Pages:
Author

Topic: BAIKALMINER BK-X NEW algorithm Update (NIST5, X11GOST) - page 22. (Read 26661 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Would be great if they would accept crypto as payment...

They actually accept crypto for shipping cost...

wondering what the rest two algorithms would be? .... since X13, X14, and X15 are out of option...
Blake 2B? LBRY? X11Gost? Pascal? or NeoScrypt? or Lyra2REv2?

I would prefer Blake 2B, which would be 6 month before Sia ASIC by Sia team... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes not bad

What two algorithms you guys are perfer to see Grin Grin?

I'd like to see Blake2s and Lyra2v2! Would support multiple coins that way, and higher market cap coins too.  Shocked
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
Swiss Army Miner Smiley
Activity: 800
Merit: 294
Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA
Take my money... I will be ordering soon.
Activity: 349
Merit: 102

Of course that is right NOW not when your miner is delivered.
Activity: 116
Merit: 12
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
Well, it is still strange that difficulty is skyrocketed on Groestl, while we can't see any significant diff drop on other coins.

Anyway, i'll do the same.  Cool
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
www.baikalminer.com
Omg!   Shocked

Myriad-Groestl and Groestl are not same algo.
Activity: 116
Merit: 12
Omg!   Shocked

www.baikalminer.com

wondering what the rest two algorithms would be? .... since X13, X14, and X15 are out of option...

I would prefer Blake 2B, which would be 6 month before Sia ASIC by Sia team... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes not bad

What two algorithms you guys are perfer to see Grin Grin?
www.baikalminer.com
is it possible to conenct the two miner together and use them as one miner ?
technically it could. but not necessary to do so as each X10 have its own controller installed inside.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
X10 has many algo, so safer than D3
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Very nice, these asic miners all starting to look the same to me lol!
But anyways, what are these going for? Is this the same model baikal was selling in pre order a month ago? Or these units are different now because of the added mining algorithm?
Anyways, goodluck baikal! Seems like you guys losing a big part of your market share
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
I have ask to baikal about the new algo on Giant+ and they answer me that was not possible !

that's really bad for many people like me that on September bought Giant+ for more than 3000 USD and now ear about 2 usd a day !!!

Why I have to buy another baikal miner ?

I don't think this is the correct way ti treat a customer ....that with this sales strategy anyone customer will buy anymore from them !

A trade-in for a new unit should be correct behavior .....expecially if you bought more than 1 unit !!!

I agree with you! A sales strategy should be correct. Especially if you bought from them.
Activity: 196

Activity: 868
Merit: 517
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
Nice now I wonder what the other two algos will be.  I wasn't expecting those at all.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
is it possible to conenct the two miner together and use them as one miner ?
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
I have ask to baikal about the new algo on Giant+ and they answer me that was not possible !

that's really bad for many people like me that on September bought Giant+ for more than 3000 USD and now ear about 2 usd a day !!!

I don't think this is the correct way ti treat a customer ....that with this sales strategy anyone customer will buy anymore from them !

A trade-in for a new unit should be correct behavior .....expecially if you bought more than 1 unit !!!

exactly, they absolutely dont care about their old customers.
My friend ordered 13th September, paid them 15th September, but they move him to second batch and even they want 211USD more for each unit. Terrible.
Activity: 279

Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
I like it. And I will like it even more when I get tracking number...  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: