Pages:
Author

Topic: BalloonBit.com | Provably Fair | 1% House Edge | Original gambling game - page 17. (Read 16545 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
Like the idea, but dude lower the music. Instant mute on that shit.

Agreed, haha Smiley

I clicked the link and after 30 seconds closed the browsers because I got tired of waiting. You really need to get a more decent host.

Odd... Loads fast here
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
I clicked the link and after 30 seconds closed the browsers because I got tired of waiting. You really need to get a more decent host.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Like the idea, but dude lower the music. Instant mute on that shit.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
nice atmosphere in the game  Smiley please make a restart button in the end  Wink
legendary
Suggestion: you always have to close the sound when you change pages... Please make it permanent Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
It seems more like a good concept, i will try it.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
This reminds me of moneypot.com. Can you open up a faucet maybe or a lesser min bet?

WIth moneypot, you play against others right?
Looks like a solo-moneypot game.
No, with moneypot you play together against the house
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
nice idea about the game... its unique, i guess i will love it Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
good idea~

can i see your fomula?
Activity: 392
Looks cool.
Will try out sometime Smiley
But can you lower the minimum to maybe 0.0005 btc? Cheesy
That way you will get more people.

Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
This reminds me of moneypot.com. Can you open up a faucet maybe or a lesser min bet?

WIth moneypot, you play against others right?
Looks like a solo-moneypot game.
Activity: 782
Merit: 1000
Activity: 406
That is a cool idea. You might get more traffic and players if you lower the minimum bet. People like to try out sites like this with smaller amounts at first. Good luck with your venture.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The game looks good, but could you make the game provably fair (i.e. the "could win" rate is determined by server seed and client seed)?

The statistics page will be added soon, and you will see the truth.
Activity: 614
Merit: 500
The game looks good, but could you make the game provably fair (i.e. the "could win" rate is determined by server seed and client seed)?
legendary
Nice concept, will definitely try it Smiley
funny idea , good luck with it

PS : nice how u always win on "play for free"  Tongue

This is a coincidence, because of there is no difference between the probability of winning in the free game or real game.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
funny idea , good luck with it

PS : nice how u always win on "play for free"  Tongue
 Are you tired of ordinary gambling games such as slots, blackjack or roulette, but you still want your shot at the big win? Then you've come to the right place! BalloonBit is the most interesting, exciting and user friendly Bitcoin game online. Take your chance for fast profit, without having to wait forever for results or invest large amounts. The minimum bet is only 0.001 BTC and it requires no special knowledge to play. As people say 'Seeing is believing', so go ahead and press the button below (Try for free) and see just how far you can push it, Will you be the next big winner?

Inflate your balloon and your wallet today! http://balloonbit.com
Pages:
Jump to: