcoin , other coin.... ) or only wire transfer?

They won't accept Crpyto-s becuase of regulations in China.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
did someone know how many miners sold at the 1.batch?
do you recommend to buy at the 2nd batch?
now it it is very profitable as the d3 was before but now the d3 ist not much as before...

500 units in 1. Batch... 2nd Batch seems huge..
Activity: 182
@Baikal
How are we looking for shipping of the first batch? Patiently (ok not really) waiting!
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
did someone know how many miners sold at the 1.batch?
do you recommend to buy at the 2nd batch?
now it it is very profitable as the d3 was before but now the d3 ist not much as before...
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
many for sale from me for november delivery PM me or email me at [email protected]
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
Hi, are this miner on sale?

Cheers W_M

Yes I ordered two today for DEC 20-30 delivery, I hope it works out
legendary
Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001
Hi, are this miner on sale?

Cheers W_M
Activity: 129
www.baikalminer.com
The miner comes with one 12cm fan?
Fan has been installed on miner.
Consider one miner consume Six 6-pin connectors, we will also send with 3 pci-e cable.

So, all you need to prepare is One Lan cable and One PSU(recommend 800Watt or higher, count with X11 algo)
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
I have few for sale. Shipping from Germany.
Pages:
Jump to: