Pages:
Author

Topic: BAIKALMINER Giant-N cryptonight 20000h/s 60watt - page 2. (Read 1911 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
In all of this mess, there's only one solution. FORK all motherfucking coins to CPU only! Fuck GPU (leave them to gamers) and FUCK ASIC too (I do own asic but now I hate it). They just screw ppl's life! Those big farmers just sat down with those who want tho regulate crypto as they see the it now as a threat to their fatty giant fucking wallets.

let's make the word out and fucking screw them all!
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
BAIKAL SCAM
I am not satisfied with Baikal's MoQ and high price policy, But one thing i am sure is that Baikal is NOT SCAM

They always delivered the machines they get payment for.

you are really fucking retarded...
if somebody would sell you a car he knows it wont drive anymore after two weeks you would call it NOT SCAM?
same doing baikal with this miner

we are not talking here about if they deliver or not, they selling a product they know it will not work in 2 weeks...thats the only reason they sell it, otherwise they would just keep mining and fuck up monero difficulty like they did in the past months

You are retarded and senseless person.

I made two views in my post go READ them and then start barking.

FIRST comment: on which you commented that Baikal delivers what they get paid for. (I didn't said in favor of Giant N)

SECOND comment: Read my previous posts i repeatedly said Giant N is a risky deal because its NOT MULTI ALGO as with all baikal miners.

Now do you remember what i predicated in my previous post that Giant N is not Multi Algo and risks killing competition from Bitmain and here it comes.

"We are proud and happy to announce that we are launching the all-new Antminer X3, a new Antminer model for mining cryptocurrencies based on the hashing algorithm CryptoNight.

The Antminer X3 delivers a minmum hashrate of 220KH/s while consuming 550W of total power.

To prevent hoarding by certain users or resellers and to ensure that more individual miners in different time zones around the world are able to order this new ASIC miner, we have made some changes:

There is a limit of one miner per user for all orders in the current (two) batches.
We will release both these batches with an equal stock thrice today: at 3PM, 6pm and 9PM (15 March, GMT+8)."
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
BAIKAL SCAM
I am not satisfied with Baikal's MoQ and high price policy, But one thing i am sure is that Baikal is NOT SCAM

you are really fucking retarded...
if somebody would sell you a car he knows it wont drive anymore after two weeks you would call it NOT SCAM?
same doing baikal with this miner

we are not talking here about if they deliver or not, they selling a product they know it will not work in 2 weeks...thats the only reason they sell it, otherwise they would just keep mining and fuck up monero difficulty like they did in the past months
BAIKAL SCAM

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
BAIKAL SCAM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

here you have your answer, like i always said...they fucked up cryptonight coins difficultys for months behind closed doors and now they sell their hardware before it becomes complete useless

they should name it Baikal Giant Scamasic N

yeah ofcource you baikal fanboy... go and fuck yourself

mining for months behind closed doors, fucking up cryptonight difficultys..specially monero and selling their hardware 2 weeks before it becomes useless. not saying one word in public how the miner will handle cryptonight v7
i call it scam

big ass scam

here you have your answer, like i always said...they fucked up cryptonight coins difficultys for months behind closed doors and now they sell their hardware before it becomes complete useless

mining for months behind closed doors, fucking up cryptonight difficultys..specially monero and selling their hardware 2 weeks before it becomes useless. not saying one word in public how the miner will handle cryptonight v7
i call it scam

Shame on you, it reflects how your parents did your upbringing.
And i am not fan boy.
ONe Social Network.

i call it scam

Activity: 69

https://preview.ibb.co/bFD60H/1.jpg

ONe Social Network.
The sound of this machineis just like previous mini miner,  it is I can say NO SOUND!, you can put it on anywhere, resting room, office, it will be quiet like a baby! of course a sleeping baby.
With the hope of everyone could hold one baikal miner, the smaller version or USB version of this type are developing as far as I know, maybe come to see your guys soon. Grin

baikal - are you saying that you are developing a newer and updated version of the Giant N? and you are about to sell them soon?

the will sell the newer version in around 5-6months
Activity: 12
The sound of this machineis just like previous mini miner,  it is I can say NO SOUND!, you can put it on anywhere, resting room, office, it will be quiet like a baby! of course a sleeping baby.
With the hope of everyone could hold one baikal miner, the smaller version or USB version of this type are developing as far as I know, maybe come to see your guys soon. Grin

baikal - are you saying that you are developing a newer and updated version of the Giant N? and you are about to sell them soon?
ONe Social Network.
The sound of this machineis just like previous mini miner,  it is I can say NO SOUND!, you can put it on anywhere, resting room, office, it will be quiet like a baby! of course a sleeping baby.

Completely out of topic your answer BAIKAL
Yes super quiet, you are right all the doorstops are quiet ...
Be more specific, Will you release any new algo for Giant N, if the cryptonite major coins FORK away to avoid Baikal miners?

YES OR NOT ?

Activity: 70
Cryptonight algo is changing soon for Monero so that's one less thing to mine.

90% less of cryptonight mineable coins to mine*  Grin
Selling a miner that can mine 20 days is a big scam ! Undecided Cry Kiss

Completely out of topic your answer BAIKAL
Yes super quiet, you are right all the doorstops are quiet ...
Be more specific, Will you release any new algo for Giant N, if the cryptonite major coins FORK away to avoid Baikal miners?

YES OR NOT ?

1. Will you release any new algo for Giant N, if the cryptonite major coins FORK away to avoid Baikal miners?

2. What about the promised 2 ALGOs for Giant  x10.

3. I am your big fan and humbly suggest you to remove MoQ and bring price lower due to volatility of market.
ONe Social Network.
will your miner be able to mine the forked coins?

answer yes or no?

no answer = no and you sell useless shit to people
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
www.baikalminer.com
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
ROI is just insane long and nobody will make their money back on this. Cryptonight algo is changing soon for Monero so that's one less thing to mine.
Pages:
Jump to: