Pages:
Author

Topic: BAIKALMINER BK-X NEW algorithm Update (NIST5, X11GOST) - page 20. (Read 26661 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
who sells the X10 in Europe?
please PM
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087
plenty in stock for november - pm me
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Sounds exciting, but I got burned by Baikal one too many times, so I'll pass on this one...

I am holding some amount Groestlcoin though, and I wonder if the recent spike in price is related to the X10...
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
price is 1399$ for the second batch
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Is it available already? I have read somewhere the price for it is close to $1200. Is this information correct? BAIKAL seems a unique stuff for mining. As I understand, it will not "eat" much electricity, although it is powerful
Activity: 37
The miner comes with one 12cm fan?
Activity: 129
www.baikalminer.com
The x10 that arrive in middle November batch have already been upgraded or when arrive we upgrade them?

yes, come with 5 algorithm and new power consume.
legendary
I did not think that it was this much... it was about 1193 or some amount. My bank thinks that it is criminal activity.

Bittawm is a reseller, your not buying from Baikal if you buy units from him that is why the very large price markup.  It is an indirect pass through purchase if you use him to buy miners.

thank you for clarifying Cheesy

many units available for November

PM me
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
I did not think that it was this much... it was about 1193 or some amount. My bank thinks that it is criminal activity.

Bittawm is a reseller, your not buying from Baikal if you buy units from him that is why the very large price markup.  It is an indirect pass through purchase if you use him to buy miners.
Activity: 238
legendary
Selling units confirmed in november for 1900 USD EA
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Should be the second, because first batch is on 15th November as they replied.
Activity: 142
Merit: 11

baikal sells ASIC hardware at high price sometime (Giant+), and at low price sometime (Giant X10)...

Has anyone been quoted a price on these by Baikal?

I sent an email but haven't had a reply ...

1400  if Baikal want to really move these their next algos must be something that they can dominate but not skyrocket the new algo s difficulty so much that it makes profits worthless.

When they ship out?

Dec 20 to 30

now they response "the delivery has ranked to 25th  Dec around"

the first or second batch?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

baikal sells ASIC hardware at high price sometime (Giant+), and at low price sometime (Giant X10)...

1400  if Baikal want to really move these their next algos must be something that they can dominate but not skyrocket the new algo s difficulty so much that it makes profits worthless.

When they ship out?

Dec 20 to 30

now they response "the delivery has ranked to 25th  Dec around"
Activity: 489
Merit: 253

When they ship out?

Dec 20 to 30
Activity: 362
Merit: 252
First batch ( sold out in September)  middle of November, Second batch probabily middle of December....
Activity: 15

When they ship out?
Activity: 489
Merit: 253

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
are you still selling?
Pages:
Jump to: